What they tell you when you're a new member of Congress.

I remember a few years ago there was a "new" Republican rep elected due to his Tea Party ties- he started asking about his (and his family's health care) soon after he was sworn in-

Gabbard refused to toe the line..........she openly condemned the dynasty of Clinton and Bush........and those who send our kids to War...........

For that.......she wasn't even invited to the DNC Convention of misfits..........and they intend to end her political career just like they fed the Blue dogs to the wolves after Obamacare..........

While I don't agree with her Green machine policies..........she isn't with the Establishment........and quite frankly was the only one over there capable of defeating Trump........

I will be voting for Trump............and will continue to vote against what the left has become.

I remember a few years ago there was a "new" Republican rep elected due to his Tea Party ties- he started asking about his (and his family's health care) soon after he was sworn in-
The Tea Party after showing great success was high jacked by the establishment GOP

The Tea Party after showing great success was high jacked by the establishment GOP
AFTER getting elected.
Is he the first fraud to get elected.........many in the Tea Party were after the RINO's........still are today........that one man who used the movement to serve himself is not a respective measure of the original Tea Party.

The Tea Party did take out a few Rino's ......not many but at least they tried.........We just made sure Sessions is done here..........and I'm an Alabama fan who voted for an x Auburn Coach..............Sessions played the tune very well til his true colors came out.

Is he the first fraud to get elected
I don't disagree with your sentiment and love your passion- but. He did it first or worse is a pretty weak excuse. Always has been- CONGRESS IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE- NO vote is going to change that. N.O.T. O.N.E. I.O.T.A.

The corruption began (some at birth) the second school was entered.
It has been fomenting since before the ink was dry on the constitution and is THE reason Davy Crockett left- he decided he couldn't deliver on his promises to those who put him in office - the idea, the concept of the US, is a great, wonderful idea- but w/o virtuous and courageous men elected- well, we're living the results.
Virtue and Honor cannot be taught late in life- it has to start with the first slap on the butt and continue unabated through generations to be effective. Seeds sown will bear fruit. Some is sweet, some is bitter. But all is fruit born from a seed sown. Coming to fruition takes time- and patience. I'll admit my patience runs short on occasion- STUPID aggravates the shit out of me- but, it can't be avoided- all you can do is all you can do. And, it is enough.

Is he the first fraud to get elected
I don't disagree with your sentiment and love your passion- but. He did it first or worse is a pretty weak excuse. Always has been- CONGRESS IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE- NO vote is going to change that. N.O.T. O.N.E. I.O.T.A.

The corruption began (some at birth) the second school was entered.
It has been fomenting since before the ink was dry on the constitution and is THE reason Davy Crockett left- he decided he couldn't deliver on his promises to those who put him in office - the idea, the concept of the US, is a great, wonderful idea- but w/o virtuous and courageous men elected- well, we're living the results.
Virtue and Honor cannot be taught late in life- it has to start with the first slap on the butt and continue unabated through generations to be effective. Seeds sown will bear fruit. Some is sweet, some is bitter. But all is fruit born from a seed sown. Coming to fruition takes time- and patience. I'll admit my patience runs short on occasion- STUPID aggravates the shit out of me- but, it can't be avoided- all you can do is all you can do. And, it is enough.
They have been corrupt for a long time............this is damage control on the titanic........only a fool couldn't see it..........our children have been brainwashed ..........and the Constitution as been dead since FDR............Wilson if you like as they perverted the intent.

No form of gov't can survive unethical men.........and that is what runs us..................I will continue to pump the water out til it goes under............I vote for the lesser of evils and have done so for a very long time.

Gabbard refused to toe the line..........she openly condemned the dynasty of Clinton and Bush........and those who send our kids to War...........

For that.......she wasn't even invited to the DNC Convention of misfits..........and they intend to end her political career just like they fed the Blue dogs to the wolves after Obamacare..........

While I don't agree with her Green machine policies..........she isn't with the Establishment........and quite frankly was the only one over there capable of defeating Trump........

I will be voting for Trump............and will continue to vote against what the left has become.
She may probably leave congress as many who come in with real beliefs do after a few terms as they feel powerless.

And when they told Trump that, he looked at them like they were nuts. Trump is America first. That's why he was elected and that's why he will be reelected. Democrats are in it for themselves. MAGA
One of the reasons I voted for Trump before and will do so again is because it's plain to see he's not a member of any party but is clearly in it for the American people. The political establishment on both sides hate him because he's on a mission to drain the swamp and rid us of these blood sucking leeches that are in office only to serve themselves.

Forum List

Back