What Republicans don't understand-

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I watched 25 min. of The Five on Fox News; as these people contorted themselves into crazy shapes trying to do damage control over the US Governments records seized from Trump's home, arguing back and forth about what, how, and if these records were classified, they and 98% of Trump supporters don't seem to want to admit to something very important:

It doesn't matter if these records were top secret or rolls of toilet paper, they are US Government property, and private citizens (even ex-Presidents) cannot simply take them to their home.

I could make this simpler for you folks, but I'd need puppets and crayons. So, please stop trying to muddy the waters by this endless chatter about classified documents and get this through your heads. :oops:

I watched 25 min. of The Five on Fox News; as these people contorted themselves into crazy shapes trying to do damage control over the US Governments records seized from Trump's home, arguing back and forth about what, how, and if these records were classified, they and 98% of Trump supporters don't seem to want to admit to something very important:

It doesn't matter if these records were top secret or rolls of toilet paper, they are US Government property, and private citizens (even ex-Presidents) cannot simply take them to their home.

I could make this simpler for you folks, but I'd need puppets and crayons. So, please stop trying to muddy the waters by this endless chatter about classified documents and get this through your heads. :oops:
You're not too bright are you?

DT had the ultimate authority over classifications as POTUS.
After he declassified them, they are basically just public records. Having public records is not a crime.
All this amounts to is a minor squabble over semantics.

Are you really this dense or do you need a special coloring book?.

The DOJ and FBI for years has casually ignored wrong doing by Democrats that directly affected the national security of this country and very likely caused the deaths of American intelligence operatives working abroad. But they have to send 24 freaking FBI agents to grab a few boxes of paper from the Trump residence? The FBI raid was SOLEY to get political dirt on Donald Trump which of course has been going on now for over 6 years.

• So why then didn't they just subpoena them as is customary?
  • So why then were they OK the several other times they were at the house?
  • So why then does Obumma have millions of documents?
  • So why then wasn't Hillary's government server confiscated?
HUH BILL?

Learn how to spell.

Here's yer badge, Sgt. Friday.

1660526062633.png

I like your explanation. Would you like to address it to HRC and then explain why it doesn't pertain to her?

I'm not going to try and dissuade you from your position, without full details of what he took and under what circumstances it's a futile exercise anyways IMO.

I will unfortunately have to repeat the reality, as inconvenient as it is; regarding Trumps contemporaries in high office before him, from president to S.O.S.

If there had been serious consequences for those before him than we could honestly suggest a similar standard for Trump (hence the dangers of two-tier justice). As it were, no one in media even entertained as a joke that Clinton should be barred from running in 2016 due to her indiscretions, and they were more serious.

I also recall rather clearly just how much vitriol the media were throwing at Comey and the F.B.I for simply stating the facts while not even charging her. Even when the FBI themselves admitted that if a lowly agent did what she did they would be fired and possibly face a courtroom.

After he declassified them, they are basically just public records. Having public records is not a crime.

Top Secret documents are "public records" because Trump declassified them?

Please, oh please have Trump use that defense at trial.

I like your explanation. Would you like to address it to HRC and then explain why it doesn't pertain to her?
Just can't fathom the fact that your orange prophet turned out to be just two bit criminal lowlfe can you?

Just like Hillary said he was.

Have another shit sandwich.

You missed it again.

I can't watch Fox national news. Because the local Fox news station won't air it. FOX NEWS KDVR channel 31 in Denver, they will run three hours of the same 5 local stories repeatedly and completely ignore 99% the national news. And given that the Fox news narrative has completely changed in the last year, sounding like they have joined the legacy media, I'm not sure what the issue is here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back