What positive things has Biden done as POTUS? What negative things? And how the heck was he elected?

Of course he’s a moron. All you have to do is listen to him talk for 30 seconds to be reminded he’s a moron. He can’t even handle complete sentences or to stay on one topic. He’s fucking stupid lol
Hey, thanks, but for a second there I thought you were speaking of Biden, not Trump.

Again, more vulgarities and ad-hominems. It's really surprising to me.
Oh it’s really surprising to you huh? Um okay. You can deflect to Biden all you want. Nothing changes the fact that Trump is fucking stupid.

Of course he’s a moron. All you have to do is listen to him talk for 30 seconds to be reminded he’s a moron. He can’t even handle complete sentences or to stay on one topic. He’s fucking stupid lol
Hey, thanks, but for a second there I thought you were speaking of Biden, not Trump.

Oh it’s really surprising to you huh? Um okay. You can deflect to Biden all you want. Nothing changes the fact that Trump is fucking stupid.

Deflect to Biden??? WTF, this thread is about Biden, dumbass.

Our one on one conversation was about Trump you idiot. Either way, Trump was part of the OP.

Biden has pre-killed several million Americans by allowing 4,000 INFECTED illegals to flood across our southern border daily.
Assuming Trump’s retarded wall idea was in effect, how would that stop anyone from climbing over it or using the existing tunnel system? Hell, 25% of all undocumented Mexicans in this country came here legally initially but over stayed their visas.
You don't build a wall to keep everyone out; you build it to keep most people out. Just like you have locks on your own doors wherever you are currently living. Obviously, Dems know walls and fences work great. They are all over DC at the moment.

US National Guard soldiers patrol outside the US Capitol on Capitol Hill, Washington, DC , March 5, 2021

national-guard-soldiers-patrol-outside-the-us-capitol-on-capitol-hill-picture-id1231535865
Considering that those idiots exposed the massive vulnerability of that government building, they have to start somewhere. A single fucking wall on the entire border isn’t going to do jack shit to curb illegal immigration considering the tunnel system and simply climbing over the goddamn thing with no border patrol around.

Our one on one conversation was about Trump you idiot. Either way, Trump was part of the OP.

No kidding, a one on one conversation on a public message board. With you fricken clowns everything is only about Trump. Probably an attempt to cover up how inept Biden is.

No kidding, a one on one conversation on a public message board. With you fricken clowns everything is only about Trump. Probably an attempt to cover up how inept Biden is.
Right in your tiny mind he should have accomplished major legislation in the span of 2 months. Of course, he will once the stimulus bill passes lol

Really...name one thing that changed in YOUR PERSONAL life when we left the accord. Be specific.
Gas prices. The price of electricity.

Not that I care about the price; I have money, But poor people care, and I care about them and other Americans having access to affordable energy. You apparently don't care about the price either.

Carbon taxes and such hurt the poorest among us the most. You don't care. I do. For the record, I help out someone who lives well below the poverty line. Poverty is the biggest killer on the planet.

All the Paris Accord does is put America at a disadvantage, and ship jobs to Asia. They don't count COVID cases legitimately, you think they are going to count carbon molecules honestly?

You don't care about the jobs either, it appears. I do.

Trump knew it. Maximum employment fixes just about every problem known to man - the economy, health care, crime, taxes, the deficit, etc.

The Dems, instead, pushed a fake plandemic crisis, and killed the economy,killed all of the other stuff too, like being able to be a normal human, and stole some of the best years of our nation's youth, who are generally immune. And the Dems are still pushing for lockdowns.

Right in your tiny mind he should have accomplished major legislation in the span of 2 months. Of course, he will once the stimulus bill passes lol

Biden sure managed to screw enough people within that 2 month period.

Major Positive Things Biden has Accomplished:
Every Executive Order thus far has been positive.
He cancelled a drone strike because it may have resulted in women and children deaths.
He is about to get his $1.9 trillion relief package out in less than 60 days in office
There is no more threaten of Veto for critically-needed bills like Equal Rights Voting for LGBT community.
Fixing the crumbling Trump-era economy (February Hiring Sets Up Stronger Spring Recovery)
Donald Trump is no longer President

this should be Biden's SOTU speech...

I wanna address my Senators:

my fellow Democrats, my fellow Republicans: stop the finger pointing. stop the blaming. LET'S ROCK! LET'S RUMBLE! LET'S GET THINGS DONE!

LET'S GET IT OOOOOOOOOON!

I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans. I bet President Xi can think of at least a dozen Biden has done for China.

I would really love to hear some positive things he has done. Real, concrete things, not things like "encouraged people to wear masks," or "he's the most popular POTUS ever."

Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
  • Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
  • -Claims he wants to fight COVID, but lets in COVID-positive immigrants after stopping construction of an effective wall.
  • Sent thousands of American workers to the unemployment line on Day One, with a promise of future plans for new jobs in an industry they know nothing about (Keystone pipeline cancelled for solar and wind).
  • Frequently promises Science, but pulls his mask down to cough, and will let people with a Y chromosome compete against those without.
  • Seems to be determined to place Climate Change initiatives above the well-being of keeping Americans employed and poorer people having affordable energy prices. Gas prices are rising significatntly. Glad I bought USO (US Oil Fund) at $20. It's got a long way upward to go under Biden
  • Kind of mandated to Americans what arguably-ineffective medical devices they must wear on their faces for 18 months. Then immediately violated his own order hours later.
  • Frequently says "no one should be above the law," who then ignores the criminal status of well over 10 million illegal aliens living unlawfully in the US.
  • Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses, which will result in more Big Government and burdens on American businesses.
  • Cancelled the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians by having higher standards for certain ethnicities. Quite racist of him. When you raise standards for White and Asian people, you know they are simply going to work harder to meet those standards. The converse is also true.
Here's how Biden got elected:
  1. Dems propel a racism narrative for eight years to divide us when the economy was booming, POC were getting enriched, and America was at relative peace internationally.
  2. Five years of conspiracy theories, witch hunts and bad press form the MSM about Trump
  3. Turning yet another non-remarkable coronavirus into a world wide plandemic to allow all the rules to change, and further separate the Left from the Right. Righties gotta work, and their businesses were shut down. Lefties like government handouts, and of those that work, many had guaranteed incomes in academia, Big Tech, public education, government.
  4. Big Tech, Democrats, MSM all do their best to censor Conservatives, demonizing them, while providing cover for the Democrats and often propelling false narratives and false "fact checks."
  5. Illegitimately enabling mail-in voting and sending ballots to people who did not even request them. - There are lots of people who would not even vote, but if you mail them a postage-paid return envelope with a ballot which they do not have to cast at the polls, they will gladly return it, particularly if someone come by their apartment and encourages them to do so.
  6. Disowned Dr. Suess, on National Reading Day. Really?
  7. etc.
There are undoubtedly lots of people who voted for Biden who are still very happy about their choice. Other than Biden not being Trump, it would be nice to know why. I did not vote for Biden, and he has turned out to be much worse than my low expectations.

I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.

He's not Donald Trump.

Everyone outside of the Trump cult understands this.
You should have come up with someone better. You know both Biden and Harris suck.
All of the candidates were a joke, but Biden is especially sad
Yes, they were. They ran it like a game show and it sucked. That method made the candidates look like cheap hookers. They discussed nothing and were hell bent until they were told to go and Biden was it. That was stupid. Harris was even dumber. It was a shitshow from the word go.
I thanked you for your post, but I watch every debate for every election I am eligible to vote in, and this would include all of the Dem and Repub presidential primary debates. They were very informative to me and discussed a lot of things that I am interested in.

I agree with you that Harris is a terrible candidate and also that Biden was "installed," if that is what you are implying.

Regards,
Jim
They didn't speak. They yelled and choked out what they imagined was an intelligent reply in a very short time period. Frankly, they talked about topics that the "moderators" decided was important and had little to do with actual policy because these clowns bank on ratings. They don't do policy. Harris herself was uninformed about history and suppressed evidence in a DP case. Her being the VP now makes the Dems look like a bunch of hillbilly hypocrites.

Dude, he's only been in office a couple months.
This won't stop, of course.

These folks have absolutely zero (0) understanding of the priorities, experiences and perspectives of people who exist outside their reality. All they know is what they are told within that reality.

So, actually, they're not lying. They really are completely perplexed about how Biden won. It just can't be true, based on what they have been told.

Really...name one thing that changed in YOUR PERSONAL life when we left the accord. Be specific.
Gas prices. The price of electricity.
Not that I care about the price; I have money, But poor people care, and I care about them and other Americans having access to affordable energy. You apparently don't care about the price either.
And you tie the price of gasoline to the Paris accords.

The US Officially withdrew from the accords in 11/4/2020.

According to this website
The average price in November 2020 was $2.20 a gallon.
The average pice in April of the same year was $1.93 while we were still under the accord.

27 cents cheaper.

Please explain using something other than your opinion.

Carbon taxes and such hurt the poorest among us the most. You don't care. I do. For the record, I help out someone who lives well below the poverty line. Poverty is the biggest killer on the planet.

All the Paris Accord does is put America at a disadvantage, and ship jobs to Asia. They don't count COVID cases legitimately, you think they are going to count carbon molecules honestly?

You don't care about the jobs either, it appears. I do.
Meanwhile back in reality...you said "the price of electricity" was something that affected you.
What were you paying before and what are you paying now? Me...I'm paying pretty much the same I have paid forever. I live in a condo so I don't pay directly for improvements like security lighting so my case may be different. I don't recall a lot of bitching about electric bills.

You have the floor...lets hear your rates; not your rants about carbon molecules, Covid, poverty and all of the other BS you've injected into your "argument".

