What They Learn in College: Revolution

Once again we see the preferance for no more than a third grade education in a 'Conservative'. But we fully understand the disdain for science and learning. When one is as mentally handicapped as these people are, it is easier to do the neener-neener act than admit that far smarter and more adult people are handling the heavy lifiting in our present society.

Sorry PC, the people that do intensive study in the various disciplines in the Universities earn respect. Those, like you, that stand on the sidelines and demonstrate your ignorance, earn the earn nothing but disrespect.

Doesn't make it, Rocks.

You come across as simply being afraid of me.

Of course, that shows a modicum of intelligence......

....Your total belief in two of the biggest scams of the century....global warming and Darwinism, certainly don't deserve respect.

No, I do not believe in the Theory of Evolution, or the fact that the Earth is warming because of the addition of massive amounts of GHGs by the human race. I accept the evidence presented, overwhelming evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, in both cases.

The proof of evolution is present in every cell of your body. The proof that GHGs create a warmer Earth is present in the absorption spectra of CO2, CH4, NOx, and the various industrial gases that have no natural analogs.

Your 'disproof' of these facts is that you don't want to face reality.

Another tea party individual shows unadulterated hatred for others that do not see the world as they do and live how they expect them too.
:cool:

PC, I am not giving anybody a pass.

I thought we were talking about the students.
The leftard scum which has been occupying our universities for decades and brainwashing our youth is a separate question.

Those ones I would ship to their land of the dream - North Korea, taking their American citizenship away - let them live what they preach.

you can't handle the truth, just fuck off. Better yet - move to north Korea.
Or STFU

In other words, you cannot handle the learning environment in a university, therefore, nobody should be allowed to pursue a higher education.

Once again we see the preferance for no more than a third grade education in a 'Conservative'. But we fully understand the disdain for science and learning. When one is as mentally handicapped as these people are, it is easier to do the neener-neener act than admit that far smarter and more adult people are handling the heavy lifiting in our present society.

Sorry PC, the people that do intensive study in the various disciplines in the Universities earn respect. Those, like you, that stand on the sidelines and demonstrate your ignorance, earn the earn nothing but disrespect.

Doesn't make it, Rocks.

....Your total belief in two of the biggest scams of the century....global warming and Darwinism, certainly don't deserve respect.

No, I do not believe in the Theory of Evolution, or the fact that the Earth is warming because of the addition of massive amounts of GHGs by the human race. I accept the evidence presented, overwhelming evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, in both cases.

The proof of evolution is present in every cell of your body. The proof that GHGs create a warmer Earth is present in the absorption spectra of CO2, CH4, NOx, and the various industrial gases that have no natural analogs.

Your 'disproof' of these facts is that you don't want to face reality.

It is not my 'disproof.'

Evolutionary biologists have voice the same facts as I have.

Would it be alright if I OP same, with your post.....I'll leave out your name.

Another tea party individual shows unadulterated hatred for others that do not see the world as they do and live how they expect them too.

Or STFU

In other words, you cannot handle the learning environment in a university, therefore, nobody should be allowed to pursue a higher education.

"....the learning environment in a university..."

Largely, that has ceased to exist.

You should realize that....but, as you continue to drink the Kool-Aid of Darwin and warming, I have little hope that you will have the epiphany so necessary.

Garbled is as garbled does, PC, and you are the mistress of it.

And you are as guilty of one-sided hypocritical hypercriticism as any member of the Board except Koshergrl.

Your use of "garbled" with reference to my posts proves you guilty of dishonesty.....of course any proof of same would be akin to requiring a dunking stool on the Titanic.

An honest attack would simply be to say you disagree with the well-written posts I provide....we both know you are incapable of doing more than disagreeing.

"...one-sided hypocritical hypercriticism....'

First, 'hypocritical' is misused, and the very antithesis of the truth of my posts.
Again, another word you attempt without understanding its meaning.

