What the DNC needs to do!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The DNC needs to recognize that we are one nation, with regional differences, and to fund candidates who listen to, and understand the needs and wants of the Congressional District they hope to represent.

As Democrats, we cannot continue to attack what the Republican Party has done or not done, or what Trump has done, and not done, for the effect of those decisions will come back to bite them.

The DNC needs to fund candidates who will represent those needs and wants, and the DNC itself must recognize and advocate for the control of guns to become a decision made by the people in each state, and even in regions within states, and not by lobbyists and the NRA.

The DNC needs to recognize that we are one nation, with regional differences, and to fund candidates who listen to, and understand the needs and wants of the Congressional District they hope to represent.

As Democrats, we cannot continue to attack what the Republican Party has done or not done, or what Trump has done, and not done, for the effect of those decisions will come back to bite them.

The DNC needs to fund candidates who will represent those needs and wants, and the DNC itself must recognize and advocate for the control of guns to become a decision made by the people in each state, and even in regions within states, and not by lobbyists and the NRA.

Damn Fine Post. Welcome Post. It shows an Awakening...therefore it is Progressive...meaning it is a bare advancement from base arrogant stupidity to a suspicion of Truths that any common sense Conservative would have been glad to tell you...if you weren't a haughty "San Francisco Bay Area" Turd.

Your party just denied Feinstein endorsement for reelection because she was not left enough.

What your party needs to do:

d1a3937ce06edb71a437e60837f88046--airline-tickets-iran.jpg

Not going to happen. Super delegates and Wall Street control the DNC.
Ridiculous.

The Democrats are a coalition party.

Remember, the reason the GOP passed tax cuts for billionaires and corporations was because those billionaires weren't going to give them any more money.

House Republican: my donors told me to pass the tax bill "or don’t ever call me again"

Big donors ready to reward Republicans for tax cuts

No Democrats voted for these tax cuts for the rich.

The DNC needs to shed the hard core open borders crowd...like their leader at the DNC that guy is a nut...And they need to remove their dinosaurs like Nancy Pelosi and Schumer and Hillary...they are killing the democrat party...absolutely killing it...

• Banned
Not going to happen. Super delegates and Wall Street control the DNC.

So sorry to inform you that your post is off topic and irrelevant; alas, no evidence was provided to support your claim which makes your post nothing more than an idiot-gram.

See my signature line for the definition of Idiot-gram, and please see if you can provide something in the future which meets the standard expected of credible posters.

• Banned
The DNC needs to shed the hard core open borders crowd...like their leader at the DNC that guy is a nut...And they need to remove their dinosaurs like Nancy Pelosi and Schumer and Hillary...they are killing the democrat party...absolutely killing it...

What values have Pelosi, Schumer and HRC espoused which you believe are "killing the (D)emocratic Party".

Do you support Trump, and his budget:

President Trump's 2019 Budget Proposal:

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billion over ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
  • Attacks our clean air, clean water, and public health bycutting funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 30% and eliminates 30 environmental protection programs, including programs for climate change research, environmental education, protecting beaches, reducing lead risks, and protecting national estuaries;
  • Eliminates vital housing and community development programs, including capacity building for affordable housing, Community Development Block Grants, and the HOME Investment Partnerships program, all at a time when we urgently need to increase our supply of affordable housing. The HOME program alone has created 1.5 million jobs nationwide and generated $94 billion in local income while helping more than 270,000 families at risk of homelessness since its creation in 1992;
  • Cuts SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps, by nearly 30% over the next ten years;
  • Undermines the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC) programs that help lift thousands out of poverty every year by requiring participants to have a Social Security Number;
  • Eliminates 17 K-12 programs, for a total of $4.4 billion in cuts, including complete elimination of funding for afterschool programs and teacher development programs;
  • Eliminates the following programs:
    • Chemical Safety Board - the only safety agency to be eliminated
    • Special Olympics
    • National Endowment of the Arts
    • National Endowment of the Humanities
    • Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps, SeniorCorps, etc.);
  • Abandons the President's campaign promise to balance the budget and adds $7 trillion to the national debt.
President Trump's Infrastructure Plan:

• Increases spending by only $200 billion, which barely makes up for the cuts in other infrastructure programs proposed in his budget ($168 billion) and falls short of our infrastructure needs;
  • Shifts responsibility for infrastructure funding and maintenance to state and local governments and requires them to come up with 80% of funds, which likely will result in increased tolls on working families;
  • Privatizes the Air Traffic Control, which increases the national debt by $57 billion.

