What the Chauvin trial reveals.

Virtually everyone on both sides supported conviction. Just doesn't fit the narrative, huh?
It took your side awhile to come around. And I still hear idiots on your side saying "he shouldn't have had a fake $20" or "he shouldn't have resisted arrest". Too many on your side still defend the bad cop.

And now it's coming out this bad cop had a history. So sorry but I'm a proud member of BLM. Time to reform the cops. They work for us and they need to do better.

And now we have this one

Yes, we wanted facts. We didn't just look at skin color like you did. It takes us longer since we need the evidence to come in. That is true
How many cops have been caught on tape and you defend each one of them until "all" the evidence comes out. And even then most of you argue with the jury's verdict.

You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

More proof the cops need better training.

Training doesn't prevent you from murdering someone like Chauvin did, brainiac. He proved what he was doing when they told him Floyd had no pulse and he stayed on his neck for more than two more minutes.

Proven: Chauvin was a murderer.

But you don't care about that, you just keep pumping the race angle because you're a racist. You've proven that. No one proved Chauvin was a racist though. All it took was you to look at skin color and declare his motivation. You did what racists always do, just look at skin color and determine your position from that

Because this happens way too often to black men and only occasionally to white men.

For example, stop and frisk isn't legal in your neighborhood but it is in many black communities. Why the double standard? If it's unconstitutional for them to do it to you why is it ok to do to blacks?

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

That you're a libertarian is laughable though, you're a statist
For people who don't like the government telling them what to do, they sure do want to give the police an awful lot of power. I wonder if they were murdering young white boys would they still want the cops to have that much power? No way.

Reminds me of welfare. Conservatives used to love welfare for poor single moms until the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional for them to deny poor black women when they don't deny poor white women.

Same thing here. Because it's blacks being killed, they have no empathy like they would if they were white men being murdered.

Virtually everyone on both sides supported conviction. Just doesn't fit the narrative, huh?
JC456 seems to be on the cops side. And a lot of Republicans are. Don't lie.

So just to be clear, if there is one leftist who had a different position than you, they speak for you and all leftists. That's what you just said is your standard. So I just have to find one and that's the left's view?

Taz is defending Cauvin and he's a leftist. OMG, that means you and the entire left support the cop!

Jackass

It took your side awhile to come around. And I still hear idiots on your side saying "he shouldn't have had a fake $20" or "he shouldn't have resisted arrest". Too many on your side still defend the bad cop.

And now it's coming out this bad cop had a history. So sorry but I'm a proud member of BLM. Time to reform the cops. They work for us and they need to do better.

And now we have this one

Yes, we wanted facts. We didn't just look at skin color like you did. It takes us longer since we need the evidence to come in. That is true
How many cops have been caught on tape and you defend each one of them until "all" the evidence comes out. And even then most of you argue with the jury's verdict.

You're a liar. I said Briana Taylor was murdered. That I said repeatedly Floyd and Taylor were murdered by the cops can be verified by a simple site search since I have argued both repeatedly.

I look at the facts in every case.

You look at race in every case.

You're prima facie a flat out racist

1. Not apples to apples.
2. If we could reform the gangs we would. We can reform the cops.
her black seven year old life is of no value to you or necessary to protect. amazing you admit it outloud.

All a DA has to do is treat every gang suspect with a see you later path to death and you'd end gang violence immediately. Fk dude, let cops take them out and save civilization. All lives are saved then.

And now we have this one

You're a liar. I said Briana Taylor was murdered. That I said repeatedly Floyd and Taylor were murdered by the cops can be verified by a simple site search since I have argued both repeatedly.

I agree Floyd died while under the control of cops. Why he died however is not black and white. His own personal health must be considered in his exchange and fight he conducted for over twenty minutes. A weak heart is a weak heart. I know of no doctor, other than those who gave testimony here, that would say a 90% blocked artery is a good thing. Or a 75% blocked artery.

Fk, one of the experts claimed Floyd was in good health!!!!! he should be kicked out as a doctor. lying to achieve a verdict is sick. perjury I think.