Second....I can only be 'one-sided,' as I post only the truth. A major difference between the two of us.

And, I agree to being 'hypercritical' of evil.
I follow the suggestion of the great Ronald Reagan: "no pale pastels, but bold colors."

Or STFU

yawn

you can spin all you want, but the leftard brainwashing has nothing to do with learning.

smart kids do know about the brainwashing, though, and stay away from it

Or STFU

"....the learning environment in a university..."

Largely, that has ceased to exist.

You should realize that....but, as you continue to drink the Kool-Aid of Darwin and warming, I have little hope that you will have the epiphany so necessary.

if one wants to learn, one stays away from any leftard brainwashing as far as possible

I read a lot of KNOW NOTHINGS' complaints about the college educated here at USMB.

ENVY much, kiddies?:cool:

It's nice ya'll have someplace to go where being ignorant is considered a good thing.

Oh those bad. bad college educated people.

They have no common sense, right?

:lol:

I read a lot of KNOW NOTHINGS' complaints about the college educated here at USMB.

ENVY much, kiddies?:cool:

It's nice ya'll have someplace to go where being ignorant is considered a good thing.

Oh those bad. bad college educated people.

They have no common sense, right?

:lol:

There is education, and there is learning.....you should know that.
But since you don't.....

....let me re-educate you, based on your erroneous the idea that the amorphous term 'education' is a priori, worthy of approval.

Choose your fav 'educated' heros:

1. More details are emerging about Humam al-Balawi, the man who blew up seven intelligence agents in Afghanistan. By education and professional status, the Jordanian doctor is typical of recent suicidal attackers. The man accused of trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day is a Nigerian graduate of the University of London. In the Fort Hood shootings, a Palestinian-American psychiatrist in the U.S. Army has been charged.
Humam al-Balawi was said to be carrying information about Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's number two, himself a surgeon who was born to a prominent Egyptian family.
Mohamed Atta of 9/11, who was an Egyptian urban planner who had been working in Germany - these are not the wretched of the earth. What essentially is the grievance that draws them to al-Qaida?
Groups Recruiting Well-Educated Terrorists : NPR

2. A recent study at Princeton University by Alan Krueger and Jitka Maleckova, called "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?" argues this point. One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin….Moreover, the Palestinians' adherence to the view that the mass murder of civilians was not terrorism was independent of education and higher among those working than unemployed. Hence, support for terrorism was not reduced by increases in education and income….

....a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas." BW Online | June 10, 2002 | The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism
http://www.krueger.princeton.edu/terrorism2.pdf

3. …men who belonged to violent Islamist groups active over the past few decades (some in jail, some not). Had those groups reflected the working-age populations of their countries, engineers would have made up about 3.5 percent of the membership. Instead, nearly 20 percent of the militants had engineering degrees. When Gambetta and Hertog looked at only the militants whose education was known for certain to have gone beyond high school, close to half (44 percent) had trained in engineering.
Today's Highly Educated Terrorists | The National Interest Blog
Today's Highly Educated Terrorists | The National Interest Blog

4. Pol Pot, was the leader of the Cambodian communist movement known as the Khmer Rouge[3] and was Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea from 1976–1979. Pol Pot's leadership, in which he attempted to "cleanse" the country, resulted in the deaths of an estimated 1.7–2.5 million people…. he qualified for a scholarship that allowed for technical study in France. He studied radio electronics at the EFR in Paris from 1949 to 1953 Pol Pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Khmer Rouge leader Khieu Samphan, who had studied in Paris, wrote in his doctoral dissertation that the Cambodian economy and social structure would be renewed by tapping “the dormant energy of the peasant mass” against the cities. “Kissinger, “The White House Years,” p. 518.

