What statement caused you to gag during the vice-presidential debate?

Truth2Know

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2014
This was mine:

“1:00:21 Thank you, Susan. First of all, Joe Biden and I are both people of faith.”
Read the full transcript of vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Kamala Harris

What kind of faith was Harris talking about? Certainly, not the Christian faith. Anyone who allows the murder of pre-born or recently born children cannot claim to be Christian.

So, what kind of faith is it? Faith in their ability to garner enough votes to get elected through lies and deception? Faith in the stupidity of their supporters? Faith in the money of their big donors (Bloomberg, Steyer, Soros, etc.) to delivery them the presidency? Faith in their leftist mobs to burn it all down until they get elected? Faith in mail-in voting?

Okay, I feel better now. What was your gag line?

This was mine:

“1:00:21 Thank you, Susan. First of all, Joe Biden and I are both people of faith.”
Read the full transcript of vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Kamala Harris

What kind of faith was Harris talking about? Certainly, not the Christian faith. Anyone who allows the murder of pre-born or recently born children cannot claim to be Christian.

So, what kind of faith is it? Faith in their ability to garner enough votes to get elected through lies and deception? Faith in the stupidity of their supporters? Faith in the money of their big donors (Bloomberg, Steyer, Soros, etc.) to delivery them the presidency? Faith in their leftist mobs to burn it all down until they get elected? Faith in mail-in voting?

It might sound absurd at first, but it is true.

They pray for Lucifer. Burn, Loot, Murder! Burn, Loot, Murder!

And that's why, they are unable to condemn BLM and Antifa. They believe...

It wasn't one specific thing, but Kamala's voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard. She sounded like a cross between a coked-out valley girl and a bad imitation of Jerry Lewis, in the movie "The Nutty Professor."

How could anyone in their right mind actually believe this person should be within a thousand feet of the White House?

Honestly, what the fuck were you Democrats thinking? Are you on drugs or something?

This was mine:

Good evening. From the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, welcome to the first, and only, vice presidential debate of 2020, sponsored by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates.

I dislike Pence. I have always disliked Pence. I dislike Kamala Harris. She falsified information. She suppressed evidence.

Gagged at > Kamala Harris saying that Trump called US troops suckers & losers. This moronic smear line never even got off the ground. Gooneybird Jeff Goldberg (the Atlantic) claimed anonymous sources while everybody just sat back thinking how low could he go ? This was how low.

When Kammy brought up the documented lie that Trump had described American Nazis as "very fine people."

I would have run across that stage, broken the plexiglass shields, and slapped the shit out of that arrogant, insufferable cow.

When Kammy brought up the documented lie that Trump had described American Nazis as "very fine people."

I would have run across that stage, broken the plexiglass shields, and slapped the shit out of that arrogant, insufferable cow.
It took Pence about 20 minutes to wife that smirk off her face.
Good for him.

This was mine:

"Excuse me, I am speaking"

-Kamala Harris

See, that's the problem, you're speaking, and lying with every breath.

Forum List

Back