What the Biden administration will do-

Sorry, Buddy, all the Damage is being done by Trump and his incompetence... The Plague, the Recession, the Riots, they are all on him. These riots are happening because 1) Trump mismanaged the Plague and Recession so badly and 2) Because his years of race baiting have risen racial animosity to record levels.

I know this wasn't to me, but I just have to reply. The riots are happening due to the constant drum beat by Democrats about racism. They expand the divide on a daily basis. EVERYTHING is about race to them. Case in point, Biden likely broke the law by saying he was limiting his choices for VP to a black woman. I know for certain you can't do this when hiring someone and although the same may not apply in his situation, the intent is the same. It is racist and sexist, but you guys are A-OK with it as long as it is the Democrats doing it. All I can say is I truly hope the majority of the US aren't as duped and ignorant as you.

Cleetus the Redneck from his Trailer Park.

I know this wasn't to me, but I just have to reply. The riots are happening due to the constant drum beat by Democrats about racism. They expand the divide on a daily basis. EVERYTHING is about race to them.

Uh, no, the riots are happening because thug-ass cops are shooting black people in the middle of the street, and after TEN YEARS of asking them to knock that shit the fuck off nicely, they decided they'd do something that would finally get the attention of white people.

Case in point, Biden likely broke the law by saying he was limiting his choices for VP to a black woman.

Which law was that?

I know for certain you can't do this when hiring someone and although the same may not apply in his situation, the intent is the same.

Except he isn't "hiring" her, he's choosing her to be on the ticket. The American People will be the ones "hiring" her... unless Trump finds a new way to cheat them.

It is racist and sexist, but you guys are A-OK with it as long as it is the Democrats doing it. All I can say is I truly hope the majority of the US aren't as duped and ignorant as you.

Uh, guy, the last 48 Vice Presidents have been White Dudes, and you haven't complained once about that. Some of them have been winners like Spiro Agnew (Forced to resign because he was corrupt) and Dan Quayle (Dumber than a box of spanners). Harris is more qualified than either of them.

Millions of people are only on employment for a few weeks. It was never designed to support Tens of MILLIONS of people for months.

There were millions of people on it for years during the DumBama era with zero extra dollars. All Hussein did was fund extended state unemployment.

Sorry, Buddy, all the Damage is being done by Trump and his incompetence... The Plague, the Recession, the Riots, they are all on him. These riots are happening because 1) Trump mismanaged the Plague and Recession so badly and 2) Because his years of race baiting have risen racial animosity to record levels.

Race baiting? Years of it? Then I guess you can provide three examples of that with no problem, huh?

BTW, is Trump also responsible for the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson during the DumBama years?

No, he really didn't.

He called it a hoax.
He made wearing Masks part of the culture war.
He encouraged his little minions to ignore shutdown orders and pushed to reopen the country too soon.
He pushed quack cures.

And he's still doing the exact opposite of what the experts are telling him by trying to open the schools early.

He's not in control of any of those things. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If you don't want to wear a mask, then don't wear one. He's not forcing anybody to open up anything. Commie states still have a lot of places shutdown and Trump didn't lift a finger to stop them.

If you get this thing and don't want HCQ treatment, then tell your doctor you don't want it. Die instead if that's what you want to do. Plenty of evidence showing the stuff works on people, so let them and their doctors make that decision. Trump never tried to.

Not really.

https://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/cleveland_oh/chicago_il/crime
Cleveland Violent Crime rate - 72.5
Chicago Violent Crime rate - 49.9

Your statistics are from March before all these uncivilized leftists rioted.

There were millions of people on it for years during the DumBama era with zero extra dollars. All Hussein did was fund extended state unemployment.

Nobody wants to be on unemployment. People were on it for years in 2009 because Bush had wrecked the economy so badly.

Race baiting? Years of it? Then I guess you can provide three examples of that with no problem, huh?

Calling for Obama's Birth Certificate.
Calling Mexicans "Rapists"
Calling for the execution of five innocent black men, even after their innocence had been proven.

That was easy.

BTW, is Trump also responsible for the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson during the DumBama years?

No, those were LOCAL riots over LOCAL issues. Only Trump has made race relations so bad that the whole country exploded into race riots for months now.

At least with Obama, there seemed to be the hope someone would fix the underlying problem.

He's not in control of any of those things. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If you don't want to wear a mask, then don't wear one. He's not forcing anybody to open up anything. Commie states still have a lot of places shutdown and Trump didn't lift a finger to stop them.

