What the heck is a Karen?

Here's a classic Karen. Though her name is Shelley. She's a vegan flat-earther antivaxxer covidiot, so her politics fall in the "confused" category.

Lol, this meme of the interfering know it all adult woman who jumps in and tells everyone what to do iks just too true and also funny, IMO.

It has probably been around for a thousand years and I am just becoming aware of it..

Top 5 ANGRY Karen's Who Didn't Respect the DRIP! (KAREN FREAKOUT)

Not to be confused with a Kraken. Though they both may have had a common ancestor.

Just sayin.

1590022606304.png

This is an old, but still funny meme and a little odd to see it suddenly so mainstream. I love me a public freak out video.

The Karen meme started before internet memes were a thing. Karen Peterson was my best friend's cousin back in the 1970s when I was a little kid. She was nice with a curious disposition, and a little bit shy if she didn't know you. She was actually cute with blue eyes, a smattering of freckles and pretty straight long blond hair nearly down to her ass with bowl cut bangs.

Then something changed.

On her 13th birthday she got a "puppy". She became obsessed with that unleashed foul-smelling rat-like gnarly needle-toothed yappy little megaphone-mouthed dingleberry-collecting demon spawned piss/puke/shit factory.

She stopped socializing with friends. She was too busy tending to yappy dog. She cut off her pretty long hair and dyed it to match the color and length of dingledog's hair. She said she didn't have time to take care of her long hair anymore. And by the stink of her, I think she stopped regularly bathing too.

Then on the 4th of July, the fireworks scared her little gross hippie-rat and she called the police. And she's been doing the demon-spawned atrocity of nature's bidding ever since.

The rest is history.

Last edited:
Now just because I have short hair, am middle aged and want to speak to the manager when I get crappy customer service......does NOT mean I'm a Karen dammit.

Who's the boss around here anyway I want to make a complaint. You're all fired!...… :soapbox:

Sorry Karan,the manager is off today.
Fine then, I'll SWAT your ass.

Lol, this meme of the interfering know it all adult woman who jumps in and tells everyone what to do iks just too true and also funny, IMO.

It has probably been around for a thousand years and I am just becoming aware of it..

Top 5 ANGRY Karen's Who Didn't Respect the DRIP! (KAREN FREAKOUT)

Not to be confused with a Kraken. Though they both may have had a common ancestor.

Just sayin.

View attachment 338840

But sometimes a Karen can also be a Kraken

1590048322335.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back