What Race Would Prefer To Raise Your Kids Other Than Your Race?

fmdog44

Jan 30, 2015
You cannot pick your own race so choose a race and say why.
My choice would be Asian for the discipline, wisdom and insistence on working hard to achieve one's goals.

You cannot pick your own race so choose a race and say why.
My choice would be Asian for the discipline, wisdom and insistence on working hard to achieve one's goals.

The high blood pressure and propensity for suicide being a courtesy detail. :)

Pacific Islanders for me. Sex-positive culture, not trying to take over the world or become filthy rich, more prone to recreational activites and easy-going.

Hmm...i was going to say Asian but im not so sure they dont have a harder time enjoying life and taking a lighter approach to certain things.

In fact, its unfair to say even that because ever person is an individual first and foremost.

For example, im white.....but i wouldnt want some hardcore partisan conservative raising my kid and also wouldnt want some hardcore leftist partisan, either.

It would have to be Vulcan for me.

I tried to teach the mind meld to both my kids, but failed, so it would be better to have somebody more experienced instruct them.

Wood Elf

"Also called sylvan elves, members of this sub-race live deep in primordial forests. Their hair color ranges from yellow to coppery red, and they are more muscular than other elves. Their clothing is in dark shades of green and earth tones to better blend in with their natural surroundings. Their homes are sometimes guarded by giant owls."

Forum List

Back