6. Ernesto "Che" Guevara "the man was a mass killer. Hundreds were reportedly executed on his watch" Why Do people love a mass murder like Che? // Current
Ernesto Guevara de la Serna (1928-1967) was an Argentine physician... Biography of Ernesto "Che" Guevara - Che Guevara Profile

As a young boy growing up, he had a passion for education, literature and philosophy. Mao Zedong
"he worked as a doctor. Che Guevara : Biography

7. Lenin was born Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, April 22, 1870….In 1891 he passed the law examinations at the University of St. Petersburg as an external student, scoring first in his class. He practiced law briefly in Samara before devoting himself to the revolutionary movement. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin), 1870-1924

8. Bashar al-Assad is the President of the Syrian Arab Republic, Regional Secretary of the Ba'ath Party, and the son of former President Hafez al-Assad. Al-Assad is a controversial figure both in Syria and Internationally… for his disregard for human rights, economic lapses, sponsorship of terrorism, and corruption. Bashar studied ophthalmology at Damascus University 1988 and arrived in London in 1992 to continue his studies. Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Mao was a rebellious teen-ager. His father wanted him to be a farmer; Mao wanted more education beyond the village grammar school. Mao left home at age 13 to attend an advanced school in a nearby district and in 1911 arrived in Changsha, the provincial capital, to attend secondary school…. He tried law enforcement, business and history before settling on education, graduating from a teachers' training school in 1918. He departed for Beijing to attend the university. CNN In-Depth Specials - Visions of China - Profiles: Mao Tse-tung

10.Al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri received his master's degree in surgery from Cairo University.... Ayman al Zawahiri Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

11. Nidal Hasan, Abdulmutallab and Humam al-Balawi are jihadists who were educated and came from privileged middle- and upper-class backgrounds. Hasan was an American-trained U. S. Army doctor, Abdulmutallab was a London engineering student and the son of a wealthy Nigerian banker, and double-agent Dr. Humam al-Balawi was a member of the Jordanian professional class. The Educated Muslim Terrorist | FrontPage Magazine

Highly educated Leftists, smart guys all....

So, I'm wondering if my well-educated pal tecy would like to claim any of these highly educated folks as his heros?

So....."It's nice ya'll have someplace to go where being ignorant is considered a good thing.

Oh those bad. bad college educated people."

Looks like some pretty big holes in your post......

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― George Orwell

Understand this quote, as well:
“I would rather be governed by the first 2000 people in the Manhattan phone book than the entire faculty of Harvard.”
― William F. Buckley Jr.

You were saying?

Last edited:

And you are as guilty of one-sided hypocritical hypercriticism as any member of the Board except Koshergrl.

Your use of "garbled" with reference to my posts proves you guilty of dishonesty.....of course any proof of same would be akin to requiring a dunking stool on the Titanic.

An honest attack would simply be to say you disagree with the well-written posts I provide....we both know you are incapable of doing more than disagreeing.

First, 'hypocritical' is misused, and the very antithesis of the truth of my posts.

Second....I can only be 'one-sided,' as I post only the truth. A major difference between the two of us.

I follow the suggestion of the great Ronald Reagan: "no pale pastels, but bold colors."
The great ronald reagan? If you spent less time trying to reach your posting quota, you might research his record, economically and politically. A corrupt administration that went beyond other republican corrupt administrations such as Nixon, Harding, Grant. Debt under reagan? Check the record you ignorant megaposter.

The great ronald reagan? If you spent less time trying to reach your posting quota, you might research his record, economically and politically. A corrupt administration that went beyond other republican corrupt administrations such as Nixon, Harding, Grant. Debt under reagan? Check the record you ignorant megaposter.

I'm about to light you up brighter than Marie Curie.

You see, your post is why you will always remain IQFree.

1. The Great Ronald Reagan ended the hegemony of the Evil Empire.....without firing a shot. See if you can imagine how many millions of people he saved.
Democrats supported communism where ever they could find it....and the import of your post is that you, the same.

2. " Debt under reagan? Check the record you ignorant megaposter."

Watch how your words turn right around and bite you in your....brain.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now....admit that you are a dunce.

