What policies do you support that is of the other party?

Because some peoples lives are so pathetic till they have to belittle others before they can feel any self worth.

No, it's just we are sick of you leftists trying to have the minority rule over the majority. I can care less what you do in the privacy of your own home, but keep your oddities away from me and my children. If you're a guy wearing a dress, stay out of the public restrooms of my wife and daughter. If you want to have shows, do so with others like yourself.

The Democrats have become the party of freaks and weirdos. You won't be happy until you see a country of guys kissing guys on the public park bench and some in dresses blowing kisses at you while walking by. I don't want to see that. The Republicans are the party of normal people and that's why we object.

No, it's just we are sick of you leftists trying to have the minority rule over the majority. I can care less what you do in the privacy of your own home, but keep your oddities away from me and my children. If you're a guy wearing a dress, stay out of the public restrooms of my wife and daughter. If you want to have shows, do so with others like yourself.

The Democrats have become the party of freaks and weirdos. You won't be happy until you see a country of guys kissing guys on the public park bench and some in dresses blowing kisses at you while walking by. I don't want to see that. The Republicans are the party of normal people and that's why we object.
You mean like when trump motorboated rudy?
Cp7rw2NUEAA8S-5

You mean like when trump motorboated rudy?
Cp7rw2NUEAA8S-5

That was a joke, not an attempt to turn a fetish into a protected class.

Milton Berle used to play the Auntie Miltie character, but he still used the men's room. (and with his supposed endowment, he supposedly shouldn't have been ashamed of anything)

That was a joke, not an attempt to turn a fetish into a protected class.

Milton Berle used to play the Auntie Miltie character, but he still used the men's room. (and with his supposed endowment, he supposedly shouldn't have been ashamed of anything)

And let's not forget Flip Wilson when he played the character Geraldine Jones. It was all meant for fun.

Forum List

Back