What should I wear on a austrian wedding?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I was invited by a friend to a austrian wedding. I was never before on a austrian wedding, and my second time only on a wedding. The only time I was before on a wedding was that of my cousin in serbia, this is the second time on a wedding, and first time on a austrian wedding. I want to get a fitting dress. I want to get a suit. Do you think dark blue, dark red, grey or black? I talked about it before, but the suit from wish is too small because those are asian seizes, I thought the seize is right for me, but those are asian seizes, and they are much smaller then european seizes, so I cannot wear it and it was only 20 € and very bad quality, it feels so thin like paper. I need a normal suit. I will go to Adler next week, that is a shop in austria, they have sales and such. The prizes are ok. I think for 200 € I can get a 3 piece or 2 piece suit. I want also to wear it for more occassions then only once, and I now study theology distance course, and sometimes I have exams or study weeks, so I want a suit which I can wear also at a exam or theological seminary.

My invitation card was yesterday in my post inbox.

I was invited by a friend to a austrian wedding. I was never before on a austrian wedding, and my second time only on a wedding. The only time I was before on a wedding was that of my cousin in serbia, this is the second time on a wedding, and first time on a austrian wedding. I want to get a fitting dress. I want to get a suit. Do you think dark blue, dark red, grey or black? I talked about it before, but the suit from wish is too small because those are asian seizes, I thought the seize is right for me, but those are asian seizes, and they are much smaller then european seizes, so I cannot wear it and it was only 20 € and very bad quality, it feels so thin like paper. I need a normal suit. I will go to Adler next week, that is a shop in austria, they have sales and such. The prizes are ok. I think for 200 € I can get a 3 piece or 2 piece suit. I want also to wear it for more occassions then only once, and I now study theology distance course, and sometimes I have exams or study weeks, so I want a suit which I can wear also at a exam or theological seminary.

Pick one. You won't go wrong.

1604029221222.png

I don't know how casual the wedding is ....but depending....you can go like anything like that....I think

1604029435360.png

Navy blue suit and pin an edelweiss to your lapel.

Now that you reminded of it, I really bought a edelweiß to pin on my suit or my garments. Only 10 €

Alpenflüstern Ansteck-Pin Strass-Edelweiss klein antik-Silber-Farben API106 Verkauf durch: Alpenflüstern - Tradition aus Leidenschaft EUR 10,30

The old saying is the suit you buy is the one you want to be married in and buried in, so I bought a Kilt!

Black is always good.

Forum List

Back