And this is why we have FIVE MILLION CASES and 170,000 DEAD. That shit right there. EVERY OTHER COUNTRY did enforce nationwide shutdowns... They got past this and got their economies open again.

If you get this thing and don't want HCQ treatment, then tell your doctor you don't want it. Die instead if that's what you want to do. Plenty of evidence showing the stuff works on people, so let them and their doctors make that decision. Trump never tried to.

Actually, the evidence is that it kills people, about 100 who've tried it. The Doctors repeatedly said it wasn't a cure... except for Demon Sperm Lady.... guess who Trump promoted as an expert.

Your statistics are from March before all these uncivilized leftists rioted.

Probably will still end being about the same.. Chicago's murder rate is up compared to last year but so is everyone else.

Nobody wants to be on unemployment. People were on it for years in 2009 because Bush had wrecked the economy so badly.

Of course nobody wanted it. That's why I knew several who stayed on it as long as possible. That's why when I went to industrial areas like I did every day, they were all loaded with help wanted signs. That's why our customers were asking our drivers if we knew anybody looking for a job.

Calling for Obama's Birth Certificate.

What does that have to do with race?

Calling Mexicans "Rapists"

Liberal lie. He never called all Mexicans rapists.

Calling for the execution of five innocent black men, even after their innocence had been proven.

What does that have to do with race?

That was easy.

You can say that again.

No, those were LOCAL riots over LOCAL issues. Only Trump has made race relations so bad that the whole country exploded into race riots for months now.

At least with Obama, there seemed to be the hope someone would fix the underlying problem.

And how did that turn out?

Please explain how Ferguson was local, Baltimore was local, but Minneapolis was national.

And this is why we have FIVE MILLION CASES and 170,000 DEAD. That shit right there. EVERY OTHER COUNTRY did enforce nationwide shutdowns... They got past this and got their economies open again.

They didn't get past shit. You want to see our numbers drop? Let Trump quit giving gift money to facilities that treat Covid patients. That's how you get the numbers down below other countries.

My Uncle died three days ago from cancer. When family got the call this may be it, they ran down to his home to see him one final time, as nobody is allowed for visitation in hospitals any longer.

When he got to the hospital, he was tested and found positive for Covid. Every single person in that room had to be quarantined. People who were with him before that day all tested negative. Nobody has any symptoms including my 89 year old father.

Then the question was asked, where could he have gotten it from? He never went anywhere since he could not walk. He stayed home 24/7. It was suspected his care giver, who was actually his neighbor gave it to him. But she tested negative as well.

So you tell me, how did he get Covid when nobody near him had it, and nobody got it from him in spite of all the hugging that went on?

Actually, the evidence is that it kills people, about 100 who've tried it. The Doctors repeatedly said it wasn't a cure... except for Demon Sperm Lady.... guess who Trump promoted as an expert.

Our physicians have been using HCQ for over a half-century with no deaths. All of a sudden, we have deaths because we're using it for another illness? You leftists will buy anything. Now if you're referring to the VA study, that was proven flawed as flawed can be.

Of course nobody wanted it. That's why I knew several who stayed on it as long as possible. That's why when I went to industrial areas like I did every day, they were all loaded with help wanted signs. That's why our customers were asking our drivers if we knew anybody looking for a job.

Uh, people have been abandoning your city for decades because no one wants to live in a shithole.

The economy was shit in 2009 and 2010... Nobody wanted to be on unemployment.

Nobody wants to be on it now, but we have 30 million people on it... Trump's doing a bang up job.

And how did that turn out?

Please explain how Ferguson was local, Baltimore was local, but Minneapolis was national.

Okay. The riots were only in those cities and only lasted for a few days.. LOCAL. The TRUMP RIOTS currently are NATION WIDE and have been going on for months. This isn't really complicated, buddy.

They didn't get past shit. You want to see our numbers drop? Let Trump quit giving gift money to facilities that treat Covid patients. That's how you get the numbers down below other countries.

How come every solution you have to anything involves fucking people over? Oh, never mind, I don't want to know.

Our physicians have been using HCQ for over a half-century with no deaths. All of a sudden, we have deaths because we're using it for another illness? You leftists will buy anything. Now if you're referring to the VA study, that was proven flawed as flawed can be.

Um, yeah, they use it for MALARIA, not Covid. It's actually a pretty extreme treatment...

