What Streets and Bridges Should Be Renamed After President Trump?

Who or what is or was Sfachime? A chief of the original Native American settlers of New York? Did he live before or after the Dutch arrived?

Our Native American friends would have fucked up the Sfachime for having a forked tongue, being a lying SOB. The term Sfachime is a name Italians use to describe low, corrupt scumbags like the Cuomos.

The Sfachime ("sperm of the devil" according to the liberal) alluded to in the New York metro area back in the day...

What do the Italians call lying trashy filth of German ethnicity, like trump? Must this all be ethnic?

Who or what is or was Sfachime? A chief of the original Native American settlers of New York? Did he live before or after the Dutch arrived?

Our Native American friends would have fucked up the Sfachime for having a forked tongue, being a lying SOB. The term Sfachime is a name Italians use to describe low, corrupt scumbags like the Cuomos.

I bet you didn't know the Native Americans had slaves also. :)

To what is your comment relevant?

He mentioned the Native Americans and that just came to me that most people don't know.

I bet you didn't know the Native Americans had slaves also.

Indeed our Native American friends had slaves, black, white or whatever. The prevailing concept promoted by Fake News, Fake Education that negroes were the only slaves in the New World has been debunked by the fact that black slaves really had nothing to fall back on except what the Southern Master taught them. And the Southern Master taught them to read, write, do arithmetic, etc.. Yet Southerners are vilified by the homosexual qu33r establishment today. That said slavery is the way of life for most negroes in Africa for example. Why they fuck each other and without protection is something incomprehensible, like why do rabbits fuck. Notice for example Mike Obama has smaller boobs than Hussaine Obama. But what in the fuck would compel those monsters to mate assuming they are not both dudes?

Last edited:
The road to this Michigan town should be named Trump Rd.
9526E8B9-FB21-408D-AD2C-B941D945D198.jpeg

I bet you didn't know the Native Americans had slaves also.

Indeed our Native American friends had slaves, black, white or whatever. The prevailing concept promoted by Fake News, Fake Education that negroes were the only slaves in the New World has been debunked by the fact that black slaves really had nothing to fall back on except what the Southern Master taught them. And the Southern Master taught them to read, write, do arithmetic, etc.. Yet Southerners are vilified by the homosexual qu33r establishment today.

Great points. And the Powers That Be always want to cause division between the black and white people. I think they know if the black and white people got their heads together and worked together it would be all over for the Cabal. So they have to keep the racism fraud going and that whity is bad.

Studies reveal the closer you are to a MLK Blvd the more likely you are to get shot by a hood rat.

They named things after Bush even though he was part of the CIA and crated MK Ultra. Not to meniton part of creating wars in going to Iraq and Afghanistan.

People forget the Trump is the first Pres in atleast 40 years that has not drawn us into a war.

What happened to the anti war people on the left?
They got into government then got owned by the military industrial complex.

He mentioned the Native Americans and that just came to me that most people don't know.

Slavery has nothing to do with this thread, though. It was I who mused, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, that this word might be a reference to a chief of Native Peoples who had lived in the area. I had never heard of the term "sfachime" before, and I grew up a bus ride from Manhattan in an area that abounds with places that are named for Native Peoples, like Piscataway, Hohokus, Mahwah, Hackensack, Weehawken. And George Washington slept all over the place!

The rest is Dutch, "Van" this, and "Ten" that, Stuyvesant, Arthur Kill, Schuylkill, Katrina Van Tassel and the Legend on Sleepy Hollow. Springsteen is half Italian (Italian maternal grandparents off the boat) and his father was mostly Irish, but the Dutch snuck in there and he ended up with a Dutch last name. People always forget about the Dutch in the Hudson Valley, who established European settlements in the area and then were routed by the English. One idiot here on USMB just said a few days ago that New York was founded by Jewish people. Jewish people never founded a colony or state. Try Dutch.

The road to this Michigan town should be named Trump Rd.
View attachment 439209

Can you explain why you hate Trump? Do you maybe see yourself in him and that part of yourself you hate?
He is an extreme liar who uses the worst in dumb people to herd them into doing and agreeing to dumb things. How anyone could follow that guys is amazing to me. I get people attracted to conservatism but not Trumpism. If Charles Manson believed in Universal Healthcare I wouldn’t have him as my leader.

Ya know how local and state politicians rename streets and bridges after anti-White, pro-crime "activists" to presumably make the local savages behave in a civilized manner, which never happens? What street in your town or city should be named Trump Blvd.? I mention this only because I notice in Los Angeles and probably a number of other cities, streets have been renamed after Hussaine Obama, one of the attackers of our democracy who approved and oversaw the multiple coup attempts by the Deep State. The MLK streets are helpful though because when you are on such a street, and there is at least one in cities with ghettos, you know to never park your car there if you don't want it broken into.

He can have the waste treatment facilities.

New Topics

Forum List

Back