What the Chauvin trial reveals.

You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

More proof the cops need better training.

Training doesn't prevent you from murdering someone like Chauvin did, brainiac. He proved what he was doing when they told him Floyd had no pulse and he stayed on his neck for more than two more minutes.

Proven: Chauvin was a murderer.

But you don't care about that, you just keep pumping the race angle because you're a racist. You've proven that. No one proved Chauvin was a racist though. All it took was you to look at skin color and declare his motivation. You did what racists always do, just look at skin color and determine your position from that

Here's another reason the police will pay millions for this. This asshole cop had a history of doing this shit. He shouldn't have even been on the force.

Funny the defense brought up the victims shady history but the prosecutors weren't allowed to bring up the defendants past? Well now it's coming out before the sentencing phase.

I actually felt bad for the cop. I didn't think he meant to murder the guy. Still don't. But he has a history of abuse of power and knowing that, he should get the full sentence. I believe 20 years is appropriate out in 10 with good behavior.

Derek Chauvin used force against suspects before George Floyd. The jury won't hear about 6 of those incidents.

Seventeen complaints filed with Minneapolis police about Derek Chauvin. Six times in which prosecutors say Chauvin used force against arrestees.

The jury considering murder and manslaughter charges against Chauvin won't hear about any of those incidents. Their verdict may be influenced as much by what they don't know as what they do.

In the run-up to the trial, both sides sought to introduce evidence about Chauvin and Floyd's past actions. Prosecutors wanted to introduce eight incidents involving Chauvin. Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill allowed only two of them.

In September 2017, Chauvin responded to a domestic assault call with another officer and tried to arrest a 14-year-old boy. When the boy resisted, Chauvin applied a neck restraint and rolled him onto his stomach.

Chauvin stayed in the same position, his body pinning the boy to the floor, "beyond the point when such force was needed under the circumstances," prosecutors wrote.

He's what they call a Thumper. an officer who knowingly and willingly relishes 'mixing it up' with suspects and routinely escalates situations and engages in the use of unreasonable force,"

I bet in every case, the black dude didn't comply with the cops instruction. The cop is a sworn in upholder of our law, an instruction from one is mandatory or else. Why is it blacks always choose or else? do they think they owe nothing to society?

So why didn't the cops at the capitol open fire on the crowd who weren't obeying?

And again, in every situation where a cop wrongfully murders someone, chances are that person broke some law and resisted arrest. Doesn't give the cop a license to kill does it?

And we notice cops tend to over react when a black resists arrest but they don't over react as much or often when it's a white person.

I'm not against a cop using force when someone isn't complying with their lawful demands I'm against over reacting.

Ultimately you don't believe cops treat black people differently. Isn't that correct?

Gotcha, like cops "opened fire" on crowds of black people who weren't complying.

Um ... when did that happen again?

You're such a lying, racist douche

Maybe if the Chauvin got off him when he learned Floyd had no pulse, he would have died anyway. If he had done that, he would have had a very real chance to not have been convicted of murder.

On the other hand, there is no other hand. There was zero reason to keep his knee on the neck of a guy with no pulse. None
your visual is the issue. I get it, just like the jury's . There was no force exerted on his neck after the two other cops finally got off. You can see that in Chuavin's position. he wasn't going to move off until the ambulance got there, it was obvious. I was good with Manslaughter. No intentions to kill. it happened. Again, you give Floyd an out for resisting. It was all his fault why he was in that position. His actions cited the resulting control. all his. And yes, all Floyd had to do was get in the car or better yet give the pack of cigarettes back. Did you see him throw the banana peel in the street ahead of the entire confrontation? Floyd cared less for his fellow man.

You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

Training doesn't prevent you from murdering someone like Chauvin did, brainiac. He proved what he was doing when they told him Floyd had no pulse and he stayed on his neck for more than two more minutes.

Proven: Chauvin was a murderer.