I hope the democrats run on middle class first platform.

I disagree. We are one nation and the D's need to open the tent even wider than it is now, to consider the needs, wants and opportunities of all citizens.

They need to admit they colluded with Russia, committed treason and purge all Communists and Marxists from their ranks.

I disagree. We are one nation and the D's need to open the tent even wider than it is now, to consider the needs, wants and opportunities of all citizens.
There are a lot of things I like about what republicans are doing. Less immigration cutting slackers off welfare cut government spending.

I don’t like them but I don’t hate everything about them

They need to admit they colluded with Russia, committed treason and purge all Communists and Marxists from their ranks.

Do you think (of course not, I'll rephrase) do you believe you are clever, and that your posts are always substantive, thoughtful and thought provoking?

They're not; they are at best insipid, boring and lame.

I’m one of the highest rated posters on the board.

Incidentally, you suck.

Dismissed.

Do you think (of course not, I'll rephrase) do you believe you are clever, and that your posts are always substantive, thoughtful and thought provoking?

What values have Pelosi, Schumer and HRC espoused which you believe are "killing the (D)emocratic Party".

Do you support Trump, and his budget:

President Trump's 2019 Budget Proposal:

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billion over ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
  • Attacks our clean air, clean water, and public health bycutting funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 30% and eliminates 30 environmental protection programs, including programs for climate change research, environmental education, protecting beaches, reducing lead risks, and protecting national estuaries;
  • Eliminates vital housing and community development programs, including capacity building for affordable housing, Community Development Block Grants, and the HOME Investment Partnerships program, all at a time when we urgently need to increase our supply of affordable housing. The HOME program alone has created 1.5 million jobs nationwide and generated $94 billion in local income while helping more than 270,000 families at risk of homelessness since its creation in 1992;
  • Cuts SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps, by nearly 30% over the next ten years;
  • Undermines the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC) programs that help lift thousands out of poverty every year by requiring participants to have a Social Security Number;
  • Eliminates 17 K-12 programs, for a total of $4.4 billion in cuts, including complete elimination of funding for afterschool programs and teacher development programs;
  • Eliminates the following programs:
    • Chemical Safety Board - the only safety agency to be eliminated
    • Special Olympics
    • National Endowment of the Arts
    • National Endowment of the Humanities
    • Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps, SeniorCorps, etc.);
  • Abandons the President's campaign promise to balance the budget and adds $7 trillion to the national debt.
President Trump's Infrastructure Plan:

• Increases spending by only $200 billion, which barely makes up for the cuts in other infrastructure programs proposed in his budget ($168 billion) and falls short of our infrastructure needs;
  • Shifts responsibility for infrastructure funding and maintenance to state and local governments and requires them to come up with 80% of funds, which likely will result in increased tolls on working families;
  • Privatizes the Air Traffic Control, which increases the national debt by $57 billion.
What a moron.

You create a half smart thread about ideas for the left then just a couple posts later derail it yourself with an asinine Trump rant.

Beyond stupid, and you whined about another poster posting off topic.

Hilarious

Incidentally, you suck.

Dismissed.

Tree,,,,,Highest rated?? bripat and sassy are miles ahead of you

The next generation of Democrat leaders will be even more radical and more racist and more corrupt.

Incidentally, you suck.

Dismissed.

No wonder, you support Trump since you both belong to Narcissists r Us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back