What the hell do we do about the Flash movie?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Ok, so as we all know, the star, Ezra Miller is a fucking trainwreck. I dont think ive ever seen a bigger nose dive in Hollywood. He is THE WORST!

With all that said, they have a completed movie. I know that they just cancelled Batgirl, but thats because it sucked. With The Flash its a different story. Its apparently testing as high as "Batman Dark knight". What the fuck?!!!!!!! Seriously?!!!

According to a recent article from The Hollywood Reporter, Warner Bros. Discovery is still "hopeful" that The Flash will be a success despite Miller's troubles. While it's not set to be released until next summer, the movie is reportedly receiving the "highest scores at test screenings since Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight movies." This has led the company to believe they have a "critical and box office hit on their hands."

I really hate Ezra, but Id be lying if i said i didnt want to see a crazy good movie. Im conflicted.

LOL disney will cancel a woman for having a certain ideology and didnt hurt anyone but wont cancel a fucking groomer.
What a horrible company.
Actually disney loved the Batgirl woke shit. The problem was that the movie was total trash. I must have been really bad because, these wokesters are happy with with anything that pushes their idealology.

Actually disney loved the Batgirl woke shit. The problem was that the movie was total trash. I must have been really bad because, these wokesters are happy with with anything that pushes their idealology.
I was referring to that gina carano chick

Unfortunately, some of the best actors that have been, were crazy fuktards.

He's a fucking walking mental disorder.........but he does some very good work on the screen.

I won't pay to see it, but I will watch it when it becomes availble online for free.

That Gadot woman was horrible, really fucked it all up

this-is-blasphemy-59f8e1.jpg

Forum List

Back