But you don't care about that, you just keep pumping the race angle because you're a racist. You've proven that. No one proved Chauvin was a racist though. All it took was you to look at skin color and declare his motivation. You did what racists always do, just look at skin color and determine your position from that

Here's another reason the police will pay millions for this. This asshole cop had a history of doing this shit. He shouldn't have even been on the force.

Funny the defense brought up the victims shady history but the prosecutors weren't allowed to bring up the defendants past? Well now it's coming out before the sentencing phase.

I actually felt bad for the cop. I didn't think he meant to murder the guy. Still don't. But he has a history of abuse of power and knowing that, he should get the full sentence. I believe 20 years is appropriate out in 10 with good behavior.

Derek Chauvin used force against suspects before George Floyd. The jury won't hear about 6 of those incidents.

Seventeen complaints filed with Minneapolis police about Derek Chauvin. Six times in which prosecutors say Chauvin used force against arrestees.

The jury considering murder and manslaughter charges against Chauvin won't hear about any of those incidents. Their verdict may be influenced as much by what they don't know as what they do.

In the run-up to the trial, both sides sought to introduce evidence about Chauvin and Floyd's past actions. Prosecutors wanted to introduce eight incidents involving Chauvin. Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill allowed only two of them.

In September 2017, Chauvin responded to a domestic assault call with another officer and tried to arrest a 14-year-old boy. When the boy resisted, Chauvin applied a neck restraint and rolled him onto his stomach.

Chauvin stayed in the same position, his body pinning the boy to the floor, "beyond the point when such force was needed under the circumstances," prosecutors wrote.

He's what they call a Thumper. an officer who knowingly and willingly relishes 'mixing it up' with suspects and routinely escalates situations and engages in the use of unreasonable force,"

I bet in every case, the black dude didn't comply with the cops instruction. The cop is a sworn in upholder of our law, an instruction from one is mandatory or else. Why is it blacks always choose or else? do they think they owe nothing to society?

So why didn't the cops at the capitol open fire on the crowd who weren't obeying?

And again, in every situation where a cop wrongfully murders someone, chances are that person broke some law and resisted arrest. Doesn't give the cop a license to kill does it?

And we notice cops tend to over react when a black resists arrest but they don't over react as much or often when it's a white person.

I'm not against a cop using force when someone isn't complying with their lawful demands I'm against over reacting.

Ultimately you don't believe cops treat black people differently. Isn't that correct?

I would have, you bet. why not. again, if one is non compliant, one is illegally behaving. escalation has consequences in my eyes. I bet just one shot fired over their heads would have stopped them. demofks have ruined society.

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

That you're a libertarian is laughable though, you're a statist
For people who don't like the government telling them what to do, they sure do want to give the police an awful lot of power. I wonder if they were murdering young white boys would they still want the cops to have that much power? No way.

Reminds me of welfare. Conservatives used to love welfare for poor single moms until the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional for them to deny poor black women when they don't deny poor white women.

Same thing here. Because it's blacks being killed, they have no empathy like they would if they were white men being murdered.

The urban chimps need more training as well. Like how to use a condom to start.

Maybe if the Chauvin got off him when he learned Floyd had no pulse, he would have died anyway. If he had done that, he would have had a very real chance to not have been convicted of murder.

On the other hand, there is no other hand. There was zero reason to keep his knee on the neck of a guy with no pulse. None
your visual is the issue. I get it, just like the jury's . There was no force exerted on his neck after the two other cops finally got off. You can see that in Chuavin's position. he wasn't going to move off until the ambulance got there, it was obvious. I was good with Manslaughter. No intentions to kill. it happened. Again, you give Floyd an out for resisting. It was all his fault why he was in that position. His actions cited the resulting control. all his. And yes, all Floyd had to do was get in the car or better yet give the pack of cigarettes back. Did you see him throw the banana peel in the street ahead of the entire confrontation? Floyd cared less for his fellow man.

"Again, you give Floyd an out for resisting."

Um ... when did I do that?

I would have, you bet. why not. again, if one is non compliant, one is illegally behaving. escalation has consequences in my eyes. I bet just one shot fired over their heads would have stopped them. demofks have ruined society.