Some people see you as half empty, I see you as being half full of it.

Doesn't make it, Rocks.

Global warming AND Darwinism? I can ALMOST see an argument against global warming. At least not all of it's critics are imbeciles. But Darwinism? Geez PC, I thought you were a college student. (There must be some excuse for the ultra-cumbersome way in which you post.). Why don't you take a class in evolution and if you pass, you can post your sure-to-be-lame critique.

I'm about to light you up brighter than Marie Curie.

You see, your post is why you will always remain IQFree.

1. The Great Ronald Reagan ended the hegemony of the Evil Empire.....without firing a shot. See if you can imagine how many millions of people he saved.
Democrats supported communism where ever they could find it....and the import of your post is that you, the same.

2. " Debt under reagan? Check the record you ignorant megaposter."

Watch how your words turn right around and bite you in your....brain.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now....admit that you are a dunce.

Some people see you as half empty, I see you as being half full of it.

Jason and Jake are fools to try engage you in wits and knowledge, PC. I just sit back and enjoy the show! Keep it coming! :smiliehug:

Doesn't make it, Rocks.

Global warming AND Darwinism? I can ALMOST see an argument against global warming. At least not all of it's critics are imbeciles. But Darwinism? Geez PC, I thought you were a college student. (There must be some excuse for the ultra-cumbersome way in which you post.). Why don't you take a class in evolution and if you pass, you can post your sure-to-be-lame critique.

"Why don't you take a class in evolution..."

How about you provide some of the "proof" on which the idea is based?

You can't, can you.

Don't you wonder why?

Try this on:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/322369-evolution-or-darwin.html

Last edited:
Them pesky liberals and their book learnin'. I don't let facts and whatnot get in the way of what I believe.

The minutemen are intellectual cousins of the KKK and Neo-Nazi groups who believe that non-whites are weakening the United States.

If members of your group believe that Chicanos are, say, dirty and evil, than you may run into trouble when giving speeches. The Columbia incident started when a few kids went on stage with banners that said things like "no one is illegal". (These kids were wrong and should be punished, IMO. The constitution protects the speech of white supremacists. These kids did what the Republicans routinely do at Town Hall Meetings sponsored by the Dems. They should not have stooped to that level, IMO) The Minuteman dispatched goons to physically suppress the kids, which lead to an escalation. Curiously, a Gilchrist supporter rushed the stage and started hitting students; a female student was kicked in the head. General chaos erupted. You have to hand it to the minutemen. They were waiting to brawl, an they benefit from having a vast rightwing news infrastructure to fix the facts.

I applaud the three Republican Congressmen who, several yrs ago, demanded the removal of Minuteman JT Ready from his precinct post. Famed Minuteman JT Ready was a fellow traveler of Jeffery Harbin and Harry H. Hughes, both of whom were part of the White Supremacist National Socialist Movement.

The ties that the some prominent Minuteman have to Neo-Nazi groups are very unsettling. Should Neo-nazis expect to be protested?

Last edited:
More about learning in college:

"The notoriously raunchy and popular homosexual sex advice columnist and pundit Dan Savage visited the University of Oregon in mid-October, and more recently it was revealed thanks to a public records request that he was paid $24,000 for his talk, which included discussions with students about the art of fisting and gorilla suit fetishes.

According to the campus newspaper The Daily Emerald, “throughout the lecture, Savage addressed questions of a wide variety of sexual topics including the importance of sexual education, to kinks and fetishes, experimentation and communication as well as same-sex marriage.

The Register-Guard reports the speech was also partly a launch party for the university’s new smart phone app that teaches students how to have kinky sex."
Gay Sex Pundit Paid $24K To Talk Fisting, Gorilla-Suit Fetishes With Students

College teaches more than Revolution.

It also unteaches independent and critical thinking, as well as any remnants of healthy cultural values that haven't been expunged during the K-12 experience.

Forum List

Back