What promise is still not broke by Trump?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It looks like all election promises are completely broken by Trump. Or do you know a tiny one?Trump shall be nominated as King of Liars the 21st century.

trump-politifact-liar-year.jpg

I´m currently pounding his babe, while he´s bowing in Riyadh. Man, she´s really in need!
I´m currently pounding his babe,
In your dreams, you wish you could have someone that the President has. Now really open your eyes and turn on the lights, and really find out who you are banging, because libfucks like you on EBT cards can only get women like this to come to your trailer.

38503d1386956357t-2014-changes-haiiii-ugly-women-girls.jpg

No wonder you would have no knowledge, you must be a CNN viewer.

Let's see, slashed illegal entry into the country by 80%. Slashed regulations by record amounts.

What you are describing are merely formalities, Trump has done a truly marvelous jobs where it actually counts. It's hard to understand how one man could accomplish so much winning.

It looks like all election promises are completely broken by Trump. Or do you know a tiny one?Trump shall be nominated as King of Liars the 21st century.

trump-politifact-liar-year.jpg
President Trump not only beat Hillary in the 2016 elections(with the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, lamestream, media in the tank for her) but now is twittering her sickly defeat once again. Did he say fore?

I'm good with Trump so far. Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America.

And hey, it could be so much worse. Hitlery could be the President right now. Obviously, the OP is a rabid Trump-Hater douche. So why does he or she care about Trump promises?

GO TRUMP! :dance:

I'm good with Trump so far. Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America.

And hey, it could be so much worse. Hitlery could be the President right now. Obviously, the OP is a rabid Trump-Hater douche. So why does he or she care about Trump promises?

I voted for Trump, but not for his Israel buddies!

Trump has done a truly marvelous jobs where it actually counts.
Yeah. He has kept ObamaCare alive, he's about to give amnesty to illegals, and North Korea is about to be able to hit the US with a nuke.

Good thing we didn't elect Hillary! :lol:

No wonder you would have no knowledge, you must be a CNN viewer.

Let's see, slashed illegal entry into the country by 80%. Slashed regulations by record amounts.

What you are describing are merely formalities, Trump has done a truly marvelous jobs where it actually counts. It's hard to understand how one man could accomplish so much winning.

The guy makes anything for Deep State and Israel, but very few for American people.
Why he continuously playing with nukes, is he insane?
The relationship with Russia is broken for ever, we are on the verge of WWIII with Russia, NK and China.

I voted for Trump, but not for his Israel buddies!

Not following ya. What promise has Trump broken concerning Israel?

New Topics

Forum List

Back