What REAL Americans want in a leader

Real Americans, by a margin of 7 million votes, registered their preference for leadership in November.

What they don't want, is divisive demagoguery that demeans the majority of Americans as not being REAL Americans.

A President that has the diplomatic skills to win democratic allies is, clearly, far preferable to a sniveler who is incapable of working with others.
That's because they AREN'T real Americans. And compromise=surrender.

So, when Republican lodestar President Reagan and Democratic Rep Tip ONeil were able to work together, that was “surrender”?
Yup. Because Tipsy the Mick had control of Congress.

Ronald Reagan was a leader, but none of our one term presidents this past half century have been anywhere close to being leaders.
He started the giveaway to the rich and the stupid covert foreign policy that has given us the worst inequality upward mobility and the stupidest wars ever. And the worst propaganda machine ever. Great job!

We probably have a lot in common concerning our outlook on Reagan's policies, but we definitely have a different view of what defines leadership. Here is a good summary on how I view it:

Great leaders consistently possess these 10 essential leadership skills:
  • Integrity
  • Ability to delegate
  • Communication
  • Self-awareness
  • Gratitude
  • Learning agility
  • Influence
  • Empathy
  • Courage
  • Respect
What Are the Characteristics of a Good Leader? | CCL
Reagan did his best acting job, but he was totally out of touch and his giveaway to the rich and end of the fairness doctrine have given us the worst inequality upward mobility and garbage propaganda OMG in our history. Covert foreign policy was a disaster in the Middle East and Latin America. I used to say I wanted to leave the country if Reagan was elected and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to. Time for Jack Kennedy's era and attitude to finally return, without the Kennedy bologna. The whole Southern California Republican mess of Nixon and reaganism have been a disaster.
Ronald Reagan understood tax policies very well. In Hollywood, actors made so many movies a year because they did not want to bump up against 90% tax rates. 35% of a million dollars is better than 0% of a million dollars.

John F Kennedy said this in a speech to the NY Economic Club.
" In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now. The experience of a number of European countries and Japan have borne this out. This country's own experience with tax reduction in 1954 has borne this out. And the reason is that only full employment can balance the budget, and tax reduction can pave the way to that employment. The purpose of cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus. "

Real Americans, by a margin of 7 million votes, registered their preference for leadership in November.

And they got a slobbering turnip

I have yet to see Joe Biden slobber. He does occasionally stutter, but he doesn't slobber.

When your only criticisms of the President are bald faced lies, and shit you made up, it doesn't say much for the quality of your arguments against him. Even a product of home schooling should be able to recognize that.
Why are malcontents sniveling that the former guy who incited his goons to attack Congress is inferior to a slobbering turnip?

The American electorate was quite clear on which septuagenarian they much preferred to lead the nation, and sniveling about the winner necessarily further demeans the loser.

The former guy, elected with 46.42% of the popular vote, after 4 years of execrable approval ratings (a record average low of 41%) absconded with 34%.

The President has remained consistently above 50% - and is currently at 55.7% approval:

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 4.43.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 4.50.30 PM.png

"WHAAA!
I had my yooj tush kicked by a slobbering turnip!"
WHAAA!"

Ronald Reagan was a leader, but none of our one term presidents this past half century have been anywhere close to being leaders.
He started the giveaway to the rich and the stupid covert foreign policy that has given us the worst inequality upward mobility and the stupidest wars ever. And the worst propaganda machine ever. Great job!

We probably have a lot in common concerning our outlook on Reagan's policies, but we definitely have a different view of what defines leadership. Here is a good summary on how I view it:

Great leaders consistently possess these 10 essential leadership skills:
  • Integrity
  • Ability to delegate
  • Communication
  • Self-awareness
  • Gratitude
  • Learning agility
  • Influence
  • Empathy
  • Courage
  • Respect
What Are the Characteristics of a Good Leader? | CCL
Reagan did his best acting job, but he was totally out of touch and his giveaway to the rich and end of the fairness doctrine have given us the worst inequality upward mobility and garbage propaganda OMG in our history. Covert foreign policy was a disaster in the Middle East and Latin America. I used to say I wanted to leave the country if Reagan was elected and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to. Time for Jack Kennedy's era and attitude to finally return, without the Kennedy bologna. The whole Southern California Republican mess of Nixon and reaganism have been a disaster.
Ronald Reagan understood tax policies very well. In Hollywood, actors made so many movies a year because they did not want to bump up against 90% tax rates. 35% of a million dollars is better than 0% of a million dollars.

John F Kennedy said this in a speech to the NY Economic Club.
" In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now. The experience of a number of European countries and Japan have borne this out. This country's own experience with tax reduction in 1954 has borne this out. And the reason is that only full employment can balance the budget, and tax reduction can pave the way to that employment. The purpose of cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus. "
Right so Kennedy dropped it from 90% to 70%. Reagan dropped it to 50% and had success, but on the way out he dropped it to 28% which is a huge Injustice to regular people and a giveaway to the greedy idiot GOP rich. Now Joe Biden the JFK clone is going to fix it.

