What the Hell am I doing up on a Saturday at 7 am?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I went to bed at 9:15 last night. :eek:

I like to sleep in on the weekends, but my body is used to getting up at 6 am now......

Oh well, this way I'll get a lot of stuff done around the house I guess!

Have a lovey day USMB peeps!

i like being up early....but then i may take a nap....during the day

who am i kidding with 3 cats and 3 dogs......you never sleep late

I went to bed at 9:15 last night. :eek:

I like to sleep in on the weekends, but my body is used to getting up at 6 am now......

Oh well, this way I'll get a lot of stuff done around the house I guess!

Have a lovey day USMB peeps!

I went to bed at 1:30 and woke up at 7:00. I feel your pain.:poop:

LOL... it may be 7am for you EZ...but its 5am here.... :lol:

Ive been up for a few hours....making roasted chicken stock :) yummy!

I'm usually up early as well. This morning I was up at six. No one else is up and I can't figure out my brother's TV or coffeepot. Sophisticated high tech shit can be so annoying. He's also got a secured wireless network that I don't have the password for. So here I am typing on my blackberry waiting for the crew to get up in a couple hours. I may have to start making some noise.

7 am is a sleep in for me.
20+ years in the Navy conditioned me to get up early every morning, and although I am retired from the Nav (almost 15 years now) - I still get up at 0515. Even when on vacation !

7 am is a sleep in for me.
20+ years in the Navy conditioned me to get up early every morning, and although I am retired from the Nav (almost 15 years now) - I still get up at 0515. Even when on vacation !

3am for me. Conditioning is BAD!!! :lol:

I always wake up at around 7am...whether I am up until 3 am or 9pm...

Then I take a nap in the afternoon, before the hubby gets home from work.

Yeah, everyone else is still asleep here. Except for the kitties.

Had my very strong coffee, now trying to get motivated to do some laundry and get to cleaning the house.

My excuse for still messing around on here is I don't want to wake anyone else! :lol:

Had my very strong coffee, now trying to get motivated to do some laundry and get to cleaning the house.

My excuse for still messing around on here is I don't want to wake anyone else! :lol:

lazy bones! :lol:

this is more fun then laundry anyway

lazy bones! :lol:

this is more fun then laundry anyway

It is??!! :eek:
(Why didn't anyone tell me this before?) :evil:

Forum List

Back