What really happened on 9/11 ?

Yep no proof at all except for DNA, Body parts, Plane parts, and eyewitnesses....Just to start with....

By the Way I can understand 911 shitforbrains calling me Gomer, but unless you are his sock you must be smart enough to know the difference between a fake marine Private and a real Army Sergeant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

Yep NO PROOF OF DNA, BODY PARTS, PLANE PARTS, NO NOTHING THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT A "PLANE" STRUCK THE PENTAGON. Watch the video and tell me WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE? Where is the wings, the fuselage, the vertical stabilizer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lPXmaxDHo]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube[/ame]

After you watch the video you'll probaly say something stupid like "this is just opinion, no proof. And you'll be wrong yet again.

I have more respect for 9/11 ISJ, than YOU. 9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth. YOU, are a puppet, who is trying to suppress the REAL truth about 9/11. YOU are pathetic.

It really doesn't matter what I call you. To me YOU are a lying piece of shit about anything concerning 9/11, and YOU should be put down like a sick animal for your ignorance and for your lies about 9/11 that you continualy spread. You are also a disgrace to the uniform.

And you are therefore a fucking moron. Do play again........

And you do not ever attack my service asshole.

You should get yourself a condom. That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself.
You are the imbecile who doesn't have a clue. I knew that you wouldn't answer my question, because your master wouldn't allow it.

Did you really expect me to abide and respect what YOU say? I don't give a damn what YOU want.

See if you can't or won't respect the victims, survivors and the families of those who had lost someone on 9/11, than YOU don't deserve respect.

All you have been doing time and time again is post bullshit lie after bullshit lie anything about 9/11. You've been proven wrong, over and over and over again. Face it, you're wrong about everything about 9/11, but I know your master still wants you to post more and more lies and disinfo about 9/11, and like a good little soldier boy, you comply. You're pathetic.

If anything I post directly pisses you off, it puts a smile on my face. :D

middle-finger-reflective-patch.jpg

Shock me, say something intelligent.

Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube

Yep NO PROOF OF DNA, BODY PARTS, PLANE PARTS, NO NOTHING THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT A "PLANE" STRUCK THE PENTAGON. Watch the video and tell me WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE? Where is the wings, the fuselage, the vertical stabilizer?

The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube

After you watch the video you'll probaly say something stupid like "this is just opinion, no proof. And you'll be wrong yet again.

I have more respect for 9/11 ISJ, than YOU. 9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth. YOU, are a puppet, who is trying to suppress the REAL truth about 9/11. YOU are pathetic.

It really doesn't matter what I call you. To me YOU are a lying piece of shit about anything concerning 9/11, and YOU should be put down like a sick animal for your ignorance and for your lies about 9/11 that you continualy spread. You are also a disgrace to the uniform.

You should get yourself a condom. That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself.
You are the imbecile who doesn't have a clue. I knew that you wouldn't answer my question, because your master wouldn't allow it.

Did you really expect me to abide and respect what YOU say? I don't give a damn what YOU want.

See if you can't or won't respect the victims, survivors and the families of those who had lost someone on 9/11, than YOU don't deserve respect.

All you have been doing time and time again is post bullshit lie after bullshit lie anything about 9/11. You've been proven wrong, over and over and over again. Face it, you're wrong about everything about 9/11, but I know your master still wants you to post more and more lies and disinfo about 9/11, and like a good little soldier boy, you comply. You're pathetic.

He'll be a greay haired old man by the time he ever does that,post something intelligent.:lol::lol:

The thing that cracks me up about Gomer Pyle Ollies logic is he says we should believe HIM,a lying troll,instead of all these high ranking military officers that have come forward that i have posted too many times to remember in the patriots question 9/11 link.:lmao:

Gomer is such a a pathetic worm and such a disgrace to his fellow military officers taking money from his handlers to post lies,he should do those military officers and society a favor, put a gun to his head.

oh there was only ONE thing you got wrong here in your post,its a RUBBER not a condom.:D

The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube

Found any evidence that the DNA, Bodies, and plane parts were planted at the Pentagon yet?

Didn't think so. Carry on Nutjob........

someone farted in here.:9:

that means you talk to yourself and your ready for the nut house agent Gomer.:lol:

Last edited:

he has and you didn't understand it then what makes you think( and I use the term loosely) repeating anything would make a difference ?btw "false premise" is something intelligent.

He'll be a greay haired old man by the time he ever does that,post something intelligent.:lol::lol:

The thing that cracks me up about Gomer Pyle Ollies logic is he says we should believe HIM,a lying troll,instead of all these high ranking military officers that have come forward that i have posted too many times to remember in the patriots question 9/11 link.:lmao:

Gomer is such a a pathetic worm and such a disgrace to his fellow military officers taking money from his handlers to post lies,he should do those military officers and society a favor, put a gun to his head.

oh there was only ONE thing you got wrong here in your post,its a RUBBER not a condom.:D
actually hand job, it 's you, as always, got it wrong.
condom is the correct term ..rubber is the term ignorant people use.

actually hand job, it 's you, as always, got it wrong.
condom is the correct term ..rubber is the term ignorant people use.

You have to excuse Rimjob. He's very upset after finding out paid shill Dickie Gage made $85K last year and didn't share any of the dupe's money with him.

Ad hominem attack not appreciated.

Found any evidence that the DNA, Bodies, and plane parts were planted at the Pentagon yet?

They have nothing.

They have nothing.

We know it and they know it. It's why they are so bitter. Because we know that they know that they have nothing.........

And if they did why has there been no legal action?

They have nothing.

We know it and they know it. It's why they are so bitter. Because we know that they know that they have nothing.........

And if they did why has there been no legal action?
Because their lawyers get frustrated when they insist on wearing their tinfoil hats into the court of law.

funny-dog-pictures-quick-put-this-on.jpg

Forum List

Back