Trump knew it. Maximum employment fixes just about every problem known to man - the economy, health care, crime, taxes, the deficit, etc.
Yeah, the national debt really evaporated under your blob. I'm guessing you had a few dozen pops in you when you wrote that line.

Healthcare? Oh brother. Your blob's health care plan can be summed up in one sentence: ______________.

Wall Street did better under Obama than it did under your blob. It climbed 149% with all of the supposed regulations. Why didn't it climb as high under your blob?

Try to form an intelligent answer. It would be a nice change.

The Dems, instead, pushed a fake plandemic crisis, and killed the economy,killed all of the other stuff too, like being able to be a normal human, and stole some of the best years of our nation's youth, who are generally immune. And the Dems are still pushing for lockdowns.
Meanwhile back in reality, your blob declared a national emergency but somehow, he's not responsible at all. Not even a little bit. Right?

I will allow that a lot of the restrictions seemed (and still seem) crazy. You put on a mask when you leave your car and walk 20 feet through the door of a restaurant to your table and take your mask off. Pretty silly. As it was under Trump, the National Parks have some visitor centers that are wide assed open and some that are closed completely.

That's exactly the kind of non-substantive post I did not want to see. As my OP said, there are countless Democrats who are still happy about their vote.

Handling of coronavirus? WTH? He says wear masks, wash your hands, stay home, schools can't reopen even though science says they should have never closed. Get one of the Trump vaccines. Please. Nonsense.

"The media tells me that people like him." Really?

Give me some substance. That's balloney.
You first need to recognize that most Americans do approve of Biden by all indicators I have seen. If you have alternative public surveys, just link to your sources. If you fantasize about some vast conspiracy in which all media and pollsters are controlled by George Soros from the backroom of a pedophile pizza parlor, don't bother.

Once you accept the reality, you will be better able to understand why he receives so much popular support. A knee-jerk antipathy prevents one from having the open mind needed to assess the reasons he is so much more popular than the former guy.

Certainly, his focus upon urgent national priorities rather than indulging in petty, childish sniping disposes many to applaud the shift, but the President is earning the support of Republicans across the nation.

Republicans in Congress attacking President Joe Biden’s plan to pour hundreds of billions of dollars in pandemic relief aid into local governments are facing resistance — from GOP-run states and cities.
Republican mayors in Texas, Arizona, Florida and Oklahoma are among those backing Biden's state and local government funding plan as part of the $1.9 trillion coronavirus aid bill that's before the Senate, defying GOP lawmakers in Washington, who are broadly resisting the spending.
With Congressional Stimulus Fight Looming, 76% of Voters Back $1.9 Trillion Plan, Including 60% of Republicans
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 7.38.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 7.38.28 AM.png

Of course, fanatics are incorrigibly contemptuous of all empirical indicators that confirm approval of the President and wide-spread loathing of the former guy, the Landslide Loser who is still too insecure to honestly acknowledge his defeat.

That lot is driven by emotion, not reason, and will persist in their sniveling.

Last edited:
Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
  • Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
Commence impeachment proceedings immediately!
A new national study adds strong evidence that mask mandates can slow the spread of the coronavirus, and that allowing dining at restaurants can increase cases and deaths.
“All of this is very consistent,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a White House briefing on Friday. “You have decreases in cases and deaths when you wear masks, and you have increases in cases and deaths when you have in-person restaurant dining.”

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 8.50.50 AM.png
"Masks! We don't need
no stinkin' masks!"

In the interest of truth, the President called no one a "Neanderthal." He characterized the mindset of those who institute policies contemptuous of scientific reality thusly:

"We've been able to move that all the way up to the end of May to have enough [vaccines] for every American, to get every adult American to get a shot. The last thing we need is the Neanderthal thinking."

The former guy, of course, set a high standard by the invariably magnanimous manner in which he referenced those with whom he differed.

Last edited:
I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.
You seem hellbent on flailing your pom poms and spouting your biased distortions rather than seeking to understand why most Americans support the President.

As an example, you fantasize that most Americans want the President to resume and fulfill the former guy's repeated fake promise to build a big, beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it. (The former guy made Americans pay for his 1/40th erection.)

"As you may know, President Biden halted construction of a wall along the border with Mexico.
Do you approve or disapprove of this action?"
APPROVE: 54% // DISSAPROVE: 42%
Leaving the comparative assessment to Americans resulted in seven million more preferring to dump the Trump at their first opportunity, a majority of the American electorate, and to assign their choice an approval level vastly better than the former guy, as attested to in multiple public surveys.

Biden SUPPOSEDLY got more votes than any president EVER. NOBODY believes that
Your goofy pretense that you speak for everyone aside, most Americans accept the certified results of what Loser's own cybersecurity experts confirmed to be "the "most secure in American history."
As upsetting as it may be for you, the ELECTIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GOVERNMENT COORDINATING COUNCIL & THE ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR COORDINATING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES's analysis of the 2020 U.S. presidential election is preferred to the evidence-eschewing whining of chronic Trump bum kissers.

Forum List

Back