What search engine do you use?

I tried SearchConservative as an alternative to Google, which is a long list of leftist trash. Trouble is, when you're looking for something non-political, SearchConsevative often doesn't have it, and Google does.

Lately, I keep getting stuck in Yahoo (another liberal one), for some strange reason. Redirect virus maybe. Don't know . I'm not too computer savvy.
No, no news bubble there! You wingnuts... :lol:

I wish I didn't have to use google and yahoo but in my old age it is difficult to shop around for a more conservative venue so I live with the propaganda and bias.

I wish I didn't have to use google and yahoo but in my old age it is difficult to shop around for a more conservative venue so I live with the propaganda and bias.
If you search long enough, you can sometimes find articles in them, from Washington Examiner, Washington Times, and NY Post.

Check out these also >>

I tried SearchConservative as an alternative to Google, which is a long list of leftist trash. Trouble is, when you're looking for something non-political, SearchConsevative often doesn't have it, and Google does.

Here's a very important google tip for you.

There is a way to eliminate 90% of the propaganda and bias.

Many people don't know this, but when using google search, if you put a minus sign in front of a word, google will automatically filter out any web pages containing that word from your search results.

By using this simple technique you can eliminate the most prolific fake news outlets from your search results. It's like a magic spell that makes fake news disappear.

Enter your search terms as you normally would, then copy and paste the following into the search box after your search terms.

-nyt -wapo -guardian -bbc -ap -reuters -cnn -nbc -abc -cbs -fox -atlantic -vox -buzzfeed

That will eliminate well over 90% of the fake news on the web from muddying up your search results and will make researching any topic that is even tangentially related to US politics much less frustrating and more efficient and enjoyable.

No more scrolling through endless pages of garbage to find good info.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back