What some GOP pollsters are saying about Clinton's likely win...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
For many of us democrats who would have wanted someone else besides Clinton as the nominee, Comey's letter is of little consequence since most of us just CANNOT fathom an administration headed by the charlatan, Trump.

Nonetheless, as reported by the WashPost....here are some GOP pollsters' view of how the election will pan out, FBI letter or not.

“I’d characterize it more as Trump consolidating some of the available anti-Clinton vote as opposed to Clinton’s support eroding,” said GOP strategist Bruce Haynes. “Now the question is do people interpret this news in a way that raises enough doubts about Clinton’s judgment to cut into her number. Because it’s not enough for Trump’s number to move up. Hers has to go down.”…

“One thing that really hasn’t changed is their ‘unfavorables’ this entire campaign, hovering within 3-4 points of one another. And their ‘strongly unfavorable’ have continued to grow: He’s over 50 percent and she’s almost at 50 percent,” said Ed Goeas, a GOP pollster in Washington. “Barring something like a true indictment of her or him being caught today fondling some woman, I just don’t think anything is going to change the fundamentals, which favor Clinton.”

“It’s not just the electoral map,” Goeas continued. “The thing about polling is: polling assumes both campaigns are equal. You look at quality of surrogates, money raised, ground game — she has an advantage in all that. So you basically have to look at the polling and say it reflects the worst-case scenario for her.”

“She was knocking on 400 electoral votes; that’s going to slide back,” said Steve Schmidt, the GOP strategist who guided John McCain’s 2008 campaign….Schmidt now predicts Clinton winding up with somewhere between 338 and 350 electoral votes. “It’s just really unlikely that there is an undecided bloc of voters still weighing Hillary Clinton’s emails. I think everyone made up their minds a long time ago on that subject.”

Whoever "wins" this election, it'll wind up being a dysfunctional shytefest. Not the election, the resultant administration. And the public will run away from it's resposibility and blame anyone but themselves for their results.

For many of us democrats who would have wanted someone else besides Clinton as the nominee, Comey's letter is of little consequence since most of us just CANNOT fathom an administration headed by the charlatan, Trump.

Nonetheless, as reported by the WashPost....here are some GOP pollsters' view of how the election will pan out, FBI letter or not.

“I’d characterize it more as Trump consolidating some of the available anti-Clinton vote as opposed to Clinton’s support eroding,” said GOP strategist Bruce Haynes. “Now the question is do people interpret this news in a way that raises enough doubts about Clinton’s judgment to cut into her number. Because it’s not enough for Trump’s number to move up. Hers has to go down.”…

“One thing that really hasn’t changed is their ‘unfavorables’ this entire campaign, hovering within 3-4 points of one another. And their ‘strongly unfavorable’ have continued to grow: He’s over 50 percent and she’s almost at 50 percent,” said Ed Goeas, a GOP pollster in Washington. “Barring something like a true indictment of her or him being caught today fondling some woman, I just don’t think anything is going to change the fundamentals, which favor Clinton.”

“It’s not just the electoral map,” Goeas continued. “The thing about polling is: polling assumes both campaigns are equal. You look at quality of surrogates, money raised, ground game — she has an advantage in all that. So you basically have to look at the polling and say it reflects the worst-case scenario for her.”

“She was knocking on 400 electoral votes; that’s going to slide back,” said Steve Schmidt, the GOP strategist who guided John McCain’s 2008 campaign….Schmidt now predicts Clinton winding up with somewhere between 338 and 350 electoral votes. “It’s just really unlikely that there is an undecided bloc of voters still weighing Hillary Clinton’s emails. I think everyone made up their minds a long time ago on that subject.”

So if Hillarious wins who do you think will be appointed special prosecutor? Now we'll get to see everything on corrupt Hillarious.

• Banned
So if Hillarious wins who do you think will be appointed special prosecutor? Now we'll get to see everything on corrupt Hillarious.

Well, you can always call back Ken Starr.......It went real well last time.
(or see if the unbiased Sean Hannity is available)............LOL

• Banned
Whoever "wins" this election, it'll wind up being a dysfunctional shytefest. Not the election, the resultant administration. And the public will run away from it's resposibility and blame anyone but themselves for their results.

