What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

New Zealand is also 70% white European decent and 30% Asian. Zero percent t blacks. Kind of amazing how much a difference that makes in crime rates and overall happiness of the people. But if they embrace open borders and mass immigration from shit hole countries, you’ll see their “happiness” dwindle.
You should delete this. And get some help.

Blacks are 1/8 of the population and commit over half of all murders and violent crime. I dont have time to look up every year but I have in the past. Heres 2018 numbers. Good reason why every race in America is scared of blacks.

Men commit 80% of all murders with 49% of the population. Are you scared of all men? Black murder offenders are not 50%.

Just black men, like everybody else. Im not worried in most white or hispanic neighborhoods, but never a black neighborhood. Black neighborhoods are ghettos, successful black people move to white neighborhoods. Its not racist, its a fact

New Zealand is also 70% white European decent and 30% Asian. Zero percent t blacks. Kind of amazing how much a difference that makes in crime rates and overall happiness of the people. But if they embrace open borders and mass immigration from shit hole countries, you’ll see their “happiness” dwindle.

Blacks are 1/8 of the population and commit over half of all murders and violent crime. I dont have time to look up every year but I have in the past. Heres 2018 numbers. Good reason why every race in America is scared of blacks.

Men commit 80% of all murders with 49% of the population. Are you scared of all men? Black murder offenders are not 50%.

Just black men, like everybody else. Im not worried in most white or hispanic neighborhoods, but never a black neighborhood. Black neighborhoods are ghettos, successful black people move to white neighborhoods. Its not racist, its a fact
These virtue signaling liberals never live in a black neighborhood either. He’s probably in an all white neighborhood, but will lecture us about being racist.

These virtue signaling liberals never live in a black neighborhood either. He’s probably in an all white neighborhood, but will lecture us about being racist.
yep.....they will get up there and put their arm around them and tell them how they are with them.....after the black person walks away its....but please, just dont move into my neighborhood.....

yep.....they will get up there and put their arm around them and tell them how they are with them.....after the black person walks away its....but please, just dont move into my neighborhood.....
Link?

Link?
you dont need a link......just get know some wealthy liberals.....and if you tell me you do and they welcome black people to move on their street im going to have a good laugh and then im going to call you a fucking liar....

I say that anonymously on here because I cant say it in the real world. I have a lot of black friends and my next door neighbor is black and I like the guy alot. Theres just so many that have no goals or zeal about life, they dont care about their kids, they never invest money so thats why they dont have wealth. Its not whiteys fault that life doesnt work for you.

Its your country

If you dont mind being ruled by china thats your decision.
We wouldn't let US rules obtain in our country in regards to nukes. What makes you think we'd let Chinese rules take precedence over ours?

It must be nice to have one culture. In the US we dont have that luxury. We have every shitty third world culture muddying up the place.
Here you are. Your false premise stemming from your ignorance.

Arent you embarrassed?
I admit I'm a little embarrassed for you, but understand there's nothing much that can be done about your ignorance, lack of curiosity and willingness to start from false premises.

It must be nice to have one culture. In the US we dont have that luxury. We have every shitty third world culture muddying up the place.
Yes, New Zealand isnt a homogenized society. Certainly nothing close to the US. What did i say that was incorrect?

Arent you embarrassed?
I admit I'm a little embarrassed for you, but understand there's nothing much that can be done about your ignorance, lack of curiosity and willingness to start from false premises.
Do you have any idea how ineffective your trolling is? Stick to the subject if you want to avoid embarrassment.

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.
Now you are babbling about US domestic issues that are none of your business

Shortest possible answer: "Idiot!" Longer answer: Trump made and makes it for everyone in the world more difficult to fight against the Sars-CoV-2 virus, because he spreads extremist idiotic personal opinions in the position of a pseudo-president of the USA and pseudo-leader of the western world. And while the economy worldwide has heavy problems with Corona-2 Donald Trump has nothing else to do than to continue his totally idiotic destructive US- and ego-centralized narcissistic style of politics against world economy and against world politics.
Its typical a german like you to blame trump instead of your bosses in china for the wuflu

To be honest: I would not even know whether it would be my duty to shoot Donald Trump immediatelly down if I would be with him in the same room and I had a weapon. That's really a difficult philosophical problem. What do you say: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?
so who is this tyrant?....
That's unimportant. The question is: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?

Last edited:
To be honest: I would not even know whether it would be my duty to shoot Donald Trump immediatelly down if I would be with him in the same room and I had a weapon. That's really a difficult philosophical problem. What do you say: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?
Fortunately the Secret Service guarding the president will have no indecision about shooting you

Why should they do so?

I personally think you have crossed the line with that post but I wont report you

You are funny now - really funny. The discussion whether it is a duty to have to kill a tyrant is a discussion which is about 200 years old in Germany. But Hitler changed many evaluations in this context. The best will be for sure that Donald Trump will never visit Germany.

Yes, New Zealand isnt a homogenized society. Certainly nothing close to the US. What did i say that was incorrect?

Um, do you know what homogenised means?

There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced

Tell me something, what website do you people check each morning to find random-ass web clutter like this? And why do you always feel the need to then post it on here?

I mean seriously, who GAF what types of media sources New Zealanders prefer? I hear that many people in the Republic of Congo aren't all that fond of Telemundo.

Last edited:

Um, do you know what homogenised means?

If he drinks black coffee with white milk and calls this brown coffee beverage "a la Obama" then he has perhaps a light idea. By the way: Why called the whole world Obama continously "black"? I never understood this. He was more a kind of an "aeabigs" (African, European, American, Black, Irish, German, Swiss ... homogenised coffee).

Fortunatelly Trump is not a German at all but only a self-defined shame for Sweden (sorry Sweden, not our fault, his fault).

My prayers are with Ireland. May god save the good-friday agreement. Incompetent politicians all over the world will not do so.

Last edited:
There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced

Tell me something, what website do you people check each morning to find random-ass web clutter like this? And why do you always feel the need to then post it on here?

I mean seriously, who GAF what types of media sources New Zealanders prefer? I hear that many people in the Republic of Congo aren't all that fond of Telemundo.

So you're a close-minded twat!
"I'm American Man! Nobody from any other country can tell me anything! USA! USA! USA!"

Moron...

Forum List

Back