What the freak is this. Trump team blindsided by committee getting documentary video of jan.6 th.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

The trump team blindsided by evidence they didn't think was available.

As trump woes continue and the truth continues to come out painting the trump lies and reactions to the terrorist attack on jan.6 th.

Yeah except those aren't sourced on this thread... dumbass

When did Rolling Stone quit writing about doper musicians trashing hotel rooms and start thinking they were some kind of journalists? I hated that fag rag back in the 70's and it has even less credibility now.

The piece in the OP is nothing but an advertisement for Holder's documentary movie. They probably didn't even have to subpoena him for it and now every dickhead will run out and buy the movie.

Last edited:
When did Rolling Stone quit writing about doper musicians trashing hotel rooms and start thinking they were some kind of journalists? I hated that fag rag back in the 70's and it has even less credibility now.

The piece in the is nothing but an advertisement for Holder's documentary movie. They probably didn't even have to subpoena him for it and now every dickhead will run out and buy the movie.

Is Rolling Stone a good magazine?

Rolling Stone is an American biweekly magazine and website that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine’s publisher. Although they are primarily known as a Music Magazine, it has a long history of covering politics. Its reporting can be very in-depth and well researched.
Rolling Stone - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com/rolling-stone/

Is Rolling Stone a good magazine?

Rolling Stone is an American biweekly magazine and website that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine’s publisher. Although they are primarily known as a Music Magazine, it has a long history of covering politics. Its reporting can be very in-depth and well researched.
Rolling Stone - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com/rolling-stone/

You left out the other part:

"Overall, we rate Rolling Stone Left Biased based on strongly left-leaning editorial positions and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and a reasonable fact check record."

A publication can't be left-biased and have strongly left-leaning editorial positions and have a high factual content at the same time. The two are mutually-exclusive.

I don't know what's on this thing, but I'd be a little surprised if anyone in the orange orbit said something with a camera rolling that could come back and bite them in the ass.

On the other hand, I do sometimes tend to overestimate people.
It could be interesting if there is video of Trump on Jan 6

You left out the other part:

"Overall, we rate Rolling Stone Left Biased based on strongly left-leaning editorial positions and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and a reasonable fact check record."

A publication can't be left-biased and have strongly left-leaning editorial positions and have a high factual content at the same time. The two are mutually-exclusive.
Their EDITORIAL column position is left bias....not their political news articles, which are in depth, and factual, and accurate, for the most part.

So I'm sure we are going to see Rudy and trump lying their asses off in the doc.

Can't wait to see it.

You see Trump had a base that would believe anything he said no matter how untrue it was. Now they are starting to see what a con man he real was.

It will take time.

And only the people that are intelligent will get it.

Forum List

Back