What the heck was a 9 year old boy doing at the festival? and I don't think they should be allowed to sue!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
A 9-year-old is "fighting for his life" after he was trampled during the deadly crowd surge at the Astroworld festival, attorneys for his family said Tuesday. The boy suffered "life-threatening injuries" and has been placed in a medically induced coma to combat severe brain, liver and kidney trauma, the attorneys said.
Boy "fighting for his life" after he was trampled at Astroworld, lawyers say
--------------------------------------
They were fully aware what they were getting into. Sue who, who was responsible for the tragedy of life's.
They knew it was a super duper crowd and anything can happen.

Last edited:
Police say they started seeing people collapsing during Scott's set around 9:30 that night and reached out to organizers, but the concert didn't stop for about another 40 minutes. There's video of concertgoers who were scrambling to get the attention of a cameraman who was filming the event, and there has been one video on social media where Scott himself appears to notice somebody in the crowd is in trouble and calls for security.

You know, Houston police have defended that response. They've argued that abruptly stopping the show could have caused a riot. But overall, eight people died. More than a dozen others were hospitalized in the aftermath. The youngest of those who was injured is just 10 years old.

Police say they started seeing people collapsing during Scott's set around 9:30 that night and reached out to organizers, but the concert didn't stop for about another 40 minutes. There's video of concertgoers who were scrambling to get the attention of a cameraman who was filming the event, and there has been one video on social media where Scott himself appears to notice somebody in the crowd is in trouble and calls for security.

You know, Houston police have defended that response. They've argued that abruptly stopping the show could have caused a riot. But overall, eight people died. More than a dozen others were hospitalized in the aftermath. The youngest of those who was injured is just 10 years old.

Cancel Culture comes for the left as well as the right.
One mistake and BAMB, you're cancelled.
Stop supporting the left.

A 9-year-old is "fighting for his life" after he was trampled during the deadly crowd surge at the Astroworld festival, attorneys for his family said Tuesday. The boy suffered "life-threatening injuries" and has been placed in a medically induced coma to combat severe brain, liver and kidney trauma, the attorneys said.
They were fully aware what they were getting into. Sue who, who was responsible for the tragedy of life's.
Anything can happen anywhere there is people which includes the grocery store, amusement parks, the mall, schools, sporting events, churches, hospitals, court houses, police stations, etc. Things can even happen should a person choose to stay home. My house was broken into one time and just months before that happened a person literally crashed their car into the front step of my house. What am I trying to point out? If you are going to preach about personal responsibility, what is the point of doing that if you do not have the intention of ever practicing such a thing? In other words, there is more than enough blame to go around and if you are not going to own up to whatever role it is that you play in any matter, don't expect anyone else to own up to whatever involvement they themselves have.

God bless you and all of the surviving victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. So is this the same grief that you have for the families of those who were not lucky enough to be able to live to tell about the experience?

I know don't you just hate cancel culture?

You might tell the republicans to stop doing it.

Cancel Big Bird.png

Meanwhile NO ONE has called to end all concerts.

Stop lying.

This is not his first problem along these lines. He has been arrested for inciting a riot at his concerts and sued in the past for similar incidents, but in those luckily nobody died.

The ignorance level of those posting on this forum is at an all time high

Uh what? Do you realize what you are saying? So any time we buy concert tickets it comes with the risk of being trampled? Really???

It all falls back on the parents. At 9 years old I was only allowed by the neighbors two doors down and when the street lights came on, my ass better be home.

This isn't the first of such incidents. When you start using fireworks inside as part of the show you are liable for any mishaps that may take place.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That was a stupid post. A nine year old had the same right to life and safety as anyone

Its called dumbass parenting

It all falls back on the parents. At 9 years old I was only allowed by the neighbors two doors down and when the street lights came on, my ass better be home.

This isn't the first of such incidents. When you start using fireworks inside as part of the show you are liable for any mishaps that may take place.
Only in a way do I agree with you. Because of how dangerous the scene has become, I agree that concerts are no longer safe for kids, but at the end of the day, how safe are they for anyone to now attend? I am guessing that most if not all of the lives taken during the Vegas concert fours years ago were adult. I most definitely second what you say about the use of fireworks and any other things that have now become a part of onstage entertainment. I don't even know why that kind of stuff has become so important in the first place. To me, if the top priority where a concert is concerned is no longer the music, what is the point of even throwing your money down for a ticket to be there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Only in a way do I agree with you. Because of how dangerous the scene has become, I agree that concerts are no longer safe for kids, but at the end of the day, how safe are they for anyone to now attend? I am guessing that most if not all of the lives taken during the Vegas concert fours years ago were adult. I most definitely second what you say about the use of fireworks and any other things that have now become a part of onstage entertainment. I don't even know why that kind of stuff has become so important in the first place. To me, if the top priority where a concert is concerned is no longer the music, what is the point of even throwing your money down for a ticket to be there?

It's not just about music, it's about the entire show. They have to practice their routines all the time because everything is scripted by the choreographer. When you see a concert you are not looking at a bunch of people who decide to do things on the spur of the moment. All the steps are planned, during what song they are to take them, and with what other of their fellow musicians they will interact with. Playing the music is the easy part. The few times I played on stage we didn't do anything professional like that, so it was an easy chore just to play the songs.

This story sounds like fake news. There is no way a person steps on someone without being aware of it.

This story may be fictitious or someone(s) had badly beaten the child and ran off and left the child on the ground. Or maybe the person or cult members had raped and beaten the child somewhere else like behind the stage or in the restroom and saw that it was a great opportunity to drag the child into the crowd that was looking up at Travis that was elevated above them.

This story sounds like fake news. There is no way a person steps on someone without being aware of it.

This story may be fictitious or someone(s) had badly beaten the child and ran off and left the child on the ground. Or maybe the person or cult members had raped and beaten the child somewhere else like behind the stage or in the restroom and saw that it was a great opportunity to drag the child into the crowd that was looking up at Travis that was elevated above them.

Hell, I read stories about people getting trampled to death just trying to get into Walmart or other stores on Thanksgiving evening. People don't care.

Hell, I read stories about people getting trampled to death just trying to get into Walmart or other stores on Thanksgiving evening. People don't care.
How do you know that they died from being trampled all over. The crowd may have walked over those who were laying on the ground.

People know not to approach or touch a body lying on the ground. It is because they may become suspects. And so that is why people just keep on walking when they see a person lying on the ground.

And then it was a concert. And most concert goers get buzzed out and pass out even before the concert starts, And so the people cheer around them.

How do you know that they died from being trampled all over. The crowd may have walked over those who were laying on the ground.

People know not to approach or touch a body lying on the ground. It is because they may become suspects. And so that is why people just keep on walking when they see a person lying on the ground.

And then it was a concert. And most concert goers get buzzed out and pass out even before the concert starts, And so the people cheer around them.

In most all these cases a person has no choice. They are being heavily pushed from behind with a force they cannot resist and they end up walking or stomping on the person. Unless somebody is going to take vitals in that environment nobody knows if the person is dead or not, and most assume not.

I don't know how legit this website is, but go here for a list of deaths that have happened on Black Friday alone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The Wal-Mart death of 2008 most definitely happened. Go here for the write up. The crowd responsible literally broke the front doors right off of their hinges. :( :( :(

Forum List

Back