You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

Training doesn't prevent you from murdering someone like Chauvin did, brainiac. He proved what he was doing when they told him Floyd had no pulse and he stayed on his neck for more than two more minutes.

But you don't care about that, you just keep pumping the race angle because you're a racist. You've proven that. No one proved Chauvin was a racist though. All it took was you to look at skin color and declare his motivation. You did what racists always do, just look at skin color and determine your position from that

Here's another reason the police will pay millions for this. This asshole cop had a history of doing this shit. He shouldn't have even been on the force.

Funny the defense brought up the victims shady history but the prosecutors weren't allowed to bring up the defendants past? Well now it's coming out before the sentencing phase.

I actually felt bad for the cop. I didn't think he meant to murder the guy. Still don't. But he has a history of abuse of power and knowing that, he should get the full sentence. I believe 20 years is appropriate out in 10 with good behavior.

Derek Chauvin used force against suspects before George Floyd. The jury won't hear about 6 of those incidents.

Seventeen complaints filed with Minneapolis police about Derek Chauvin. Six times in which prosecutors say Chauvin used force against arrestees.

The jury considering murder and manslaughter charges against Chauvin won't hear about any of those incidents. Their verdict may be influenced as much by what they don't know as what they do.

In the run-up to the trial, both sides sought to introduce evidence about Chauvin and Floyd's past actions. Prosecutors wanted to introduce eight incidents involving Chauvin. Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill allowed only two of them.

In September 2017, Chauvin responded to a domestic assault call with another officer and tried to arrest a 14-year-old boy. When the boy resisted, Chauvin applied a neck restraint and rolled him onto his stomach.

Chauvin stayed in the same position, his body pinning the boy to the floor, "beyond the point when such force was needed under the circumstances," prosecutors wrote.

He's what they call a Thumper. an officer who knowingly and willingly relishes 'mixing it up' with suspects and routinely escalates situations and engages in the use of unreasonable force,"

Here's another reason the police will pay millions for this. This asshole cop had a history of doing this shit. He shouldn't have even been on the force.

Funny the defense brought up the victims shady history but the prosecutors weren't allowed to bring up the defendants past? Well now it's coming out before the sentencing phase.

I actually felt bad for the cop. I didn't think he meant to murder the guy. Still don't. But he has a history of abuse of power and knowing that, he should get the full sentence. I believe 20 years is appropriate out in 10 with good behavior.

Derek Chauvin used force against suspects before George Floyd. The jury won't hear about 6 of those incidents.

Seventeen complaints filed with Minneapolis police about Derek Chauvin. Six times in which prosecutors say Chauvin used force against arrestees.

The jury considering murder and manslaughter charges against Chauvin won't hear about any of those incidents. Their verdict may be influenced as much by what they don't know as what they do.

In the run-up to the trial, both sides sought to introduce evidence about Chauvin and Floyd's past actions. Prosecutors wanted to introduce eight incidents involving Chauvin. Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill allowed only two of them.

In September 2017, Chauvin responded to a domestic assault call with another officer and tried to arrest a 14-year-old boy. When the boy resisted, Chauvin applied a neck restraint and rolled him onto his stomach.

Chauvin stayed in the same position, his body pinning the boy to the floor, "beyond the point when such force was needed under the circumstances," prosecutors wrote.

He's what they call a Thumper. an officer who knowingly and willingly relishes 'mixing it up' with suspects and routinely escalates situations and engages in the use of unreasonable force,"

I bet in every case, the black dude didn't comply with the cops instruction. The cop is a sworn in upholder of our law, an instruction from one is mandatory or else. Why is it blacks always choose or else? do they think they owe nothing to society?

1. Not apples to apples.
2. If we could reform the gangs we would. We can reform the cops.
her black seven year old life is of no value to you or necessary to protect. amazing you admit it outloud.

All a DA has to do is treat every gang suspect with a see you later path to death and you'd end gang violence immediately. Fk dude, let cops take them out and save civilization. All lives are saved then.
I want to solve the violent crime in America. I don't want it to continue. Still one's got nothing to do with the other.