And they got a slobbering turnip

I have yet to see Joe Biden slobber. He does occasionally stutter, but he doesn't slobber.

When your only criticisms of the President are bald faced lies, and shit you made up, it doesn't say much for the quality of your arguments against him. Even a product of home schooling should be able to recognize that.

Oh Lord - Dementia Joe barely remembers what city he is in or what day of the week it is, let alone being able to speak without a teleprompter or having his questions asked by hand-picked "reporters".

Lady, I'm an old man. Any person my age can spot dementia a mile away and that old pervert has it - and he has it bad. He'll never make it 4 years. Never. Comrade awaits anxiously in the wings for the day he is carried off to the happy house.

Listen traitor. I will take 100 Donald Trumps over any DemocRAT scumbag.
What royalist wouldn't?
simple. Democrats are Communists and the enemy.
Simple: Extremistic idiots like you are everyones enemy.

You belong to the party that beats the crap out of people who wear fucking red hats and suddenly you're worried about "extremism" Adolph. That's for that insight

One moment - do you call me now "Nazi", because I am a German, or do you call me "Nazi", because I'm not a member of the political party "the democrats" of the USA?

Last edited:
What royalist wouldn't?

You belong to the party that beats the crap out of people who wear fucking red hats and suddenly you're worried about "extremism" Adolph. That's for that insight

One moment - do you call me now "Nazi", because I am a German, or do you call me "Nazi", because I'm not a member of the political party "the democrats" of the USA?

You're supporting the fascist Democrat party who are tired of having opposition and are ending it with intimidation, threats and violence.

It is seriously dangerous to wear a red hat in any US city. Democrats actually stopped Republicans from wearing anything that identifies them as supporting a major US political candidate because we were literally afraid. I'm a six foot guy who works out, I wouldn't wear one seriously out fear of being attacked. Make America Great Again was BTW John Kerry's theme in 2004.

It's seriously not a joke what Democrats have done to this country. They are fascists and when you support them, which you do all the time, you are too

Last edited:

What they don't want, is divisive demagoguery that demeans the majority of Americans as not being REAL Americans.

A President that has the diplomatic skills to win democratic allies is, clearly, far preferable to a sniveler who is incapable of working with others.
That's because they AREN'T real Americans. And compromise=surrender.

So, when Republican lodestar President Reagan and Democratic Rep Tip ONeil were able to work together, that was “surrender”?
Yup. Because Tipsy the Mick had control of Congress.

Ok, so President Reagan is what “real Americans want in a leader” yet he capitulated to Tipsy the Mick.

See the dichotomy here?

I don't want a leader. I want a representive that obeys the Constitution to the letter.

"Leader" implies we serve the president, which absolutely isn't the case.

Wanna fuck with this or is Biden a badass >?

I don’t want bad ass politicians, and I don’t want badass military leaders in politics. Politicians are supposed to be running the government - the basic infrastructure of the country, not kicking ass and taking names.

I want someone with a brain, who can do more than blow shit up. DeSantis may have the best education that money can buy, but he had no management training or skills before being elected Governor.

Military stars make very bad administrators because the required skill set is different. You don’t bring in a demolition team, to build your house. Military people are the demolition team.

And the psychological profile of a SEAL Team leader is not one I would want for the guy running my government. I really want someone other than trained killers in charge.

The US doesn't have a real leader. When Joe Dufus stole the election we got a weak low IQ pussy that has never got anything right in his whole life.

We are the laughing stock of the world and the Chinese and Russians are pleased as punch that the US Republic is no more. Especially the Chinese. Not only are they going to take front stage in the world but their man in the White House is going to help them do it.

What royalist wouldn't?

You're supporting the fascist Democrat party

Are they? Do I?

who are tired of having opposition and are ending it with intimidation, threats and violence.

It is seriously dangerous to wear a red hat in any US city.

Don't worry. I never would visit the USA - except god will send me to make a roof over this psychiatric hospital.

Democrats actually stopped Republicans from wearing anything that identifies them as supporting a major US political candidate because we were literally afraid.

You are lucky. We nailed the heads of our enemies over the front door of our houses before we inventend the "Keep off the grass" sign.

I'm a six foot guy

Average size here.

who works out, I wouldn't wear one seriously out fear of being attacked. Make America Great Again was BTW John Kerry's theme in 2004.

Hmm - we are 3% of the size of the USA and we are great idiots since our forefathers sat around their first camp fires some decades of thousands of years ago. Seems to me you have a problem to be now new idiots since only some hundred years. What for heavens sake is for you personally any difference if the USA is great or not great - whatever this might be?

It's seriously not a joke what Democrats have done to this country. They are fascists and when you support them, which you do all the time, you are too.

What a luck that I am not able to take you serios. Did you not read my "Don't call me Nazi, otherwise I will tell my neighbor you entered his grass"-sign?

Forum List

Back