If Chauvin had simply gotten off Floyd's neck when he was told he had no pulse, everything could have been different.

That pretty well wiped everything out since nothing Floyd did was reasonably solved by a cop executing him.

Should a cop worry about ...

... The chance that someone resisting arrest has breathing/drug problems - No, not really

... The chance that someone who is laying on the ground with no pulse is a threat to the cop, himself or anyone else? - Um no, he doesn't need to worry about that either

The urban chimps need more training as well. Like how to use a condom to start.

You're just a leftist ass pretending to be something you're not. No one on the right thinks that. Everyone on the left thinks that everyone on the right thinks like that. It's clear what you are, Marx

You're just a leftist ass pretending to be something you're not. No one on the right thinks that. Everyone on the left thinks that everyone on the right thinks like that. It's clear what you are, Marx
WTF was that? :lol:

It took your side awhile to come around. And I still hear idiots on your side saying "he shouldn't have had a fake $20" or "he shouldn't have resisted arrest". Too many on your side still defend the bad cop.
why was Derek Chauvin there?
Because the guy was breaking the law? Doesn't give him the right to do what he did.
Because the guy was breaking the law? Doesn't give him the right to do what he did.
I don’t believe it was ever determined that Floyd broke any law. Certainly Chauvin did not determine if Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill while on the sidewalk. Anyway, the chief says arrests in such cases aren’t SOP.

Consider it payback for the hundreds of thousands of black men who were murdered by white men or thrown in jail when they were innocent all throughout American history. Lots of blacks sentenced for crimes they didn't commit. I don't see you crying for all those innocent lives ruined.
600,000 white dudes died for the blacks freedom. that trumps your thought.
Hutch Starskey why else did they die?

I want to solve the violent crime in America. I don't want it to continue. Still one's got nothing to do with the other.
no you don't, you haven't the stomach or balls to do that. I do, but you'd stand in my way. Many of us already know the solution to this issue, but do gooder demofks want to protect violent criminals from restitution. BTW, Floyd was a violent criminal.
Hutch Starskey what do you disagree with?

What was Floyd arrested for?
Geez, you're pretty clueless, aren't you? :lol:
Geez, you're pretty clueless, aren't you? :lol:
Don’t know, huh?
you’re clueless
you’re clueless
Enlighten me.
Sure, you asked I answered
Sure, you asked I answered
No you didn’t.

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

That you're a libertarian is laughable though, you're a statist
For people who don't like the government telling them what to do, they sure do want to give the police an awful lot of power. I wonder if they were murdering young white boys would they still want the cops to have that much power? No way.

Reminds me of welfare. Conservatives used to love welfare for poor single moms until the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional for them to deny poor black women when they don't deny poor white women.

Same thing here. Because it's blacks being killed, they have no empathy like they would if they were white men being murdered.

And there is the problem, you don't care what the facts, details or reality is. The narrative stands no matter what. When something comes along that shows the farce it is, just nod and pretend it does not.

And there is the problem, you don't care what the facts, details or reality is. The narrative stands no matter what. When something comes along that shows the farce it is, just nod and pretend it does not.

I gave sealy two examples of my being against the police. Floyd and Taylor.

I said he makes his decision on race, and he can't even deny it. My boy Sealy is a racist, pure and simple

1. Not apples to apples.
2. If we could reform the gangs we would. We can reform the cops.
her black seven year old life is of no value to you or necessary to protect. amazing you admit it outloud.

All a DA has to do is treat every gang suspect with a see you later path to death and you'd end gang violence immediately. Fk dude, let cops take them out and save civilization. All lives are saved then.
I think we should let gang members use stand your ground laws and let them take each other out. When another gang does a drive by have gang members nearby with legal semi automatics and have them shoot them dead. Then when the cops show up say it was all legal.

If in the white community the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to have a good guy with a gun, then isn't that also true in the black community?

Gang members who don't have a criminal record need to go out and legally buy a gun and defend their homes/turf. Same thing whites would do if they were under attack.

Forum List

Back