What really are the damages from all these emails, really?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Okay, so we can't trust the white hag, she's messy, okay....but what damages has emerged from her having a private server?????

I'll be waiting and I don't want to know what could have happened, but actually did happen as a result of this.

Okay, so we can't trust the white hag, she's messy, okay....but what damages has emerged from her having a private server?????

I'll be waiting and I don't want to know what could have happened, but actually did happen as a result of this.

She was using her own server to negotiate deals for donations to her slush fund/ Foundation and did so in order to keep it from being under the scrutiny and security of the .gov website. She purposely deleted incriminating e-mails when she was asked to turn them over to the FBI. We know that the barrypuppet lied about not knowing she was using a private server because he e-mailed her there. The server was open to hacking which is obvious now. We also know that she helped coordinate the rigging of the election and the dirty dealing of of the DNC to screw over Sanders as well as rigging this general joke of an election. How anyone can justify this breach of trust and outright criminality of her and her operatives utterly astounds me and should cause one and all to be totally distrustful of the system.

What did or did not happen is irrelevant she mishandled classified information which is a crime. Saying what she did is no big deal because nothing bad happened is like saying it's ok to walk into the street and start shooting a gun as long as no one gets hit.

Obstruction of justice, destroying evidence, and collusion.

What damage was done by Nixon's deletion of 7 minutes of tape? At the time Hillary called for his impeachment. Shoe's on the other foot now so I suppose the rules are supposed to change.

Forum List

Back