What Say You, Biden Fans?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

The Fascist press really fucked up this time. In their lust to "get Trump" they crucified Biden.

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

The Fascist press really fucked up this time. In their lust to "get Trump" they crucified Biden.

Perhaps their target was Biden.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

You said, "Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed."

Other countries didn't brag about doing it and take credit for it. Biden did.

Yep, but none of the other countries were willing to put up $1.5 Billion to get it done...dumbass.

are there any Biden fans????

are there? I mean seriously, I want to know

Funny. No credible proof. Ukraine cleared the Biden's of all this. There is no there there. Only Trump retards will swallow this conspiracy theory.

Funny. No credible proof. Ukraine cleared the Biden's of all this. There is no there there. Only Trump retards will swallow this conspiracy theory.

Yep, I'm sure the video's in post #5 and #6 were made with Biden's stand in double...dumbass.

Lying sack of shit.

Trump had better put the FBI onto the entire democrat Party! I don't want any Ukrainians hacking our democracy! Who know how high the Ukrainians penetrated that shitty democrat Party? Probably ALL of them are suspect

EEx1PavWwAAKABq.jpg

You just can't make this shit up. Unbelievable!

New Topics

Forum List

Back