What species is a fetus?

If this is some sort of attempt to “logically” trap pro-choicers, you’re wasting your time. Virtually every person has made their mind up on abortion. Trying some sort of word game trap won’t flip anyone’s view.

Human, but not a person. And doesn't matter. Well, unless the mother wants it, then it matters.

Don't alienate women, conservatives. It's a bad move. If you disapprove of abortion, don't get one. And keep what causes abortions in your pants.

• Banned
Human, but not a person. And doesn't matter. Well, unless the mother wants it, then it matters.

Don't alienate women, conservatives. It's a bad move. If you disapprove of abortion, don't get one. And keep what causes abortions in your pants.
So if it’s a fetus and it’s alive wouldn’t that be a human life?
Asking for friend

But women are smarter! I don't get it. Before all of the free sexual culture there were issues. But now it is a hundred times worse in a much more open society.

Asking for friend
It depends upon which mammal, reptile, fish, or avian fetus you're looking at.
What’s your IQ?
Fetus definition: The unborn offspring of a mammal. I added the others for levity.
Does your IQ tell you we are talking about animals lol poor guy.. you must be a democrat hHa
Your post title didn't specify and while I knew your were directly referring to human fetuses, I chose to expand it a bit and the preferred political party is...drum roll...Republican. If low humor bothers you so, perhaps you should cease sending out messages, as not all replies are going to want to be serious all the time. Grow up.

Asking for friend
What’s your IQ?
Fetus definition: The unborn offspring of a mammal. I added the others for levity.
Does your IQ tell you we are talking about animals lol poor guy.. you must be a democrat hHa
Your post title didn't specify and while I knew your were directly referring to human fetuses, I chose to expand it a bit and the preferred political party is...drum roll...Republican. If low humor bothers you so, perhaps you should cease sending out messages, as not all replies are going to want to be serious all the time. Grow up.
Ahhh so your trolling gotcha

What’s your IQ?
Ahhh so your trolling gotcha
I don't feel I'm trolling, just taking a break from all the over-the-top seriousness that have been bantered about. Have a grand day

If we vote hooomon, then I think the important part is life begins at conception. This is fact now and backed by science. Does it mean that a fetus has a right to life? Yes. That means we should start to change some laws based on it. What other laws were changed because of science?

Watch out for Democrats, they kill humans who can't defend themselves. That's why we can't let them take our guns.

Forum List

Back