What sanction a are appropriate for the World community to take against Israel ?

Now they are destroying media outlets in order to silence the world media and hide their murdering ways. What can be done about this ?

USA should stop all aid to Israel immediately. Netanyahu must be forced to step down and a reasonable government installed. Palestinians must turn over the rocketeers any remaining rockets and supplies, and also replace leadership with reasonable people.

What aid? It is a military contract. It isn't aid you fucking moron.

View attachment 489920

If I am right you leave this site forever. Deal?

Now they are destroying media outlets in order to silence the world media and hide their murdering ways. What can be done about this ?

USA should stop all aid to Israel immediately. Netanyahu must be forced to step down and a reasonable government installed. Palestinians must turn over the rocketeers any remaining rockets and supplies, and also replace leadership with reasonable people.

You mean this "military" contract is paid for by US taxpayers.

No. It’s a military contract where Israel buys its weapons from the US. If I am right you leave this board forever, deal? Or are you a coward, Islamist? Stand by your statement.

What sanctions hasn't the world taken against Israel should be the title of this thread.

None...they are the victim. We need sanctions against hamas and the palestinians as well as their backers in Iran....

Originally posted by Crepitus
Actually the problem is the extremists on both sides. Unfortunately they are in charge on both sides as well. I have been to Israel many times and have many friends among both Israelis and Palestinians. They aren't interested in fighting this war, they just wanna do their jobs, have a beer after work (or coffee for the Muslims), and live their lives. Sadly they are the ones that end up dying.

Crepitus visited Israel many times, met lots of palestinian Arabs and came back to the United States convinced that Palestinians are only interested in jobs, beer and coffee and only a small minority of radicals are interested in the right of return, equal rights in their entire homeland, etc...

But for some unknown, magical, supernatural reason the struggle against zionist colonization of their homeland continues unabated for almost 150 years drawing hundreds of thousands of protesters in the WB, Gaza, the palestinian diaspora and Israel itself.

Even when there was no convenient "extremists" in Palestine to use as a scapegoat as in 1987 (First Intifada) when the PLO was exiled in Tunisia and Hamas didn't even exist yet.

The lack of political leadership did not prevent the spontaneous, popular rebelion from erupting.

Political analysts, "experts" on Israel-Palestine and even ordinary tourists like Crepitus don't even have time to finish their sentence "Palestinians support the 2 state solution and just want to lead normal lives" and a new mass rebellion, uprising arises even in places that are not occupied by Israel like Gaza.

It would be comical if it weren't so tragic and embarrasing.

You start feeling sorry for all the embarrassment the "experts" on Palestine and ordinary tourists like Crepitus have to endure.

Crepitus, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

When experts and tourists like you say one thing about Palestinians and reality insists on saying the opposite, someone is wrong here, and trust me, it's not reality.

Last edited:

View attachment 489920

If they attacked journalists...that is pretty bad.
They attacked the building. The Israeli army said this building was used by Hamas. I tend to believe that can be true.
The media was located in the building. They CLAIMED they did not know Hamas was there too.

View attachment 489920

If they attacked journalists...that is pretty bad.
They attacked the building. The Israeli army said this building was used by Hamas. I tend to believe that can be true.
The media was located in the building. They CLAIMED they did not know Hamas was there too.

Hamas is an internationally recognized terror organization. The fact that we are splitting hairs here is nuts.

Palestinian rockets are shit. They would not miss them.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that serves as the leadership for Gaza and the West Bank. Why do you love terrorists?

I said "install responsible leaders".

So who is going to remove Hamas? What's your plan to remove them from leadership?

In the interim and unless Hamas is removed, funding to Israel remains the same or possibly increased (defense isn't cheap).

So who is going to remove Hamas? What's your plan to remove them from leadership?
They Palestinians have to do that, like the Israelis have to remove netanyahu.

Not my job.

So it looks like terrorist Hamas supporters will keep playing stupid games and winning free trips to see Ama lama Ding Dong and the 72 virgin camels, goats and assorted barnyard animals.

Palestinian rockets are shit. They would not miss them.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that serves as the leadership for Gaza and the West Bank. Why do you love terrorists?

HAMAS was founded by Israel in the mid 1980s as a foil against the PLO.

I thought a sheik founded Hamas as an off shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. Where are you getting your information?

I think the "World Community" should take three hours out of their busy day and watch the movie "Munich" before they decide to do anything.

Cheers

As long as Israel refuses to consider a two state solution this type of strife will go on. One way to get Israel to the table..cut off all military aid until they do.

Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

But there are underlying issues here that ought to be examined - one being the law that is forcing the eviction of Palestinian families from East Jerusalem. It's an inherently unfair and outdated law that allows Jews to easily reclaim property that was Jewish prior to 1948, but makes it extremely difficult for Palestinians to do so.

Maybe that needs to be addressed.

That law that gave the Arab family several decades to seek compromise with the Jewish owners
in who's property they've lived for 50 years, or the one that issues a death penalty/life of forced labor on any Arab accused of selling property to Jews?

The Pali propaganda immediately threatened the family by making it public -
while the PA lawyers made sure they could be best used to blame Jews,
dragged the process and cut any options.

Look around - all this mess, noise, propaganda...
and for what?? Because they ever cared about them?
Do you even realize they're now filming them on the street...?

All these weeks Arabs used them as excuse for violence,
went to war sacrificing several hundred Gazans...

and not a single one of them,
not even one - given them any basic care.

Jihadis can riot, launch rockets, make up blood libels - then go to sleep every evening passing this family on the street in their neighborhood. And that's for weeks...

What does this tell you?

Last edited:
As I understand it Hamas was using the building too. The Geneva Conventions prohibit attacking certain structures. However there is a condition. If you are attacked by people in a church, hospital, school, or that sort of thing. You can return fire.

If the building is being used by Military, even command and control, it becomes a valid target by the accepted laws of war.

Forum List

Back