What sub-Saharan African nation do you think will be the first "first world" nation

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What Sub-Saharan African nations(90% black) do you think will be the first "first world" nation that has a high standard of living.

-Good infrastructure
-Can compete with Japan, China, US, Germany, UK, India within Science and technology.
-Has low violence and crime
-Stable political leadership
-A leader on the world stage

I'll say Nigeria has the stable leadership but nothing else
Botswana also has that and may have lower violence.

Africa would move much further on the scale of first world civilizations if the UN would get out and let all the nations on that continent stabilize.

• Banned
The best thing we could do for Africa is
1# Give them books and exist to tablet computers. NO MORE FOOD AID or MONEY.
2# Open up trade-We can trade many things, but I think we should open up trade of knowlege and idea's of freedom.

SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA MOST IMPROVED REGION IN INDEX OF ECONOMIC FREEDOM

Mauritius first of 48 countries to reach top 10

WASHINGTON, JAN. 12, 2012—Led by an historic breakthrough for Mauritius, the countries of Sub-Saharan Africa did more to expand economic freedom in 2011 than did the countries of any other region, according to the 2012 Index of Economic Freedom, published annually by The Wall Street Journal and The Heritage Foundation.

Mauritius became the first of the 48 countries in the region to reach the top 10 in the annual rankings. Its score of 77.0 – on a 1-100 scale with 100 being best – marked an improvement of eight-tenths of a point over the previous year and is the highest ever achieved by a Sub-Saharan country. Second-place Botswana also added 0.8 for a score of 69.6. Rwanda took third place with an increase of 2.2 points – the third straight year it has improved by more than two points.

Sub-Saharan Africa Most Improved Region in 2012 Index Economic Freedom

I think it will be Gabon. Their President's name is Bongo Ondimba. Any country that elects someone named "Bongo" is first in my book. :thup:

• Banned
Botswana will likely become the standard for giving a high standard for its people...Won't be an economic power as it doesn't have a big population.

South Africa will likely fall as they're too focused on destroying whitey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back