What The Obama Administration Doesn’t Want You To Know

Going over what the administration doesn't want us to know is a daunting task.

Maybe we can just cover the things we are allowed to know. We are allowed to listen to the ever-changing daily talking points put out by the tyrant and nod our heads in agreement or get investigated, spied on, audited or reported to AttackWatch. Maybe even worse...............

The list is long and disgusting. And Leftists' response will be "it was BOOSH!"

"Leftist" here.

FYI, I agree with everything in the link. The Obama administration has presided over a miserable chapter in American history--but he's hardly the first president to do so.

I would invite you--as a presumed "conservative"--to offer up some concrete ideas on how to reduce income inequality, corporate fraud, and rising medical costs (hint: "tort reform" does not reduce rising medical costs).

And I mean this in all sincerity, because it looks to me like the "two party system" is actually a neofascist system that has bamboozled all of us.

The list is long and disgusting. And Leftists' response will be "it was BOOSH!"

"Leftist" here.

FYI, I agree with everything in the link. The Obama administration has presided over a miserable chapter in American history--but he's hardly the first president to do so.

I would invite you--as a presumed "conservative"--to offer up some concrete ideas on how to reduce income inequality, corporate fraud, and rising medical costs (hint: "tort reform" does not reduce rising medical costs).

And I mean this in all sincerity, because it looks to me like the "two party system" is actually a neofascist system that has bamboozled all of us.
1) They all do it
2) Sept was a long time ago
3) At this point what difference does it make
4) Boosh.

The standard leftist response to any criticism of Obama.
First explain why income inequality is a problem. Given the number of threads we've had and the general inability of liberals to offer much, I'll excuse you for not responding to that.
There will always be corporate fraud. Dismantling government regulations, which never prevent fraud, would go one step towards making things better.
Rising medical costs are due to many factors. Among them are malpractice insurance (yes tort reform does lower cost and increase availability), third party payer system, as well as incresaes in the quality of medical care. Obamacare is doing well on the last item and in the future we will have no increases in the quality of medical care.

Forum List

Back