Unfortunately for the country, I agree.

Barring some ultra - mind blowing discovery, the email "affect" was decided long ago by both sides.
ANYONE who was set to vote for Hillary after the primaries is still going to vote Hillary pretty much no matter what...if she died today...they still would not vote Trump.
Same goes for Trump voters, barring a sex tape with a minor found...they would not vote for Hillary....and not even then.

• Banned
Barring some ultra - mind blowing discovery, the email "affect" was decided long ago by both sides.
ANYONE who was set to vote for Hillary after the primaries is still going to vote Hillary pretty much no matter what...if she died today...they still would not vote Trump.
Same goes for Trump voters, barring a sex tape with a minor found...they would not vote for Hillary....and not even then.

Indeed...two very FLAWED candidates....This country deserves better....much better.

Two impeached Clintoons and a Republican blowout next election could be some serious fun to watch. Oh, and your butthurt.

Yeah, that's my read here too. It's the email thing, and it's been talked about ad nausem for months. There's nothing new here.

What I expect this to impact is the senate races as you might see a few more Republicans turn out and vote that might not have otherwise. But from what I've seen, this latest round hasn't derailed Hillary's chances. It's just made the race a bit tighter.

Indeed...two very FLAWED candidates....This country deserves better....much better.

That's on the american public. As long as all we're prepared to do is vote and then go back home to the couch to bitch, whine, caterwaul, and wail, here we shall remain, the system is fine with all that. We will see no change until we are prepared to alter what we do. The system was never set up to really give a voice to the unsubstantial people in their own governance. We can blame politicians or the "other" party forever, won't alter anything at all.

Two impeached Clintoons and a Republican blowout next election could be some serious fun to watch. Oh, and your butthurt.

Yeah, well, that's part of the problem right there, when ~half the public is more invested in seeing the other ~half get butthurt than anything else. Yes I know, "they" do it too, that's exactly what I mean.

That's on the american public. As long as all we're prepared to do is vote and then go back home to the couch to bitch, whine, caterwaul, and wail, here we shall remain, the system is fine with all that. We will see no change until we are prepared to alter what we do. The system was never set up to really give a voice to the unsubstantial people in their own governance. We can blame politicians or the "other" party forever, won't alter anything at all.

Indeed.
And that system is corporatism.
And corporatism is bad for both sides.

You still have a few days to come up with a new screen name, ricky.....LOL

Indeed.

To your first sentence, agreed. To your second, no, it's great for the political class, bad for the masses, and they'd do well to figure that out.

I noticed Democrats commonly designate themselves within a group. This validates why they're perceived as insecure and followers. Really, they're members of a flock led at the pleasure of the herder. This is why Democrats so easily adopt false narratives, and dangerous ludicrous ideas that corrupt society.

I noticed Democrats commonly designate themselves within a group. This validates why they're perceived as insecure and followers. Really, they're members of a flock led at the pleasure of the herder. This is why Democrats so easily adopt false narratives, and dangerous ludicrous ideas that corrupt society.

They say the same about you and you all sound alike.

If no more bombshells then she win a tight race.

Either way America in 2020 need to nominate something better and not the tabloid nonsense that happen this election cycle!

So with that I am rooting for Baldwin\Spade ticket for the GOP!

( Make America Laugh Again! )

giphy.gif

If no more bombshells then she win a tight race.

Either way America in 2020 need to nominate something better and not the tabloid nonsense that happen this election cycle!

So with that I am rooting for Baldwin\Spade ticket for the GOP!

( Make America Laugh Again! )

giphy.gif

I may write in Willie and Snoop Dogg this time.

Indeed.

To your first sentence, agreed. To your second, no, it's great for the political class, bad for the masses, and they'd do well to figure that out.

By both sides, I meant both sides of the voting population.
Corporatism is basically modern elitism. And it is only good for the elites fortunate enough to benefit, and to the corrupt officials taking the bribes.
Corporatism has been extracting the wealth from the middle class since the 70's...with increasing methods to do so.

Forum List

Back