What should be the consequences of attempting to overthrow our government to force in a dictator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
That makes them traitors to this country and if you are a law and order type of person, then you know and support that the consequences is the death penalty. It dam well doesn't support the idea that we let this group have a voice in this country.

That makes them traitors to this country and if you are a law and order type of person, then you know and support that the consequences is the death penalty. It dam well doesn't support the idea that we let this group have a voice in this country.
It would cause an uprising of the people.

18 year sentences, with the possibility of serving only 12, if model prisoners.

This is me being realistic. Personally I'd have the worst of them executed.

You are crapping on a percentage of people what a higher percentage would survive a downfall of our economy. They have more basic skills in the same also.

Law and order my ass. You people didn't utter a negative peep when your wacko thugs blocked streets, burned businesses, broke out windows, spray painted anything that couldn't get away and ruined lives any other way they could think of.

Get the fuck out with this pissant excuse of false outrage.

Name one dictator that has EVER allowed themselves to be removed from office.

Phrt. You play a pretty good idiot with psychopathic tendencies on a message board, but you know, I know and everybody knows you'd be cowering in the hedges at first raised voice.

Those countries didn't have the United States Constitution, that you shit on every chance you get.

giphy.gif

Let me see , a uprising to bring down this country and the only patriots in this country fighting against the hate group the right calls a party. The military will go with Demacracy , and the hate party goes down in flames. Better yet destroy their hate group as a party, which I may add is simple.

Actually we can save this country by just bringing down the majority of the right that are only hate driven . The party will go also but thats the price,,They earned it and deserve it. I'd like to see sedition added to the charges, and go with that.

Those countries didn't have the United States Constitution, that you shit on every chance you get.
You demscum are the idiots who shit on the constitution.

You are crapping on a percentage of people what a higher percentage would survive a downfall of our economy. They have more basic skills in the same also.

They are traitors, how should we respond to them. So you think the military will support your dictatorship over democracy. It won't. All we will hear is the crunch sound of tanks running over the hate Nazi's in this country. While they throw away the guns that they said had to be taken from their dead cold hands.

Actually we can save this country by just bringing down the majority of the right that are only hate driven . The party will go also but thats the price,,They earned it and deserve it. I'd like to see sedition added to the charges, and go with that.
Better to bring down the commies on the left.

I'd have the worst of them executed.
Are partisans actually capable of making distinctions between their enemies, or would all of the right wingers just end up dead?
Looks like the comment "I'd have the worst of them executed." answers your question, it was a waste of a question. You don't ask a question about the comment that has already answered your question.

I'd have the worst of them executed.
Are partisans actually capable of making distinctions between their enemies, or would all of the right wingers just end up dead?
Tell me is a group that tried to bring down our demacracy and country to force in a piece of shit as a dictator , your friend or enemy. This isn't complicated to patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back