What The Democrats Did

We have to understand the intent of "Build Back Better."

The greatest blow the democrat party ever suffered came in 1989 when the Berlin Wall fell. All the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of the democrats fell along with the Wall. The USSR, which democrats were loyal to, came crumbling down, leaving them in disarray. If not for a certain Cocaine Queenpin and her husband, the party may have crumbled.

What Biden vows to build back, is the Soviet Union, in America. He has been overwhelmingly successful thus far. The FBI has transformed into the Cheka, the 1st Amendment is gone, Biden has declared himself beyond the authority of the courts.

The destruction of America is the point of the Biden agenda.

It is clear Joe has Cognitive issues and if it weren't for the replacement, I would be all for that. It is a shame that our society has become so criminal when it comes to elections, legislation, and enforcement that the future does not look bright anymore. We may have borders to the south but the landscape is changing right before our eyes as we are creating a new class of low income, non english speaking, working class and the run down neighborhoods that come with that. I feel sorry for my grand children and the work they will grow up in.

According to the fascist democrat party, those approval rating caused him to lose reelection.

What does that say about the midterms for your Reich?
Probably going to be bad for the Democrats in the midterms. We’ll see. It’s over a year away. Lots can happen.

I always find it funny when Trump supporters accuse others of living in a fantasy.

As if the last 4 years didn’t happen.
One notes with interest the lack of justification for the actions of Biden's controllers offered by the Democrats' Outer Party.

Seems they have left you - and him - speechless.

Why would it be bad?

What bad things have they done?

Do tell.
The border situation is a hot mess.

Afghanistan is going to be in the rear view in my mind.

What’s likely going to override everything is if COVID essentially ends and the economy straightens out. Not sure if it’ll take off quickly or not at this point.

Did Trump promise to repeal and replace the ACA?

Only Congress can do that.

Which state did Trump represent?

Yes he did.

Did he do so?

No, he did not.

That was up to the GOP Congress to do - and they failed. Your hatred blinds you to reality. You focus all hate on Emanuel Goldstein, as instructed by Big Brother during your daily two-minute hate.

Forum List

Back