What Republicans don't understand-

Just can't fathom the fact that your orange prophet turned out to be just two bit criminal lowlfe can you?

Just like Hillary said he was.

Have another shit sandwich.
You just arrived and you immediately resorted to irrelevant character assassination. Now would you like to respond to my comment or are you just going to continue with your kindergarten playground games. BTW, you still haven't found a thesaurus to improve your vocabulary. Here's a link that should help. Thesaurus.com - The world's favorite online thesaurus! You're welcome.

You just arrived and you immediately resorted to irrelevant character assassination. Now would you like to respond to my comment or are you just going to continue with your kindergarten playground games. BTW, you still haven't found a thesaurus to improve your vocabulary. Here's a link that should help. Thesaurus.com - The world's favorite online thesaurus! You're welcome.
Just have to bring up the but Hillary bullshit, right? How long has it been? Twenty five years for you whiners?

Btw, you're more anal about my spelling then the Catholic nuns I had in grade school, moron.

So, please stop trying to muddy the waters by this endless chatter about classified documents and get this through your heads.
Most here are simply responding to arguments about the issue being that Trump had classified docs. Why don't you explain for us why Hillary didn't get the same treatment for her private server or her admitted destruction of 30K + emails on said server? We'll wait, take your time.

Nothing about Hillary?
So you're now abandoning the baseless, lying accusation that I attacked your spelling for another nonsense trolling post. I stated in reply to the OP in post #11, I like your explanation. Would you like to address it to HRC and then explain why it doesn't pertain to her? He has chosen not to respond. Would you care to respond to an on topic post? Warning #3.

1660532819716.png

I watched 25 min. of The Five on Fox News; as these people contorted themselves into crazy shapes trying to do damage control over the US Governments records seized from Trump's home, arguing back and forth about what, how, and if these records were classified, they and 98% of Trump supporters don't seem to want to admit to something very important:

It doesn't matter if these records were top secret or rolls of toilet paper, they are US Government property, and private citizens (even ex-Presidents) cannot simply take them to their home.

I could make this simpler for you folks, but I'd need puppets and crayons. So, please stop trying to muddy the waters by this endless chatter about classified documents and get this through your heads. :oops:
democrats work at stealing things like art work and silverware. Just web search 'clintons'.

I watched 25 min. of The Five on Fox News; as these people contorted themselves into crazy shapes trying to do damage control over the US Governments records seized from Trump's home, arguing back and forth about what, how, and if these records were classified, they and 98% of Trump supporters don't seem to want to admit to something very important:

It doesn't matter if these records were top secret or rolls of toilet paper, they are US Government property, and private citizens (even ex-Presidents) cannot simply take them to their home.

I could make this simpler for you folks, but I'd need puppets and crayons. So, please stop trying to muddy the waters by this endless chatter about classified documents and get this through your heads. :oops:
Nevermind.jpg

Yet you watched the SOH destroy government property on national TV and just giggled and cackled about it. If you fucking commies didn't have double standards you'd have no standards at all.

My superior vocabulary and intellect enable me to articulate a wide range of ideas beyond simple memes and vulgar chants. And I'm posting here again this morning, so you know what that means: yet more excellence already pissed. Filled the whole tank even.
Vocabulary and intellect dont make you smart. Just look at what this country is turning into because intellectuals like you voted for the corrupt sons of bitches who are robbing the coffers of US tax payers in their new green new deal. Fuck man, wake up and smell the shit...Misery and poverty is coming your way....

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Should we raid the Presidential Libraries of all Presidents, DUPE?

Waah waah waah and tick, tick, tick Dimmer.

Vocabulary and intellect dont make you smart. Just look at what this country is turning into because intellectuals like you voted for the corrupt sons of bitches who are robbing the coffers of US tax payers in their new green new deal. Fuck man, wake up and smell the shit...Misery and poverty is coming your way....

View attachment 682725

What makes a person smart then, chugging protein shakes and firing pistols in the air?

So you're now abandoning the baseless, lying accusation that I attacked your spelling for another nonsense trolling post. I stated in reply to the OP in post #11, I like your explanation. Would you like to address it to HRC and then explain why it doesn't pertain to her? He has chosen not to respond. Would you care to respond to an on topic post? Warning #3.
You asswipes have been trying to nail HRC for 25 years. How'd that work out? And you want me to respond to more of your bullshit in regards to her? Fuck off.

There's your "warning".

Forum List

Back