What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.
Now you are babbling about US domestic issues that are none of your business

Shortest possible answer: "Idiot!" Longer answer: Trump made and makes it for everyone in the world more difficult to fight against the Sars-CoV-2 virus, because he spreads extremist idiotic personal opinions in the position of a pseudo-president of the USA and pseudo-leader of the western world. And while the economy worldwide has heavy problems with Corona-2 Donald Trump has nothing else to do than to continue his totally idiotic destructive US- and ego-centralized narcissistic style of politics against world economy and against world politics.
Its typical a german like you to blame trump instead of your bosses in china for the wuflu

To be honest: I would not even know whether it would be my duty to shoot Donald Trump immediatelly down if I would be with him in the same room and I had a weapon. That's really a difficult philosophical problem. What do you say: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?
so who is this tyrant?....
That's unimportant. The question is: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?

unimportant?....you cant kill the guy unless you know who that supposed tyrant is....so who is this tyrant you speak of?....

We wouldn't let US rules obtain in our country in regards to nukes. What makes you think we'd let Chinese rules take precedence over ours?
You have nukes on the brain.

To me thats a minor consideration compared to chinese infiltration and backroom control of your country

and already if you dont want US warheads in NZ you dont have to have them

but when china has absolute control of your country if they want to place nukes there you wont be able to stop them

It must be nice to have one culture. In the US we dont have that luxury. We have every shitty third world culture muddying up the place.
Here you are. Your false premise stemming from your ignorance.
Yes, New Zealand isnt a homogenized society. Certainly nothing close to the US. What did i say that was incorrect?

Um, do you know what homogenised means?
It means one, unlike the US.

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.

Shortest possible answer: "Idiot!" Longer answer: Trump made and makes it for everyone in the world more difficult to fight against the Sars-CoV-2 virus, because he spreads extremist idiotic personal opinions in the position of a pseudo-president of the USA and pseudo-leader of the western world. And while the economy worldwide has heavy problems with Corona-2 Donald Trump has nothing else to do than to continue his totally idiotic destructive US- and ego-centralized narcissistic style of politics against world economy and against world politics.
Its typical a german like you to blame trump instead of your bosses in china for the wuflu

To be honest: I would not even know whether it would be my duty to shoot Donald Trump immediatelly down if I would be with him in the same room and I had a weapon. That's really a difficult philosophical problem. What do you say: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?

unimportant?....

Sure. It's unimportant who the tyrant is. The question is whether it is a duty to kill the tyrant.

you cant kill the guy

Which guy? And why I am not able to kill him?

unless you know who that supposed tyrant is.

No. That's unimportant.

...so who is this tyrant you speak of?....

What did you not understand?

Take Georg Elser as an example; who tried to kill Hitler and stop it to think as if you would be one of the worst idiots of the world, who has not any idea about anything. And use the logic of time when you think about such problems. Then you will see how difficult had been the decision of Georg Elser. We know what had happened because he failed. And because we know what had happened we know he was right. But what were we able to know in his position? And what had happened if he did not fail? Indeed he himselve had no chance. If he had not failed everyone would think today Hitler had been one of the best leaders of Germany and Georg Elser would had been one of the worst criminals, because he had killed this wunderful man.

And if you need some names of possible tyrants try this names: Trump (USA), Putin (Russia), Lukashenko (Belarus), Xi (China), Modi (India), Erdogan (Turkey), Bolsonaro (Brazil) - not to forget tyrants in European countries as in Poland and Hungaria for example and many many others - also from the Arabian allies of the USA. And it exists indeed a realistic danger that all this male tyrants are on a way to sum up the chaos they produce to this third world war about which Abert Einstein said once: “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Last edited:
What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

Fuck them and fuck you. We didn't become a superpower by copying tiny gomer countries you retarded anus

And because "you" are a superpower (what has nothing to do with you personally and a lot with people who never had lived in the USA) you have the right now to call everyone "stupid asshole"?

unimportant?....

Sure. It's unimportant who the tyrant is. The question is whether it is a duty to kill the tyrant.

you cant kill the guy

No. That's unimportant.

Take Georg Elser as an example; who tried to kill Hitler and stop it to think as if you would be one of the worst idiots of the world, who has not any idea about anything. And use the logic of time when you think about such problems. Then you will see how difficult had been the decision of Georg Elser. We know what had happened because he failed. And because we know what had happened we know he was right. But what were we able to know in his position? And what had happened if he did not fail? Indeed he himselve had no chance. If he had not failed everyone would think today Hitler had been one of the best leaders of Germany and Georg Elser would had been one of the worst criminals, because he had killed this wunderful man.