Every study has proven HCL to be worthless, but Dr. Demon Sperm and Trump keep promoting it.

Uh, people have been abandoning your city for decades because no one wants to live in a shithole.

The economy was shit in 2009 and 2010... Nobody wanted to be on unemployment.

Nobody wants to be on it now, but we have 30 million people on it... Trump's doing a bang up job.

Which is why we need to remove the extra fed cash; to get people back to work. Who wants to work when they make much more staying home? Some have more than doubled their income.

Okay. The riots were only in those cities and only lasted for a few days.. LOCAL. The TRUMP RIOTS currently are NATION WIDE and have been going on for months. This isn't really complicated, buddy.

It must be complicated because you dodged the question. Ferguson, a police officer killed a black guy. Baltimore, a black guy died in a police van. Minneapolis, a cop killed a black guy. Each one was a local situation. So what made this one national? Uncivilized liberals who became accustomed to the idea that the liberal cities will simply allow them to do whatever they want.

Um, yeah, they use it for MALARIA, not Covid. It's actually a pretty extreme treatment...

Every study has proven HCL to be worthless, but Dr. Demon Sperm and Trump keep promoting it.

It doesn't make a difference what you use it for. It's either a safe drug or it isn't, and it's been proven decade after decade to be a safe drug. You are wrong, experts in the US and Europe are finding positive results from the use of the HCQ combo, some claiming it saved a lot of lives. If there was this consensus you speak of, doctors would not be prescribing it today.

Which is why we need to remove the extra fed cash; to get people back to work. Who wants to work when they make much more staying home? Some have more than doubled their income.

There are no jobs for them to go back to... Trust, me, I do this for a living... there are no jobs out there right now.

It must be complicated because you dodged the question. Ferguson, a police officer killed a black guy. Baltimore, a black guy died in a police van. Minneapolis, a cop killed a black guy. Each one was a local situation. So what made this one national? Uncivilized liberals who became accustomed to the idea that the liberal cities will simply allow them to do whatever they want.

What made the TRUMP PLAGUES National.
1) A president who condones police violence and racism.
2) The combination of economic stresses brought on by TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION.

That's why we have national riots right now.

It doesn't make a difference what you use it for. It's either a safe drug or it isn't, and it's been proven decade after decade to be a safe drug. You are wrong, experts in the US and Europe are finding positive results from the use of the HCQ combo, some claiming it saved a lot of lives. If there was this consensus you speak of, doctors would not be prescribing it today.

Most of them aren't... it's quack medicine..

Hydroxychloroquine, a drug normally used to treat malaria and certain autoimmune disorders, entered the public consciousness in March when Trump called it a potential “game-changer” and encouraged its use. That happened after the publication of a French study later found to be deeply flawed. The Food and Drug Administration soon issued an emergency use authorization – many believe it came under heavy pressure from the White House – but the EUA was revoked in June. Randomized, controlled trials – or RCTs, considered the gold standard for medical research – have thereafter produced negative results, along with several large retrospective analyses.

What made the TRUMP PLAGUES National.
1) A president who condones police violence and racism.
2) The combination of economic stresses brought on by TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION.

That's why we have national riots right now.

Thank your comrades in China for that, not Trump. Show me one video where the President condones illegal violence for police or racism.

Most of them aren't... it's quack medicine..

The only reason you and your ilk are against HCQ is because the President is behind physicians using it if they feel it could help their patients. If Trump originally came out and stated he was totally against the use of HCQ, Every leftist would have been protesting that it's a great drug and could save lives. You people are so brainwashed and don't even know why you hold the positions you do.

Thank your comrades in China for that, not Trump. Show me one video where the President condones illegal violence for police or racism.

Oh, now we want videos...

The only reason you and your ilk are against HCQ is because the President is behind physicians using it if they feel it could help their patients. If Trump originally came out and stated he was totally against the use of HCQ, Every leftist would have been protesting that it's a great drug and could save lives. You people are so brainwashed and don't even know why you hold the positions you do.

It's quack medicine...

Oh, now we want videos...

So has your comprehension skills sunk or did you think I wouldn't watch it? I asked for a video of Trump condoning unnecessary police violence, and you give me this?

It's quack medicine...

It's amazing how you know more than doctors. You don't need to know their patients condition, you don't need to know what's been tried, you don't need to know anything about the patient. You know more about them than the licensed physicians treating them.

Are you trying to start your own online medical advice site or what?

