What really happened to the USS Liberty?

Rubbish. Anybody can run up an American flag. It doesn't mean squat in war zone with terrorists gangs who routinely flew false flags when attacking from the sea. The Officers in charge failed to notify the Israelis we had a ship in the area; there was no 'deliberate attack'. Only morons think Israel has something to gain by attacking a U.S. ship.

Sick little zionist fascist liar you are...

Tell us about Pat Tillman....

i avoid this subject...i am a firm believer in what the men of the liberty testified too, lets just accept the liberty was bombed intentionally an focus on why would israel risk this? what would cause or need such a cover up? keep in mind...its a ship designed to ease drop...it has been said...the israelies were discussing a solution to their pow problem and were caught suggesting a final solution...first irony then the horror...

the cover up has been by both parties....simple as that...anyone who researched it knows that....and was it known to lbj...i think so...i think he agreed prior to the bombing...

Please read the OP link.

I've heard "pieces" of this, never the full summary.

LBJ was definitely a Hitler caliber fascist.

Arab Moslem
Animals hanged Colonel Higgins in Beruit ( And did not let him wash his bare feet first )

Changing the subject.

I defend america.

You hate america.

You love that which did

JFK
USS Liberty
gulf of Tonkin hate hoax
Escalation of nam
Marines in lebanon 1983 - hate hoax a US war with hezbo

Fuck you traitor.

If muslims or anyone else hung you and burned you alive, i would cheer.

Changing the subject.

I defend america.

You hate america.

You love that which did

JFK
USS Liberty
gulf of Tonkin hate hoax
Escalation of nam

Fuck you traitor.

If you
Love America , really love America then you love the America of 1850 & 1950
Alike

Changing the subject.

I defend america.

You hate america.

You love that which did

JFK
USS Liberty
gulf of Tonkin hate hoax
Escalation of nam

Fuck you traitor.

If muslims or anyone else hung you and burned you alive, i would cheer
Changing the subject.

I defend america.

You hate america.

You love that which did

JFK
USS Liberty
gulf of Tonkin hate hoax
Escalation of nam

Fuck you traitor.

How nice , another Swarthy uncut heathen with missing teeth railing at posters here ...

Sick little zionist fascist liar you are...

Tell us about Pat Tillman....

lol go fuck yourself. When I want to converse with loons I have plenty of more entertaining options here. Crawl back under the bed and have singalongs with those voices in your head.

lol go fuck yourself. When I want to converse with loons I have plenty of more entertaining options here. Crawl back under the bed and have singalongs with those voices in your head.

Every time a zionist fascist murders an american, you cheer.

What does that make you?

If you
Love America , really love America then you love the America of 1850 & 1950
Alike

In 1865 my patriotic ancestors marched south and slaughtered the living fuck out of your lazy stupid bigoted treasonous sub human confederate ancestors.

Only mistake - we did not completely exterminate

In 1865 my patriotic ancestors marched south and slaughtered the living fuck out of your lazy stupid bigoted treasonous sub human confederate ancestors.

Only mistake - we did not completely exterminate
In 1762 My Ancestors went from British North Carolina to North Eastern Kentucky so they were leading the way later on as officers for your Patriotic US Ancestors

Forum List

Back