And if you need some names of possible tyrants try this names: Trump (USA), Putin (Russia), Lukashenko (Belarus), Xi (China), Modi (India), Erdogan (Turkey), Bolsonaro (Brazil) - not to forget tyrants in European countries as in Poland and Hungaria for example and many many others - also from the Arabian allies of the USA. And it exists indeed a realistic danger that all this male tyrants are on a way to sum up the chaos they produce to this third world war about which Abert Einstein said once: “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

you should learn what a tyrant is......trump does not fit the definition....just because you may not like the guy does not mean he is a tyrant.....he may be a jerk,a dipshit a big mouth asswipe....but he does not fit this definition..... a tyrant is an absolute ruler who is unrestrained by law, or one who has usurped a legitimate ruler's sovereignty. Often portrayed as cruel, tyrants may defend their positions by resorting to oppressive means.

unimportant?....

you cant kill the guy

No. That's unimportant.

you should learn what a tyrant is......trump does not fit the definition....just because you may not like the guy does not mean he is a tyrant.....

¿definition? I don't think in definitions - I think in realities.

he may be a jerk,a dipshit a big mouth asswipe....but he does not fit this definition..... a tyrant is an absolute ruler who is unrestrained by law, or one who has usurped a legitimate ruler's sovereignty. Often portrayed as cruel, tyrants may defend their positions by resorting to oppressive means.

If a German will kill Donald Trump I will understand him very well. Better Trump will not come to Germany. I hate it when one of my fellow countrymen kills a visitor - even if he has very good reasons to do so, because Donald Trump declared war on Germany and misrespects the sovereignity of my country.

unimportant?....

you cant kill the guy

No. That's unimportant.

you should learn what a tyrant is......trump does not fit the definition....just because you may not like the guy does not mean he is a tyrant.....

he may be a jerk,a dipshit a big mouth asswipe....but he does not fit this definition..... a tyrant is an absolute ruler who is unrestrained by law, or one who has usurped a legitimate ruler's sovereignty. Often portrayed as cruel, tyrants may defend their positions by resorting to oppressive means.

If a German will kill Donald Trump I will understand him very well. Better Trump will not come to Germany. I hate it when one of my fellow countrymen kills a visitor - even if he has very good reasons to do so, because Donald Trump declared war on Germany and misrespects the sovereignity of my country.

oh geezus im talking to a lunatic....your reality is that you are a dipshit....

It must be nice to have one culture. In the US we dont have that luxury. We have every shitty third world culture muddying up the place.
Yes, New Zealand isnt a homogenized society. Certainly nothing close to the US. What did i say that was incorrect?

Right. And you said isn't homogenised. At least you got something right.

Right. And you said isn't homogenised. At least you got something right.
Oh, i see. That was a marijuana infused typo.

Fair enough. That aside, 71 per cent of NZ people are listed as white. 76 per cent of Americans are white. NZ is less homogenous than the US.
its closer to 50% doc.....people from Mexico on down dont consider themselves white,even though they are counted as white....they are around 17% of the population....

Fair enough. That aside, 71 per cent of NZ people are listed as white. 76 per cent of Americans are white. NZ is less homogenous than the US.
its closer to 50% doc.....people from Mexico on down dont consider themselves white,even though they are counted as white....they are around 17% of the population....

Still, NZ is a very multicultural society. Auckland is the city with the biggest Polynesian population in the South Pacific.
In 1990 about 1 in 100 Aucklanders were Asian. Now it is at 30 in 100.
I remember reading just before I left the country (2007) there was a primary school in Mt Eden (a suburb on the periphery of the city centre) where just over 87 languages and 112 ethnicities were represented with a roll of just over 600 kids. I wouldn't call that homogenous.

unimportant?....

you cant kill the guy

No. That's unimportant.

Hmm ... "dipshit" ... one moment please ... no ... I don't have a translation for this word. Whatever. I guess you underestimate reality and you overestimate within this reality the some thousand years old human invention money. Money makes not the world go round. Money is a tool. And if you give money to a poor idiot then he will become a rich idiot - that's all. And why your nation declared war on Germany I am not able to understand. Sure you will win this war. But it's idiotic to do so. Whatever. We will see what will happen.

Last edited:

unimportant?....

you cant kill the guy

No. That's unimportant.

Hmm ... "dipshit" ... one moment please ... no ... I don't have a translation for this word. Whatever. I guess you underestimate reality and you overestimate within this reality the some thousand years old human invention money. Money makes not the world go round. Money is a tool. And if you give money to a poor idiot then he will become a rich idiot - that's all. And why your nation declared war on Germany I am not able to understand. Sure you will win this war. But it's idiotic to do so. Whatever. We will see what will happen.

not only an idiot.....a paranoid one.....

Forum List

Back