What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

You mean like how I am against abortion and affirmative action? Those kinds of Democrat planks? You wouldn't know how to think outside the square if I drew you a map and took you through it step-by-step. You live in a country that can only think in two trains of thought. Dumb as. Like you.

Yes, you do like to mention views you disagree with Democrats occasionally that you never mention in discussions. That's actually part of being a Democrat, suppressing your views for the cause. ALL Democrats do that. Silently accepting is how Democrats DO operate, not how they don't. When Democrats get their way on those, you're still silent about this theoretical disagreement you have with them

Yes, you do like to mention views you disagree with Democrats occasionally that you never mention in discussions. That's actually part of being a Democrat, suppressing your views for the cause. ALL Democrats do that. Silently accepting is how Democrats DO operate, not how they don't. When Democrats get their way on those, you're still silent about this theoretical disagreement you have with them
I have mentioned my stance on abortion and affirmative action many times on this board. Many...

Just not to a Democrat. I directly addressed this. You suck at reading
Just not to a Democrat. I directly addressed this. You suck at reading
You misunderstand my POV. I don't really give a shit about either of those things, but they ARE my stance.
ie, a friend comes up to me and says she's pregnant. "What should I do?" she asks. Keep it, or give it up for adoption would be my advice. "Shall I get an abortion?' No, would be my advice. She gets an abortion anyway. Do I care? Not really. Will it change my opinion of her? Not really. But that is MY stance.

That is the thing with you Sepos. When it comes to abortion, gun rights, affirmative action, gay rights, both sides go to the nth degree. I reckon the word 'compromise' isn't in Websters....

You misunderstand my POV. I don't really give a shit about either of those things, but they ARE my stance.
ie, a friend comes up to me and says she's pregnant. "What should I do?" she asks. Keep it, or give it up for adoption would be my advice. "Shall I get an abortion?' No, would be my advice. She gets an abortion anyway. Do I care? Not really. Will it change my opinion of her? Not really. But that is MY stance.

That is the thing with you Sepos. When it comes to abortion, gun rights, affirmative action, gay rights, both sides go to the nth degree. I reckon the word 'compromise' isn't in Websters....

I misread your POV by saying they aren't actually serious issues to you and you agree they aren't.

Got it, thanks for clarifying. Reading isn't your thing, dude. It just isn't.

Also, you meant to use e.g., not i.e.

I misread your POV by saying they aren't actually serious issues to you and you agree they aren't.

Got it, thanks for clarifying. Reading isn't your thing, dude. It just isn't.

Also, you meant to use e.g., not i.e.
But you didn't say that. I reiterate, comprehension is not your thing. That's ok. You're a Deplorable, getting things isn't your strong suit.

Meh - That is, for example, same thing..

But you didn't say that. I reiterate, comprehension is not your thing. That's ok. You're a Deplorable, getting things isn't your strong suit.

Meh - That is, for example, same thing..

My saying you never bring up any of those issues to leftists, you only use them for cred that you aren't a Democrat when talking to people who aren't Democrats is NOT saying they aren't serious issues to you.

I don't know what I can tell you, you're a special kind of stupid

My saying you never bring up any of those issues to leftists, you only use them for cred that you aren't a Democrat when talking to people who aren't Democrats is NOT saying they aren't serious issues to you.

I don't know what I can tell you, you're a special kind of stupid
That first sentence...can you say it in English...

Yes, but that's a lie. They aren't just making a cash offer. It's illegal to not turn them in.
And they are being bought back, not confiscated. Too, it is not illegal to not turn them in, it is illegal to possess them. I imagine one can destroy them without penalty, for instance. The US could learn something from that.

Last edited:
You have to ask an American that? Seriously?
Yeah. I know only of guns bought back. Which ones have been confiscated? Just because 2nd Amendment nutters tell you something doesn't mean it's true.

Sure. That's why the Queen's representative is appointed by a government elected by the people. Right.

That's the current process, but the system is designed on Divine rule and power flowing from the monarch. Subjects, not citizens.

And they are being bought back, not confiscated. Too, it is not illegal to not turn them in, it is illegal to possess them. I imagine one can destroy them without penalty, for instance. The US could learn something from that.

cnm: Guns are not being confiscated, "it is not illegal to not turn them in, it is illegal to possess them"

You're a sad human being. Pure 1984 double speak

Yeah. I know only of guns bought back. Which ones have been confiscated? Just because 2nd Amendment nutters tell you something doesn't mean it's true.

" it is illegal to possess them."

Who said that, you fucking liar? Hint, it's in the post before this one, Big Brother

but the system is designed on Divine rule and power flowing from the monarch. Subjects, not citizens.
Er, no, it's not. The Queen doesn't even have Devine rule in the UK, let alone a sovereign nation like NZ. She is the head of state. Subject/citizen is just semantics. How is it as a 'subject' of NZ I have more rights than you do? Not talking on paper, talking reality.

" it is illegal to possess them."

Who said that, you fucking liar? Hint, it's in the post before this one, Big Brother
Who gives a fuck about firearms. Maybe you feel like a big man with it gripped between your dainty little hands. To me you look like a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back