What racism looks like today........

But not this, that's for sure!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
so--according you you, stating facts is racism!!! = idiocy
because:
.... I've proven many times how Africa is a shithole figuratively and literally

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
So those are all facts. Cool.

Need More?

The one thing that drives me crazy is, in the first video he says
"Stealing is one thing... but the level of viciousness"

This is what all people fail to understand. Everyone seems to fail to understand this aspect of crime.

People don't wake up one morning and say "Gee, I think I'll be a rapist today!" Or "Hey it's Thursday, so I think I'll go kill someone".

No one just wakes up in one day in August, and decides they'll be a hardened criminal.

It starts off...... with stealing... and vandalism. They start off as a high school age kid, with a screwdriver in his backpack, breaking into people's homes in Florida.

That's how they start. Then end up like those animals, after years of doing petty things.

You remember Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? If you don't remember that name, he was one of the guys that originally started what became Islamic State.

You know where that guy came from? He was a petty thief in Jordan.

Petty thieves end up moving slowly up the chain. He started hustling prostitutes. Then he was trafficking guns. He was caught, tossed in prison, and then the King of Jordan, gave a blanket amnesty, and he started his terrorist group connected to Al-Qeada that became Islamic State.

This is why we need to stop making excuses for thieves. Thieves become vicious criminals. When you see some guy getting busted for shoplifting, that's a potential future mugger, rapist, or murderer.

Stop saying "... well stealing is one thing..." because that is you excusing a future brutal criminal in the making.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
thank you
Africa worst in:
sanitation
potable and access to water
disease
poverty
education
etc
you DENY this????!!!

I could not bear to watch those videos.

The cruelty and lack of any decency on the part of the perps are too much to stomach.

Like other Americans, I naively thought that the reforms of the 1960s would mean better behavior on the part of certain people.

But it seems that an unusually large proportion of them have worse behavior than before the 1960s.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
thank you
Africa worst in:
sanitation
disease
poverty
education
etc
you DENY this????!!!
I don't know, but I'll be happy to stipulate for the sake of discussion.

So what is your point, as it pertains to America? Are blacks an inferior race?

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
thank you
Africa worst in:
sanitation
disease
poverty
education
etc
you DENY this????!!!

kangz.jpg

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
thank you
Africa worst in:
sanitation
disease
poverty
education
etc
you DENY this????!!!

--- I equated shithole Africa mirroring black communities in the US and you called that racism
...the blacks are inferior at not committing crimes and graduating---this is the truth--that's not racism
..you deny whites commit crime at lower rates and graduate at higher rates??? you DENY that?

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Two wrongs make a right?
Is that what you are saying?

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
thank you
Africa worst in:
sanitation
disease
poverty
education
etc
you DENY this????!!!

--- I equated shithole Africa mirroring black communities in the US and you called that racism
...the blacks are inferior at not committing crimes and graduating---this is the truth--that's not racism
..you deny whites commit crime at lower rates and graduate at higher rates??? you DENY that?
I just asked you a question, and you answered it. Thanks.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Two wrongs make a right?
Just providing direct quotes.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Two wrongs make a right?
as proof of racism????!!! very pathetic and very weak

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Two wrongs make a right?
as proof of racism????!!! very pathetic and very weak
What is your definition of racism?

Mine is thinking that another race is inferior.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
because:
thank you
Africa worst in:
sanitation
disease
poverty
education
etc
you DENY this????!!!

I just asked you a question, and you answered it. Thanks.
you are welcome--I asked you a question and your answer is???

I could not bear to watch those videos.

The cruelty and lack of any decency on the part of the perps are too much to stomach.

Like other Americans, I naively thought that the reforms of the 1960s would mean better behavior on the part of certain people.

But it seems that an unusually large proportion of them have worse behavior than before the 1960s.
Obviously and of course.
It isn't the race. It is the culture.
The liberal social policies towards blacks from the 1950s - 1980's by packing together blacks into public housing - specifically away from THEIR neighborhoods and schools (and jobs) and giving them just enough money to survive is what created a culture of dependency, victimization and a distant connection from the rest of society. As well as displaced the need for a family provider. So that resulted in a catastrophic destruction of the family unit. So you have 100,000's of kids growing up without a father. And the result of that is exactly what these videos show.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
No troll, those remarks are simply made by people who are fed up with black crime letting off steam because the democrats do nothing to remove criminals from society.

Forum List

Back