So has your comprehension skills sunk or did you think I wouldn't watch it? I asked for a video of Trump condoning unnecessary police violence, and you give me this?

Watch it through.. not just the first ten seconds.

It's amazing how you know more than doctors. You don't need to know their patients condition, you don't need to know what's been tried, you don't need to know anything about the patient. You know more about them than the licensed physicians treating them.

Real doctors know HCL is quack Medicine. Dr. Demon Sperm thinks it's valid...

1597355871006.png

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:

1) Mexico is paying for the wall---with the wall being built, Mexico is not stealing as much from the US via remittance which happens to be in their top 3 money makers sweetheart...the wall has already paid for itself with the drastic drop in illegals. And as an added FYI, and since the media isn't reporting the facts---Mexico is having a massive outbreak of the disease--but they don't test for it and report higher infections rates---its their body count that is staking up. Having the wall up certainly curtailed many of their infected from coming over here spreading the disease further-------------and notice I said FURTHER. Here in florida and other states--the green card holders and the illegals have been the sources of major outbreaks and spreading of the chinese virus----both in the agricultural and meat plants ( you do realize who most of their workers are right?) Trumps wall saves thousands of american's lives, but you want biden in who won't put up the wall which is absolutely idiotic.

2) Seriously, you think people would allow themselves to be locked down anymore. The lockdown is over---because people won't comply espeically among the dems brown shirt looters and rioters.

3) OUr nato allies spend a great deal of their time, screwing us over. They need a trump to tell them where to stick themselves instead of just bribing Biden.

4) Rehire who exactly? Inept corrupt government burecrates? Why would you want this?

5) Federal employees have for years been inept and corrupt ----long before Trump came to office--your old system has been screwing over america for decades. You are delusional if you think federal employees are somehow more qualified that the private work force.

6) Hillarious another one who doesn't realize simple basics-----the children locked in cages didn't happen under Trump---it happened under Obama. Deport illegals and their entire families out of the US----------come illegally get tossed out automatically. No money, no housing, no welfare, no medical no nothing---just a quick trip back across the border...

7) Hire the best people qualified not based on skin color which is often white males or asians or whatever........so be it. The government should not be babying idiots and making excuses for groups of failures just because of their skin tone. If you need affirmative action to get a job, you aren't the best qualified and you aren't equal---just dead weight that everyone else is getting tired of babying and carrying around.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:

ILMAO so fucking funny. #7 is especially rich.

I was born in 1963 and I remember getting measles and "no" I was not vaccinated obviously or I would not have gotten it in the first place, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

Wow, buddy, I'm not sure why you have this fat fetish fantasizing about overweight guys (which I haven't been for years)... But the Measles Vaccine was introduced in 1963. If you didn't get a vaccination, someone was neglectful.

But at least you admit the vaccines do prevent disease.

Here's the thing. Today, we don't know about kids with Measles, or Polio, or Smallpox, because we vaccinate against these diseases... Covid will hopefully soon be added to the list.

I don't admit that what passes for vaccines especially these days do anything but hurt the immune system. You obviously have no idea what is used in "vaccines" or the mercury based preservative. Make sure that you take the COVID-19 fast tracked vaccine that will have not gone through even the pretend, "going through the motions" vetting process. I will never take the Bill and Melinda Gates sponsored and funded "vaccine" where they and big pharma stand to make billions off of an illness that could be cured by HCQ and zinc. You are such a sheeple.........your stupidity and blind trust amuses me.

BTW, don't blame me for the fact that you are a fat fucking POS. I am not the one that kept shoveling food into that mouth of yours.

I don't admit that what passes for vaccines especially these days do anything but hurt the immune system. You obviously have no idea what is used in "vaccines" or the mercury based preservative.

Prior to introduction of thimerosal in the 1930's, data were available in several animal species and humans providing evidence for its safety and effectiveness as a preservative (Powell and Jamieson 1931). Since then, thimerosal has been the subject of numerous studies (see Bibliography- Notable Studies and Assessments Supporting the Safe Use of Thimerosal in Vaccines) and has a long record of safe and effective use preventing bacterial and fungal contamination of vaccines, with no ill effects established other than minor local reactions at the site of injection.

I will never take the Bill and Melinda Gates sponsored and funded "vaccine" where they and big pharma stand to make billions off of an illness that could be cured by HCQ and zinc. You are such a sheeple

Are Bill and Melinda in with the Lizard People?

1597400555328.png

Forum List

Back