What political message would you give at the Olympics?

And you fail to give any examples of right wing academic activism

Just the facts please

I can also show you journal article after journal article that points out the EXACT same thing I am saying, which is academia is overrun with Left wing lunacy.

If as you say is true there would be no Republican party.

1627509798718.png

None.

The olympics is about sportsmanship, competition, representing your country and striving to be the best. Anything else should result in a permeant ban from the olympics.

Wrong.

I've never said transgenders shouldn't compete in sports - they should compete in the category's of their own, proper genders in the interests of the game/s integrity and most of all fairness.

Or wait until there's enough of them for a transgender games.

No-one (including me) has ever said trans folk can't play sports. There's mentally ill folk that play all manner of sports. People with mental illness will be in every team, in every sport, in every country in the world.

Nice try though. I see what you TRIED to do there.

Transgenders can also compete in male sports, no one kicked them out. They are biologically male.

It's just the typical Democrat strawman. We have to do it their way (biological men competing in women's sports) or we're against them being allowed to compete. Those are according to Democrat liars our only choices

Forum List

Back