Typical tactic. It's like if I bring up the insurrection you change the subject to BLM rioters. Here we are talking about police reform and how they abuse black people more than they do white people and you want to change the subject to violent inner cities. Well I'm with you. Let's solve both problems. They are probably connected.

why were the cops there?

I want to solve the violent crime in America. I don't want it to continue. Still one's got nothing to do with the other.
no you don't, you haven't the stomach or balls to do that. I do, but you'd stand in my way. Many of us already know the solution to this issue, but do gooder demofks want to protect violent criminals from restitution. BTW, Floyd was a violent criminal.

I bet in every case, the black dude didn't comply with the cops instruction. The cop is a sworn in upholder of our law, an instruction from one is mandatory or else. Why is it blacks always choose or else? do they think they owe nothing to society?

So why didn't the cops at the capitol open fire on the crowd who weren't obeying?

And again, in every situation where a cop wrongfully murders someone, chances are that person broke some law and resisted arrest. Doesn't give the cop a license to kill does it?

And we notice cops tend to over react when a black resists arrest but they don't over react as much or often when it's a white person.

I'm not against a cop using force when someone isn't complying with their lawful demands I'm against over reacting.

Ultimately you don't believe cops treat black people differently. Isn't that correct?

no you don't, you haven't the stomach or balls to do that. I do, but you'd stand in my way. Many of us already know the solution to this issue, but do gooder demofks want to protect violent criminals from restitution. BTW, Floyd was a violent criminal.
What's your solution?

What's your solution?
I gave it to you already.

why were the cops there?
You've asked that before. Who cares why? Was he there to murder a petty criminal?
you think they just showed up? dude, since you can't answer that question, you have no value in here.

And now we have this one

I agree Floyd died while under the control of cops. Why he died however is not black and white. His own personal health must be considered in his exchange and fight he conducted for over twenty minutes. A weak heart is a weak heart. I know of no doctor, other than those who gave testimony here, that would say a 90% blocked artery is a good thing. Or a 75% blocked artery.

Fk, one of the experts claimed Floyd was in good health!!!!! he should be kicked out as a doctor. lying to achieve a verdict is sick. perjury I think.

I can see doubt all the way until the final 2+ minutes when Chauvin was told Floyd had no pulse. At that point, Floyd was obviously zero threat and it became murder

And now we have this one

I can see doubt all the way until the final 2+ minutes when Chauvin was told Floyd had no pulse. At that point, it became murder
well again, perhaps his heart was indeed weak, huh? maybe the drugs took their toll huh? perhaps Floyd's own anxiety contributed? Damn the number of times he forced out all of those grunts and moans and shit. You know he was doing that the entire time after the gun was shown to him at his car? His anxiety was in full resistance mode. If you don't think that is energy exertion, you should work out.

BTW, I've heard of people dying right after a stress test they're only five minutes long, this dude did this for over thirty minutes. every expert that said his 90% blockage was not serious should be banned from practice.

Here's another reason the police will pay millions for this. This asshole cop had a history of doing this shit. He shouldn't have even been on the force

Hmm. And which party protects dirty cops in police unions.

By George, that's YOU, racist

And now we have this one

I can see doubt all the way until the final 2+ minutes when Chauvin was told Floyd had no pulse. At that point, it became murder
well again, perhaps his heart was indeed weak, huh? maybe the drugs took their toll huh? perhaps Floyd's own anxiety contributed? Damn the number of times he forced out all of those grunts and moans and shit. You know he was doing that the entire time after the gun was shown to him at his car? His anxiety was in full resistance mode. If you don't think that is energy exertion, you should work out.

Maybe if the Chauvin got off him when he learned Floyd had no pulse, he would have died anyway. If he had done that, he would have had a very real chance to not have been convicted of murder.

On the other hand, there is no other hand. There was zero reason to keep his knee on the neck of a guy with no pulse. None

Forum List

Back