What percentage of illegal Aliens are Criminals?

what percentage of illegal immigrants are criminals?

• 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Some say it is around 25%, some say 30%, and others go higher.

What do you think the percentage is?

Well, I'm not sure the percentage, but if they are prevented from entering the country, they cannot victimize any of our fellow Americans.

It seems odd to me that we have come to the point where any regard for national sovereignty if looked at as if it were kooky while supporting lawlessness is mainstream.

Well, I'm not sure the percentage, but if they are prevented from entering the country, they cannot victimize any of our fellow Americans.

It seems odd to me that we have come to the point where any regard for national sovereignty if looked at as if it were kooky while supporting lawlessness is mainstream.
But arent all of them criminals for entering our country illegally?

But arent all of them criminals for entering our country illegally?

Technically so are people who speed when they drive, jaywalkers, those who litter, text while driving, or smoke in places of most places of employment.

Technically so are people who speed when they drive, jaywalkers, those who litter, text while driving, or smoke in places of most places of employment.
But the illegal that remains in our country i8s in a constant state of violating our laws.

Is that true for speeders, smokers and litterbugs?

If a motorist refuses to obey the law and pull over to tae their ticket, they are criminals endangering the public, are they not?

But the illegal that remains in our country i8s in a constant state of violating our laws.

Is that true for speeders, smokers and litterbugs?
Most people speed every day they drive (at least I do). Most smokers smoke every day.

If a motorist refuses to obey the law and pull over to tae their ticket, they are criminals endangering the public, are they not?

Tae?

Yeah, if they don't pull over, they are endangering the public.

The difference between the speeder, the smoker, the texter and the Illegal alien is that you were not told by the blob to be upset at the speeder, the texter, and the illegal alien.

If you can convince some one to hate any group of people, that allows you to treat them way you would never allow anyone to treat yourself.

If you can convince some one to hate any group of people, that allows you to treat them way you would never allow anyone to treat yourself.
Like the media has done to White Nationalists?

OK

49620952_2111133832299878_3331848041245179904_n.jpg

So you will stop all inbound traffic into the US?

Obviously not.

Why do you ask questions that stupid?

Obviously not.

Why do you ask questions that stupid?
Because the millions of illegals that ovsestay their visa. Duh

New Topics

Forum List

Back