What Political Mentality brings us the "You Deserve it" Advertising?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Now I'm not Talking about "You Deserve a Big Mac Today"... That's a Treat that one would Assume you Earned the Money to Treat yourself to...

I am Talking about the Credit Debt Elimination Ads that say you Deserve to have the Debt YOU Created cut in Half in a Settlement.

What kind of Societal Slug Hears this and goes, "Yeah, I do Deserve that!"?

Some things are Left and Right... Liberal and Conservative.

I Believe this is...

I Hear the Ads more on Err Amerika (Before it's LONG Overdue Death) and Liberal Talk than I do Conservative, so the People who are Intending to Profit from this either Believe that Liberals are Gullible, or they Feel that they are More Likely to be Financially Down on their Luck and Conservatives are More Likely to be Filthy Rich from Big Fat Bald White Oil's Raping of Mother Earth.

What do you Think?...

If you are Liberal, how do you Feel about this?

:)

peace...

Dude.....these are just private companies trying to wrangle another dollar from you. The companies are own by the same credit card companies that people are indebted to.

That's the intrinsic meme of much advertising: I Deserve To Feel Good.

Yep the you deserve it advertising was origionated by Micky D's.

then the: It is my money and I deserve to keep it.

WABC radio here in the NYC listening area and home of Limbaugh, Hannity, and Levin run those type of ads all day long.

Yep - and the station runs the ads - not the syndicated program.

Mal, Suppose ads had fat, ugly people, dressed slovenly, and claimed too much of this food will give you heart trouble? And chances are our food ain't gonna make things better but so what. Soon you'll die away. Would that be more to your liking?

Anyone who believes those Credit Debt Elimination Ads deserves what they get

I don't think it is political to believe you deserve something that you did not earn but I do think that the gimme mentality has produced a society that thinks it deserves things even if they did not work for them. We need to end all welfare programs immediatly.

Mal, Suppose ads had fat, ugly people, dressed slovenly, and claimed too much of this food will give you heart trouble? And chances are our food ain't gonna make things better but so what. Soon you'll die away. Would that be more to your liking?

I am not Sure where the Analogy is...

peace...

Not the Point of the Thread...

The Target Audience and the Mindset is.

peace...

Human nature..

How many ads are out there to exploit the perceived entitlements of Veterans or the elderly? How many jump at tax dodge scams?

Sucker born every minute

Not the Point of the Thread...

The Target Audience and the Mindset is.

peace...

Human nature..

How many ads are out there to exploit the perceived entitlements of Veterans or the elderly? How many jump at tax dodge scams?

Sucker born every minute

And again... That Reality doesn't Deal with the Question in my OP...

Thanks for the Continued Attempts and Derailing using Dismissal...

peace...

WABC radio here in the NYC listening area and home of Limbaugh, Hannity, and Levin run those type of ads all day long.

And?...

That's a Dishonest Insinuation, even for you. ;)

peace...

From your OP:

I Hear the Ads more on Err Amerika (Before it's LONG Overdue Death) and Liberal Talk than I do Conservative, so the People who are Intending to Profit from this either Believe that Liberals are Gullible, or they Feel that they are More Likely to be Financially Down on their Luck and Conservatives are More Likely to be Filthy Rich from Big Fat Bald White Oil's Raping of Mother Earth.

I pointed out that I hear the same ads on conservative talk radio.

So once again, it appears as though you might be full of shit.

Last edited:

And?...

peace...

From your OP:

Selective Reading on your Part a Product of Dishonesty or Assholeness?...

peace...

And?...

peace...

From your OP:

Selective Reading on your Part a Product of Dishonesty or Assholeness?...

peace...

There you go, spinning and twisting.

Have a good day. I've got better things to do than waste my time debating some idiotic point with th likes of you.

Forum List

Back