What the left has created. Another example.

Tell her to stfu and don't serve her. "What would you assume, looking at me?"

Huh? Oh yeah, a sick faggot that likes little boys.

Last edited:
Tell her to stfu and don't serve her. "What would you assume, looking at me?"

Huh? Oh yeah, a sick faggot that like little boys.
You'd give that freak the satisfaction of addressing them as a woman? Not this asshole. The more you pressure me to validate your bullshit the more I will absolutely refuse to. I won't have my speech controlled by some mentally ill man in heels.

Then why do you guys keep telling Trump he won?
Says the king of TDS stupidity. Such weak deflection. The topic at hand is the certifiable mental illness that liberals are trying to normalize. The results have proven it's dangerous for society, yet you folks push on.

Says the king of TDS stupidity. Such weak deflection. The topic at hand is the certifiable mental illness that liberals are trying to normalize. The results have proven it's dangerous for society, yet you folks push on.
Call me a classic liberal. People should live the way they want to live rather than being antagonized by people who have decided what’s best for them.

The right demands tolerance but give little of it in return.

Ok, I've solved this. After seeing "her", s/he kinds looks like a woman. So, IMO, the guy just wanted to fuck with the freak and called her that on purpose. I would have too.

girlie man.jpg

Call me a classic liberal. People should live the way they want to live rather than being antagonized by people who have decided what’s best for them.

Normalizing mental illness is not a valid political goal. If you folks really cared, treatment would be your goal. Instead you push an obscene agenda to placate other members of the deviant community.

The left has no room to talk of intolerance. No group is less tolerant in the country.

Ok, I've solved this. After seeing "her", s/he kinds looks like a woman. So, IMO, the guy just wanted to fuck with the freak and called her that on purpose. I would have too.

View attachment 552518

Not necessarily... have you ever worked in a drive thru?
Hundreds of people pass thru. You scarcely look at people.
The person working the drive thru said sir because she read his credit card name. HIGHLY likely to have been an honest mistake made by someone who deals with the public everyday.
The virtue signaling perpetually offended moron then proceeds to make a capital issue out of it and go crazy, and start screaming in the parking lot refusing to leave. The manager then comes out just trying to get this maniac away so other people can go thru.
Very similar to a "trans" person at a Gamestop. This person 100% looks like a man in a wig. He couldn't pass as a woman anymore than Sly Stalone could. And the worker said sir... and out come the national guard.

Another so called transgender (which doesn't exist and in fact a myth) showing the utter sickness the left have created.

In order to use as a political tool.By Creating a LBGT designation and thereby
potential huge voting block.The Proof.Because Prop 8 did not pass in California.
Or I should say it did pass.The original ballot initiative of Prop 8 which
banned same-sex marriage did pass.Then the courts got involved because a
far majority of states also found ballot initiatives passing as to the Banning'
of Same-sex marriage.That the Insitution of Marriage must be kept in tact.
That only a man and woman { male and female } can legally be deemed Married.
Wasn't good enough.Cannot be allowed to stand.So the Courts got involved
with Flaky judges and nationwide peer pressure to Unravel the very institution
of marriage.Which happened right before Joe Publics eyes.
What was the result. ? What we have now.Where words like Mother and Father
are sometimes not tolerated in public School.The very notion of a Nuclear
Family { the bedrock of a civilized society } is now frowned upon and laughed
about.By Who.The Geek Brigade of Leftist activists'.

In order to use as a political tool.By Creating a LBGT designation and thereby
potential huge voting block.The Proof.Because Prop 8 did not pass in California.
Or I should say it did pass.The original ballot initiative of Prop 8 which
banned same-sex marriage did pass.Then the courts got involved because a
far majority of states also found ballot initiatives passing as to the Banning'
of Same-sex marriage.That the Insitution of Marriage must be kept in tact.
That only a man and woman { male and female } can legally be deemed Married.
Wasn't good enough.Cannot be allowed to stand.So the Courtys got involved
with Flaky judges and nationwide peer pressure to Unravel the very institution
of marriage.Which happenned right before Joe Publics eyes.
What was the result.What we have now.Where words like Mother and Father
are sometimes not tolerated in public School.The very notion of a Nuclear
Family { the bedrock of a civilized society } is now frowned upon and laughed
about.By Who.The Geek Brigade of Leftist activists'.
The best is how the pathetic know it all Lilly white wealthy commiefornia leftists thought the hood was going to be in favor of same sex marriage.

They know absolutely nothing about the hood. Hilarious.

Most are far more God fearing than the wealthy. That I can tell you and that is gospel Truth.

He ordered food, paid for the food, they gave him the food. End of story.

They didn't refuse service because they are a tranny, didn't ridicule, didn't harass, didn't fight, didn't threaten or anything.

He needs to shut the fuck up. He obviously just wants to be upset, wants to be outraged, wants to argue, and mostly wants attention. And is looking for any little excuse he can get to get those things. This is not a sane, rational, accepting person.

It is not societies responsibility to play into his fantasies. There are 7.5 billion in the world, it's impossible for everyone to indulge each individuals fantasy. Especially not someone that works at Sonic and sees hundreds of people a day for a few seconds to a few minutes at a time in a very non personal way.

Fuck that guy, he may want to be a woman but all he acts like is a bitch.

The left demands tolerance and gives none in return. The right are spineless and weak.

Forum List

Back