What should have happened

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
A reporter asked Trump if he regretted any of the lies he has told over the last three years and Trump asked who's lies, the reporter replied.. yours. Trump immediately went to another reporter's question instead of answering. What should have happned at that point was the reporter Trump swtiched to should have said..go ahead answer the question, I'll wait.

A reporter asked Trump if he regretted any of the lies he has told over the last three years and Trump asked who's lies, the reporter replied.. yours. Trump immediately went to another reporter's question instead of answering. What should have happned at that point was the reporter Trump swtiched to should have said..go ahead answer the question, I'll wait.
Our beloved Pres.Trump doesn't lie. He never has, because he's not a liberal. ... :cool:

:trolls:

Trump's response is called "ignoring the children in the room".

it's a stupid question
the MSM are enemies of the country and are jackasses
where have you been living for the past decade?

it's a stupid question
Most likely he was living in Beijing.

it's a stupid question

His mommies basement.

Forum List

Back