What the Fuck???

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:wtf:

:cuckoo:

Kidnap victim files complaint, blasting feds' 'inexcusable' lack of oversight

(CNN) -- Jaycee Dugard filed a complaint against the federal government Thursday, seeking compensation for what she called its failures to track the man who held her captive for 18 years.

The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for Northern California, said Nancy Seltzer, whose Los Angeles-based firm represents Dugard and detailed the complaint. According to a press release from the company, the U.S. government "summarily rejected" two requests from Dugard "for private mediation in the case.
Kidnap victim files complaint, blasting feds' 'inexcusable' lack of oversight - CNN.com

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score

(CNN) -- Jaycee Dugard filed a complaint against the federal government Thursday, seeking compensation for what she called its failures to track the man who held her captive for 18 years.

The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for Northern California, said Nancy Seltzer, whose Los Angeles-based firm represents Dugard and detailed the complaint. According to a press release from the company, the U.S. government "summarily rejected" two requests from Dugard "for private mediation in the case.
Kidnap victim files complaint, blasting feds' 'inexcusable' lack of oversight - CNN.com
he was a federal parolee on a previous kidnapping charge. she was held captive in his home for 8 years when the feds were in charge of him.

i think she has a pretty good case.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I agree..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbOea6-AhBk]Carbon/Silicon - What The Fuck - YouTube[/ame]

signelect

Rookie
Reaction score
she has a real good case. The video he took showed them screwing around and not doing their job. They should be ashamed of themselves and their supervisors should be fired and she should get a boat load of money. Police malpractice at it worst.

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone read this part in the story?

"A $20 million settlement was paid out in 2010 from the state of California. The press release on Dugard's behalf notes those funds were shared between her and her children, as well as used for legal and other expenses. Moreover, it states "the two governmental entities" -- meaning the state and federal governments -- "committed separate, distinct and consecutive acts of negligence."

OP
Ringel05

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

he was a federal parolee on a previous kidnapping charge. she was held captive in his home for 8 years when the feds were in charge of him.

Maybe I should have read the article before reacting based on assumptions. Yup, even I'm human sometimes......... :redface:

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I should have read the article before reacting based on assumptions. Yup, even I'm human sometimes......... :redface:
And human enough to admit it!
A quality not found nearly as often as it should be.
:clap2:

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score

if your dog gets off the leash and bites someone you are liable !! especially if it's done it before !! she has a case ...

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
Reaction score
I didn't read the article, and I wasn't aware this was happening.
I just had to stop in to this thread because after all...it starts out "What The Fuck" ~LoL~

Seriously tho, I wish her all the best and I hope this all turns out well in the end and hopefully her life, and her children's...can be happy ones from here on out!

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Reaction score

BAD RINGEL! :Whaps nose with newspaper:

Now GO LAY DOWN!

:razz:

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:eek:

say it aint so!?!?!?!?

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
Reaction score

BAD RINGEL! :Whaps nose with newspaper:

Now GO LAY DOWN!

:razz:
You say that like he's a dog :lol:

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Ringel05

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:eek:

say it aint so!?!?!?!?
Yup, I was just pretending I was Mamax, Mamax Headroom.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List