What Should Trump Do In His Second Term??

I'm selling tickets to President Trump's Inauguration this January if anyone is interested. Real cheap. :lol:
Sorry buddy but I got you beat. I am selling tickets to the August inauguration. That is when the pillow guy & the Kraken lady said the Fuhrer would be reinstated. And they have never been wrong.
Trump is trying to take over our country like some cheap, third-rate dick-tater. Should we nickname him: Moose-a-lini?

Or maybe we should just call him the Orange Dick...tater.
Trump is supporting audits and waiting for the obvious results.
Sure, he is. What else doe he have? That and picking his nose. But, thanks for keeping us in the loop.
There is data that proves the election was stolen. If it gets to a court it is over.
It's gotten to a court.

It's over.
Lindell has not. No matter what you think of him the data proves fraud.
“Data” like nonexistent water marks and nonexistent bamboo fibers?

I'm selling tickets to President Trump's Inauguration this January if anyone is interested. Real cheap. :lol:
Sorry buddy but I got you beat. I am selling tickets to the August inauguration. That is when the pillow guy & the Kraken lady said the Fuhrer would be reinstated. And they have never been wrong.
Trump is trying to take over our country like some cheap, third-rate dick-tater. Should we nickname him: Moose-a-lini?

Sure, he is. What else doe he have? That and picking his nose. But, thanks for keeping us in the loop.
There is data that proves the election was stolen. If it gets to a court it is over.
It's gotten to a court.

It's over.
No, like PCAPS.

I don't know which is more pathetic. An old has-been still fantasizing that he can come back to power or his brain-dead, mouth-breathing followers actually believing it.
What should we do if the AZ audit shows Trump was the real winner on election day?
Actually, I have no doubt that the AZ audit will show Rump as the winner. Why? Because it is a biased audit conducted by a no-name outfit that has no credibility. Sure, you will have the usual trumptard suspects clamoring for the results of the election to be overturned but even among the Republican hierarchy, people will move on.

When you guys can successfully bring it to court and be able to win the case, hit me up again. Till then? Just a pathetic fantasy from an old has-been and his brain-dead, mouth-breathing followers. Let me know if you are still confused.

I don't know which is more pathetic. An old has-been still fantasizing that he can come back to power or his brain-dead, mouth-breathing followers actually believing it.
What should we do if the AZ audit shows Trump was the real winner on election day?
Actually, I have no doubt that the AZ audit will show Rump as the winner. Why? Because it is a biased audit conducted by a no-name outfit that has no credibility. Sure, you will have the usual trumptard suspects clamoring for the results of the election to be overturned but even among the Republican hierarchy, people will move on.

When you guys can successfully bring it to court and be able to win the case, hit me up again. Till then? Just a pathetic fantasy from an old has-been and his brain-dead, mouth-breathing followers. Let me know if you are still confused.
If they have ballots they can show to be illegal it is over Trump will win AZ. The ballots themselves would be irrefutable evidence.

It's gotten to a court.

It's over.
No, like PCAPS.
And that is what? You keep talking about it. Explain

If they have ballots they can show to be illegal it is over Trump will win AZ. The ballots themselves would be irrefutable evidence.
These would be absentee ballots I presume?

We will find out.

We will find out.
You don’t have a clue do you ?

We will find out.
That illegal ballots will be found? I have more than a clue.

We will find out.
That illegal ballots will be found? I have more than a clue.
Oddly you have no specifics. You're hoping and talking out your ass...as usual

Forum List

Back