What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
I can't think of any at all

Bush inherited a balanced budget, passed trillions in useless do nothing spending bills that blew up the balanced budget and led to minimal economic growth. Then Bush started 2 wars and totally mismanaged those wars resulting in total devastation for America. Bush then crashed the economy epically, leaving America in ruin.

Trump inherited a US annual deficit of $587B, passed massive spending bills like Bush, blew up the deficit viciously, had a weak low growth economy (only +2.13% GDP growth in 2019) and then blew up the budget worse with $3.1T deficit in 2020 (Biden has dropped that all the way down to $1.1T in 2022). Trump also failed miserably at a world health crisis with the US having the most cases and most deaths in the entire world. Trump also incited a riot at the Capitol based on total lies.

Republicans like to fabricate success, but I see no real deal big boy successes from Bush or Trump, only failures, blow ups, riots, impeachments, deficits, recessions, and weak low GDP growth.
Where are the GOP successes?

Last edited:
Republicans like to fabricate success, but I see no real deal big boy successes from Bush or Trump, only failures, blow ups, riots, impeachments, deficits, recessions, and weak low GDP growth.
Where are the GOP successes
What you seem to misunderstand is that Conservatives/Republicans do not see the Government as the means to progress Society or even the individuals in the Society. We believe the role of Government is to stay out of the way as much as possible and allow people, corporations, ideas, etc… to either succeed or fail on their own merits. Therefore a Conservative Government is never going to show major policy “successes” or significant expansions of programs as those things are the exact type of interference we seek to avoid.

• Banned
What you seem to misunderstand is that Conservatives/Republicans do not see the Government as the means to progress Society or even the individuals in the Society. We believe the role of Government is to stay out of the way as much as possible and allow people, corporations, ideas, etc… to either succeed or fail on their own merits. Therefore a Conservative Government is never going to show major policy “successes” or significant expansions of programs as those things are the exact type of interference we seek to avoid.
But they have no successful results at all.
They both had weak economies with low GDP growth, they both had mega massive deficits, Bush had his miserable Mid East failure, Trump the epic covid failure and riots at the Capitol. They both failed as presidents with no success to speak of.

th

They were able to drive the progressive liberals into frothing fits in 2016 and 2020... and continue to do so.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

They both had weak economies with low GDP growth, they both had mega massive deficits, Bush had his miserable Mid East failure, Trump the epic covid failure and riots at the Capitol. They both failed as presidents with no success to speak of
Very simply… Neither Administration was even slightly Conservative ideologically or in its actions. A Conservative administration would have nuked the entire Middle East on September 12, 2001. We never would have been in those wars. We wouldn’t have had the people entering the country to bring COVID here. As for the economy, that’s not the a government’s problem… as they don’t have a legitimate mandate to get involved in private business.

Bush inherited a balanced budget, passed trillions in useless do nothing spending bills that blew up the balanced budget and led to minimal economic growth. Then Bush started 2 wars and totally mismanaged those wars resulting in total devastation for America. Bush then crashed the economy epically, leaving America in ruin.

Trump inherited a US annual deficit of $587B, passed massive spending bills like Bush, blew up the deficit viciously, had a weak low growth economy (only +2.13% GDP growth in 2019) and then blew up the budget worse with $3.1T deficit in 2020 (Biden has dropped that all the way down to $1.1T in 2022). Trump also failed miserably at a world health crisis with the US having the most cases and most deaths in the entire world. Trump also incited a riot at the Capitol based on total lies.

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

yes all they can do is fake scandal monger.
But when it comes to policy and governing, they fail miserably.

th

They're not the ones getting us into a war with Russia, have countless homeless on the streets while more homeless pour across the border, have a failing energy policy, can't submit a yearly governmental budget, have a president who doesn't know who's president, or have a vice president that cackles.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

They both had weak economies with low GDP growth, they both had mega massive deficits, Bush had his miserable Mid East failure, Trump the epic covid failure and riots at the Capitol. They both failed as presidents with no success to speak of.
The taxes increase and the fiat currency keep getting printed though for Progs. Somewhere people suffer due to this. Look at our Southern order.

The Banker pops in for a good laugh!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes Obamacare was a raging success.

This is good? I'm getting mine back, your kids...

2022-09-16%20%20Unfunded%20Liability-L.jpg

You took that pic a while ago ...
Unfunded Liabilities is up to over $173 trillion ... And increasing at a rate of over a million every five seconds.

Did you know that is over half of the entire world's wealth ...
They couldn't cover it if they took all of everyone in the nation's money ... :auiqs.jpg:

Pathetic

Clinton also handed GWB a budget surplus.

LBJ handed Nixon a budget surplus and in return we got the southern strategy.

Reagan turned our country from a creditor one to a debtor.

The Great Depression.

The Great Recession

The Great Recession

Watergate

Iran/contra

Arms for hostages with Iran

Asking Ukraine for a political favor

Grafting and pandering to white nationalists

You took that pic a while ago ...
Unfunded Liabilities is up to over $173 trillion ... And increasing at a rate of over a million every five seconds.

Did you know that is over half of the entire world's wealth ...
They couldn't cover it if they took all of everyone in the nation's money ... :auiqs.jpg:

Pathetic

Yes, I took it a few months ago.

Your visual of the immensity of the debt is staggering.

Forum List

Back