CDZ What should Obama do to make Clinton win election

Rightist

Rookie
Nov 5, 2016
Hi guys
I'm gonna go a bit less serious about this election and suggest some solution.
I think Mr President should go like in this movie:

What you think ?

As ridiculous as that video is, it's a shame that lots of RWNJs are convinced that those are the Democrat's goals. I guess the right has to feed lies like that to their supporters to get anyone to follow their stupid party.

I agree . This one is straight no matter what you have to be happy. Would it work ????

I know what the story is with you BullDog You didn't wach that short movie . Did you ? You don't know what is about but you have your opinion.

I know what the story is with you BullDog You didn't wach that short movie . Did you ? You don't know what is about but you have your opinion.

I watched part of it. It's pretty dumb

Order the DOJ to seize and destroy the ballots of any state that Trump is winning.

He has better tools to use. He should do like in the movie and everything gonna be fixed and OK.

He has better tools to use. He should do like in the movie and everything gonna be fixed and OK.

That's a big part of the problem. Trump supporters think everything is like a movie where tough guys just clench their jaw and are able to control things by the force of their will. Fixing things is much more complicated than that.

That's a big part of the problem. Trump supporters think everything is like a movie where tough guys just clench their jaw and are able to control things by the force of their will. Fixing things is much more complicated than that.
Obviously
But I think we need to have that in the back of our heads:
" It's not important who is voting. It's important who counts the Votes."
Mr. Stalin

That is one of the reasons why I don't believe in democracy so much but I believe in Republic, which looks like is going to fall, because of democracy.

Obviously
But I think we need to have that in the back of our heads:
" It's not important who is voting. It's important who counts the Votes."
Mr. Stalin

That is one of the reasons why I don't believe in democracy so much but I believe in Republic, which looks like is going to fall, because of democracy.

Do you really think our ballots aren't counted accurately? Do you really believe all the stories Trump is telling?

This is the problem - Nobody knows - except maybe few people. That is the reason, why I'm not in favor of democracy. Republic is far better.

??? Say, what? ???

Oh, is that the implication Rightist had in mind by making the quoted remark? Props to you if you were able to glean that meaning from that sentence s/he wrote. Cats and chemists each, for example, seem to have a language and form of communication that is at times incomprehensible to most everyone else. Maybe you and s/he have some sort of "thing" like they do?

Red:
Regardless of whether you have correctly sussed Rightist's meaning by that sentence, I think you are right in general about the fictions that Trump's supporters have fixed in their minds about Trump, and that's without even considering how to "fix" things that need fixing. Heck, some of what the man thinks needs "fixing" isn't broken; moreover, it's hardly clear that the "fix" he'd aim to implement is anything other than making "the system" go his way and his way alone. I mean really. By what cognitive conjuring does one arrive at the conclusion that what's in a "multi-bull-ionaire's" interest is in one's own, provided one isn't also a multi-billionaire or at least a hundred-times-over-millionaire?

Guys
BULLDOG and 320 Years of History
Whatever I say in this topic - I make referral to the movie in first post. If you didn't watch in full you wouldn't get the idea behind.
I'm coming to conclusion at last that the movie has to difficult to understand sarcasm.
I like that movie because unfortunately many people on my way were showing belief that if something was guaranteed by some legislation must be unbreakable - most of them were leftists.
So why not put legislation that everyone has to be happy or has to be rich. We will have better and happier society.
The movie was coming in right time before the election to show this stupidity.
I give up on this topic anyway, because went in to some other direction than I was willing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/320-years-of-history.56039/
http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/320-years-of-history.56039/

Forum List

Back