What the Hell Has Happened to the FBI?

Will Oberfuhrer Garland have his Gestapo agents kill her?
Lots of accusations of paid trolls on this board - most of them ridiculous.
But you actually are a paid troll. Communist China no doubt.

Oh, you won't read this and you won't respond, because you're a bot, not a person.
One of Trump's educationally challenged devoted cult members.

Are we going to let this guy and others like him win control of Congress in November? They chose our President in 2016.

One of Trump's educationally challenged devoted cult members.

Are we going to let this guy and others like him win control of Congress in November? They chose our President in 2016.
MY god - this is the first time I've seen this bot account answer a post.

Your Emperor Xi chose our 2020 Resident, and look what we ended up with...

1662904689454.png

J. Edgar Hoover went after John F. Kennedy "for being a commie."

raw

You should take an elementary school history class to try and look just a little less ignorant in the subject.
I was alive and you're a punk GOP base idiot. lol. J Edgar was nuts about commies and liberals and anti-war movers...I have a Masters in History, dunce. He was tapping MLK's phone and making trouble. He had shytte on EVERYONE, including JFK. He was interested in all JFK's GFs, a decadent.

I was alive and you're a punk GOP base idiot. lol. J Edgar was nuts about commies and liberals and anti-war movers...I have a Masters in History, dunce. He was tapping MLK's phone and making trouble. He had shytte on EVERYONE, including JFK. He was interested in all JFK's GFs, a decadent.

You are as dumb as a stump and know absolutely nothing of history.

John Kennedy's closest ally in the senate was...

Wait for it fucktard....

Sen. Joseph McCarthy.

See, Kennedy was a MAJOR anti-Communist. That's right - he was your enemy.

See, Kennedy was a Navy man and loved America, unlike you.

Wait for it fucktard....

Sen. Joseph McCarthy.

JFK is my major hero. I was him in a fake election IN 3RD GRADE and was in love with Jackie, hater dupe. Breaking News for you: You are not a rich swine, you are being screwed by your lying heroes....I am saying J Hoover believed he was DUHHHH, like you think I am LOL, DUPE. kENNEDY AGREED WITH EVERYTHING i WANT, YOU GD IMBECILE LOL. pOLITICALLY duh. ooops

Wait for it fucktard....

Sen. Joseph McCarthy.

McCarthy? BS, and Not for long DUHHHHH

Liar. J Edgar thought he was a decadent liberal semi-commie, dingbat. My college caught an FBI guy who was SDS! and got 2 frosh to bomb ROTC. Hoover said no investigation. He was a nut weirdo by 1965. MLK crap too....another commie lol....

Whatever urban legend you vomit out is irrelevant. The Kennedy boys - Bobby and Jack, were major players in the Anti-Communist movement. They hunted vermin like you. Hoover knew well who and what Jack Kennedy, son of a mobster, playboy, war hero was.

You are simple ignorant of history and making shit up. You are an uneducated moron.

JFK is my major hero.
No, a fantasy with no relation to historical fact is.

I was him in a fake election IN 3RD GRADE and was in love with Jackie, hater dupe. Breaking News for you: You are not a rich swine, you are being screwed by your lying heroes....I am saying J Hoover believed he was DUHHHH, like you think I am LOL, DUPE. kENNEDY AGREED WITH EVERYTHING i WANT, YOU GD IMBECILE LOL. pOLITICALLY duh. ooops

Call the nurse for your meds, you're no longer lucid enough to post.

“I realize that this Nation often tends to identify turning-points in world affairs with the major addresses which preceded them. But it was not the Monroe Doctrine that kept all Europe away from this hemisphere—it was the strength of the British fleet and the width of the Atlantic Ocean. It was not General Marshall’s speech at Harvard which kept communism out of Western Europe—it was the strength and stability made possible by our military and economic assistance.” John F. Kennedy

Wait for it fucktard....

Sen. Joseph McCarthy.

They killed JFK because he had a hard on for teaming up with the Russians on our Moon quest , JFK also owed the Kluxers and Mob so between the Military industrial Cabal
and all the others JFK was doomed .

Forum List

Back