What the...why?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Some actresses who have been cast in the 'love interest' role of movies, where we are supposed to believe they are some kind of super-hot object of desire have been terribly miscast. Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but some of these broads look like expired ground beef.

Rene Russo
Sally Fields
Drew Barrymore
Glenn Close
Linda Hamilton

WTF were they thinking?

Some actresses who have been cast in the 'love interest' role of movies, where we are supposed to believe they are some kind of super-hot object of desire have been terribly miscast. Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but some of these broads look like expired ground beef.

Rene Russo
Sally Fields
Drew Barrymore
Glenn Close
Linda Hamilton

WTF were they thinking?
Well, they all WERE hot at one time, except for one. I'm sure none of them are now. And Glenn Close, although a fine actress, was NEVER hot, at least not to MY eyes.

What movies are you talking about?

A great many.

The Natural
Fatal Attraction
Smokey and the Bandit
Major League
Lethal Weapon
Terminator
50 First Dates
Etc.
I thought Sally Field was cute and sexy in Smokey and the Bandit and I thought Linda Hamilton looked buff and sexy in Terminator.

Rene Russo
Sally Fields
Drew Barrymore
Glenn Close
Linda Hamilton

WTF were they thinking?
Well, they all WERE hot at one time, ....

No no no no no no

A great many.

The Natural
Fatal Attraction
Smokey and the Bandit
Major League
Lethal Weapon
Terminator
50 First Dates
Etc.
I thought Sally Field was cute and sexy in Smokey and the Bandit and I thought Linda Hamilton looked buff and sexy in Terminator.

c3ffe4cc9cbc88a1ca65e257678923f3.jpg

Rene Russo
Sally Fields
Drew Barrymore
Glenn Close
Linda Hamilton

WTF were they thinking?
Well, they all WERE hot at one time, ....

No no no no no no
Well, they were to ME, with the exception of Glenn Close.....

Yeah, I really think it depends on how old they were and in what work they did.

When Sally Field was young in her Gidget days, a lot of American men had a crush on her, and her personality, it just sort of carried on.

The same could be said of the vibe that a lot of these girls give off. Sometimes, attraction is more than just physical looks.

If you ask a lot of guys, they will tell you, they would much prefer to hook up with Mary Ann than have Ginger.

. . . that's just the way it goes, and Hollywood knows that.

Rene Russo
Sally Fields
Drew Barrymore
Glenn Close
Linda Hamilton

WTF were they thinking?
More of the right wing's war on women.

A great many.

The Natural
Fatal Attraction
Smokey and the Bandit
Major League
Lethal Weapon
Terminator
50 First Dates
Etc.
Glenn Close looked exquisite in The Natural as well as Fatal Attraction. Robert Redford? Ugh.

Rene Russo
Sally Fields
Drew Barrymore
Glenn Close
Linda Hamilton

WTF were they thinking?
More of the right wing's war on women.
Harvey Weinstein

A great many.

The Natural
Fatal Attraction
Smokey and the Bandit
Major League
Lethal Weapon
Terminator
50 First Dates
Etc.
Not sure these women were cast for a "love interest" role. Let's see here,

Never saw The Natural
Fatal Attraction, Glenn Close is not a Love Interest. A woman scorned is more like it.
Smokey and the Bandit, Sally is more of a cute beer drinking side kick. Good to have in a fast car.
Major League, Rene Russo yes is a love interest. Just sayin'.
Lethal Weapon, Traci Wolfe, who is she?
Terminator, Linda Hamilton worked out and fucked that male macho role up. Love Interest, beautiful woman, and fantastic actress.
50 First Dates, never saw it but Drew is crazy. Flashed her boobs to David. Love interest.

There are a lot of beautiful young women they could be casting in the movies. All we seem to be getting is a bunch of 40, fifty, and sixty year old silicone and botox injected over the hill women being cast as sexy love objects. In their prime, I am sure they were, not anymore. Maybe the women are angry that a 60 year old Harrison Ford could still be considered sexy but they can't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back