What should we do to employers who hire illegal immigrants?

What should we do to employers who hire illegal immigrants?

• Yes, $20,000 per illegal immigrant and one year in prison sounds about right

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No, we shouldn't bother the employers of illegal immigrants

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Employers hire illegal immigrants because they like the cheap wages.

Illegal immigrants like the jobs because they can make in one month in America what they can make in a entire year back in their home countries.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is to punish the people who employ illegal immigrants.

How about:

1. If you whistle blow on a employer who hires illegal immigrants, you get $1,000 per illegal immigrant deported.

2. Employers are fined $20,000 per illegal immigrant and 1 year in federal prison.

Guaranteed to get rid of the 12+ million illegal immigrants living and working in America.

trump did zero to deport the 12+ million illegal immigrants living in working in America.
Lock them up. No jobs, no illegals.

Locking up couple employers plus giving them a hefty fine and the problem of illegal immigrants will disappear like free beer. There will be a rush to the border in the opposite direction.

That would work
But we both know that will never happen

Better to lock up some Mexican working 12 hours a day to feed his family than some executive making millions off of cheap labor

Employers hire illegal immigrants because they like the cheap wages.

Illegal immigrants like the jobs because they can make in one month in America what they can make in a entire year back in their home countries.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is to punish the people who employ illegal immigrants.

How about:

1. If you whistle blow on a employer who hires illegal immigrants, you get $1,000 per illegal immigrant deported.

2. Employers are fined $20,000 per illegal immigrant and 1 year in federal prison.

Guaranteed to get rid of the 12+ million illegal immigrants living and working in America.

trump did zero to deport the 12+ million illegal immigrants living in working in America.

I think the employer should be required to take taxes out on them like any other employee, and insure them like any other employee, and give them the same benefits as any other employee. It is not the employer's job to do the government's effing job for them.

I'm not the one welcoming a horde of illegals into this country. You seem to have no problem with it though.
I was a supporting member of the Antidefamation League for years because they did a good job of fighting antisemitism and debunking the lies of the bigots. However, these misguided people are now supporting open borders and helping illegal aliens. I just resigned and told them they were not loyal Americans anymore.

Lock them up. No jobs, no illegals.

Locking them up won't erase the jobs.

If I were to go to prison tomorrow for hiring illegals (which I proudly do not do), my businesses would continue to operate.

You have to go after the business itself, as well...

Locking them up won't erase the jobs.

If I were to go to prison tomorrow for hiring illegals (which I proudly do not do), my businesses would continue to operate.

You have to go after the business itself, as well...
Of you owned th business you'd put a stop to it real.fast from your cell.

Then when they're caught with illegal immigrants in their employ, the employer just shrugs and lies "I didn't know they were illegal."

When he did know.
This is the real problem, business of course likes cheap labor, so the rule is the illegal has to find good fake papers then the employer can just say there papers were in order.

This is the real problem, business of course likes cheap labor, so the rule is the illegal has to find good fake papers then the employer can just say there papers were in order.
Of course...if the business says documents aren't "good enough", they risk getting sued.

And many have REAL documents...they just belong to someone else.

But first, they'll have to find legal citizens who are willing to do those jobs.
That's the thing.

We seriously need the lettuce. And the crabs picked (Mexicans do it all). And the chickens and pigs slaughtered. Can't get blacks to do any of that.

Or whites, of course.

I would suggest this is NOT the time to be hunting down employers of illegals ------

All the shortages from vaccine mandates are bad enough. Get rid of the people who do all the dirty jobs in this country and then we'll really have a problem.

Im on the South border of Detroit and can tell you that when I go to Wally Mart, at least 30% of shoppers are speaking nothing but Spanish. There are Yellow Buses called "Tornado" buses that bring illegals up here from Texas. They pull behind the La Quinta Inn and unload so that the Normies dont see them. Illegals DO WORK THAT AMERICAN CANT DO not WONT DO !. How many obese homosexual 24yr olds do you think are going to POUR CEMENT or Build a House ???? NONE, they all want to work as waiters in trendy restaurants. We are DAM LUCKY that we are getting Hispanics that will do hard work RATHER than North Africans that wont do shit, except get welfare; look at Minnesota Somalis.

Give employers a 90 amnesty to rid themselves of illegals, after that hit them with the full force of the law. No point in harming job creators.

In terms of new laws, every school that receives federal dollars should have to verify that every student is either a citizen or legally in the country. Any violations and that school would lose federal funding for the next year.

Forum List

Back