What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected

Trump handled the pandemic perfectly. He knew if he made a big deal about Covid, investors would get skittish and the stock market would crash. Downplaying Covid was definitely the right thing to do.
, there are many reasons the US death toll is so high, including a national response plagued by delays at the federal level, wishful thinking by President Trump, the sidelining of experts, a pointed White House campaign to place the blame for the Trump administration’s shortcomings on others, and time wasted chasing down false hopes based on poor science.

Yes, what's the lie retard?

I've posted FACTUAL employment data and asked where "Trump got minorities working" is on that graph.

What's the lie?
I posted that Trump's Economic Policies created the lowest minority unemployment in history and you posted a year where Trump's Economic Policies were intervened by a pandemic; that makes you a First Class Liar.

I posted that Trump's Economic Policies created the lowest minority unemployment in history and you posted a year where Trump's Economic Policies were intervened by a pandemic; that makes you a First Class Liar.
I will repeat the question retard for as long as you fail to answer it:

I've posted 2000-2020 unemployment data and asked where "Trump put minorities to work" was on that graph.

WHAT WAS THE LIE?

The graph is clear, Trump started with low and decreasing unemployment which continued more or less on trend untill Covid, so where is "Trump put minorities to work"?

I will repeat the question retard for as long as you fail to answer it:

I've posted 2000-2020 unemployment data and asked where "Trump put minorities to work" was on that graph.

WHAT WAS THE LIE?

The graph is clear, Trump started with low and decreasing unemployment which continued more or less on trend untill Covid, so where is "Trump put minorities to work"?
Trump's Economic Policies...but nice try, Mr. Evil.

Trump's Economic Policies...but nice try, Mr. Evil.
So NO, you can't actually point out any lie in what I've said.

Thanks for playing, dummy. Maybe next time think twice before throwing out your half-baked accusations.

Last edited:
So NO, you can't actually point out any lie in what I've said.

Thanks for playing, dummy. Maybe next time think twice before throwing out your half-baked accusations.
Unemployment went for everybody under COVID.

Biden/Dems offered $20,000 to $30,000 BRIBES for votes, $500 billion of them (student loan forgiveness) and still lost.
True, but Biden's $10,000 faux bribe (he knew it would never happen) and the abortion issue got the young voters off their asses and set records for turnout.
That young voter turnout turned the "red wave" into a "red trickle".

True, but Biden's $10,000 faux bribe (he knew it would never happen) and the abortion issue got the young voters off their asses and set records for turnout.
That young voter turnout turned the "red wave" into a "red trickle".
The Biden/Dem idiots disaster will only get worse over the next 2 years. The country may not elect another Dem stupid shit for decades after that.

Forum List

Back